What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amerikanlar bize kazigi atacaklar anlasilan. Suan bizlere karsi gundem olusturmaya calisiyorlar pis kanalizasyoin yolundan amq. Iki kusu bir tasla vurmaya calisiyor bir iki fotorafla Hakan Fidan ne yaptigini biliyoruz diye servisini yapmislar.

Hakan Fidan oyun bozan oldugu ortada.

Olaylari siyasi olarak bakmayin. Biraz stratejik bakin yane biz yaptiysak yah yuh felan filan, gelmeyin oyuna. Buyuk oynarsan orta doguda sana buyuk oyunlar oynarlar bunuda unutmamiz gerekiyor:-). Ne demek istiyorlar simdiiiii?

Bak fazla kurcalama oralari sana bunu yapariz gibi?

Last edited:
Amerikanlar bize kazigi atacaklar anlasilan. Suan bizlere karsi gundem olusturmaya calisiyorlar pis kanalizasyoin yolundan amq. Iki kusu bir tasla vurmaya calisiyor bir iki fotorafla Hakan Fidan ne yaptigini biliyoruz diye servisini yapmislar.

Hakan Fidan oyun bozan oldugu ortada.

Olaylari siyasi olarak bakmayin. Biraz stratejik bakin yane biz yaptiysak yah yuh felan filan, gelmeyin oyuna. Buyuk oynarsan orta doguda sana buyuk oyunlar oynarlar bunuda unutmamiz gerekiyor:-). Ne demek istiyorlar simdiiiii?

Bak fazla kurcalama oralari sana bunu yapariz gibi?
ABD daha bugün Türkler saldiri yapmadi diye yalanladi haberi.

@ghara ghan
I found this page in facebook

Facebook

They seems to be mostly Turkmenistan Turkmens but I guess they might still be helpful about anything you need for coming to Turkey :) they also talk about details of studying in Turkey, exams, dorms etc.

@ghara ghan
I found this page in facebook

Facebook

They seems to be mostly Turkmenistan Turkmens but I guess they might still be helpful about anything you need for coming to Turkey :) they also talk about details of studying in Turkey, exams, dorms etc.
let me check it :D

Didnt expect that from you:tup:
me neither... I'm more of a symphony guy :) Also my italian is almost non-existent.. at least I know latin a bit :)
But con te partiro is just so awesome :)

I want to learn italian too, I took some lessons but it didn't go as I planned... It's actually much easier than learning ancient latin :D
gotta love the music

Last edited:
Hi guys sorry to interrupt here. But just wanted to confirm if @The Sultan Erdogan is actually Turkish? He's gone on several threads related to India with nothing mentioning Turkey, just to flame bait and troll. I know most Turks are indifferent or at least not openly hostile towards Indians for no reason. I've got a Turkish sister-in-law, and the reasons I respect Turkish people most is because of their golden hearts, tolerance and ideology of the brave Atatürk which this member doesn't seem to respect or exhibit. Could you guys just confirm? Thanks :-)

Hi guys sorry to interrupt here. But just wanted to confirm if @The Sultan Erdogan is actually Turkish? He's gone on several threads related to India with nothing mentioning Turkey, just to flame bait and troll. I know most Turks are indifferent or at least not openly hostile towards Indians for no reason. I've got a Turkish sister-in-law, and the reasons I respect Turkish people most is because of their golden hearts, tolerance and ideology of the brave Atatürk which this member doesn't seem to respect or exhibit. Could you guys just confirm? Thanks :-)

He is no Turkish, He is Safriz, a known troll.

@ghara ghan

Did you checked the page I sent ? man I didn't know there was this much Turkmen living in Turkey, page has 2000 members and they all seems to be quite adopted to Turkey, speaking Turkish even sometimes among themselves, I even saw Turkmen and Uzbek speaking in Turkish to each other. :D girls are cute as well :D

I saw a Iranian Turkmen who speaks Turkish too from your hometown.

Edit: Do you say "Me/Meh" while giving something to someone ? I saw it in a pic at the page, in my region we say "Me/Meh" too :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom