What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emotional video explaining what is happening in east-Turkistan..

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sinan o herifler dediklerinde haklı gibi

Last edited by a moderator:

Turan farsça bir kelimedir . Burada haklılar tabi farsca kelime denmesi onu irani yapmıyor ama şehnamede afrasiyabın iran kralı ferudunun oglu oldugu geçiyor ..

Bize acilen affetmeyen bir mod daha lazım. Ne diyorsunuz beyler?

When i was travelled to turkey i was in a locum factory and i must admit it was delicious. I couldn't find decent locum in israel.

You should try bastirma if you haven't already, it's like lokum but for those who appreciate meet more than sweetness ;)

Guys guys.....

I totally forgot to mention, Neptune has gone to Russia and should be back on 23-25th of this month. We have 9 more days to bear.

I didn't mean to offend Neptune, but an additional mod who could complement the job wouldn't hurt. Trolls are running around all over the place at the moment.

My Mom & two Sisters are driving me crazy by watching that Turkish Drama dubbed in Urdu when I want to watch Football ! :cray:

That talk of Hurem Sultan, Sultan Suleiman & the other Ottomans is bleeding my ears....damn you Turks for infecting my Nation's women with your addictive dramas ! :hitwall:

My Mom & two Sisters are driving me crazy by watching that Turkish Drama dubbed in Urdu when I want to watch Football ! :cray:

That talk of Hurem Sultan, Sultan Suleiman & the other Ottomans is bleeding my ears....damn you Turks for infecting my Nation's women with your addictive dramas ! :hitwall:

We are taking over the world hypno style :)

İ know what you mean, İ have the same problems at home. They have a soap for everyday.

We are taking over the world hypno style :)

İ know what you mean, İ have the same problems at home. They have a soap for everyday.

Dude before it was Aksi Memnun & when it was over they switched to another one about some girl called Fatima Gul who is a rape victim married to the friend of the rapists whose actually a good man & she ends up falling for him - Damn....I even remember the story because I had to agonizingly wait there for the drama to finish so that I can finally switch to the sport's channel ! :pissed:

İf we care about country points , then fener should lose from Arsenal and go to europa league.
Let's be honest they will progress and gain most points there.

Not everyone can be a Galatasaray :fans::fans::fans::fans:

Kus sütü iceriz kanarya götü sikeriz. :lol:

Bro's i apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom