What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Imams have mislead you.

In Islam, meat of pig/boar is haram. Drinking alcohol is also haram.

You can go to paganism. It is your choice, but please do not call yourself Muslim. You are not Muslim. Are all Turkmen people like you?

Do they all eat pig and drink alcohol?

Ive known plenty of Pakistanis when I was in medical school who would go to the mosque on fridays, and fasted during ramadan. But would also eat pork / ham during get togethers with other classmates. I actually asked him if he should do that since in islam that is considered haram.

You know what was his answer?

"Its okay, i drink alcohol and i eat ham , and i just go to mosque to ask for forgiveness"

In other words, don't judge bro. The ones who are outwardly self righteous tend to be the ones who break a lot of their religions' tenets.

:o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:

our imams are best imams in islamic worlds !!! how dare you !

pig is haram but boar is free ! alcohol is free we always drink it before iranian revolutions even our imam drink arak ! :shout::yay:

all of us drink arak even some of our imams

in iran very few people eat boar meat cuz it's forbidden be for revolutions it was our favored meat but in turkmenistan people largely eat boar meat :laugh:

i didn't speak negatively i like you :D this is why i love to talk to you :D you are my dude my be w could go to bar and drink arak together :D what do you say ? ;)

@ghara ghan , take me with you bro. I wanna try this 'ARAK' !

Ive known plenty of Pakistanis when I was in medical school who would go to the mosque on fridays, and fasted during ramadan. But would also eat pork / ham during get togethers with other classmates. I actually asked him if he should do that since in islam that is considered haram.

You know what was his answer?

"Its okay, i drink alcohol and i eat ham , and i just go to mosque to ask for forgiveness"

In other words, don't judge bro. The ones who are outwardly self righteous tend to be the ones who break a lot of their religions' tenets.

Just one question, do all christians goes to church on Sunday ?

And if you don't go, does your fellow christian would come and accuse you of not being "Christian" ?

Try this but be careful. :D

raki_turkey.jpg

And if you don't go, does your fellow christian would come and accuse you of not being "Christian" ?

It is written that Sunday is the day of rest and to worship the Lord Our God. I personally try to go every sunday but sometimes im on call or can't go. If i can't i usually visit the perpetual adoration chapel at my local Parish. Most Christians who are actually practicing the Christian faith have a personal relationship with The Lord. And that is what matters.

In fact, it is written in holy scripture not to judge others. Because only God is the righteous judge.

I like this verse in The Holy Bible:

2"For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. 3"Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 4"Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

-Matthew 7: 2-5

in america many go. And yes depending on what community you live in they do judge you. For example in dixie they do judge you.

No, we have no right to claim anyone is a 'christian' or not. The Christian's relationship is between him/ her with The Lord Our God. Who alone reads one's heart and mind.....

It is written that Sunday is the day of rest and to worship the Lord Our God. I personally try to go every sunday but sometimes im on call or can't go. If i can't i usually visit the perpetual adoration chapel at my local Parish. Most Christians who are actually practicing the Christian faith have a personal relationship with The Lord. And that is what matters.

In fact, it is written in holy scripture not to judge others. Because only God is the righteous judge.

I like this verse in The Holy Bible:

2"For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. 3"Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 4"Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

-Matthew 7: 2-5

So, i take your answer as nobody in your country judges other people for lack of faith. Very good. :)

Sins are only forgiven if the person is sincere in their repentance but if they dont plan on changing then tough luck for them.

No, we have no right to claim anyone is a 'christian' or not. The Christian's relationship is between him/ her with The Lord Our God. Who alone reads one's heart and mind.....

It's exact same for us too. Only Allah can judge peoples faith. But there are always some assholes who judges my entire nations faith. :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom