What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woww, atatwolf long time no see kardeş. :)

This time please refrain yourself and stay with us. It's has been dull without you.

Hahaha, indeed we need Serdengeçti soldiers like him . :)

What is it a turkish pizza or something???

It's Kıymalı pide mate awesome delicious.

You also got chopped meat.
Yellow cheese and sucuk.
Many more actually, but I will get too hungry if I sum them all up.

Guys i want to bring your attention to health sector in Turkey.

20 years ago people went to SSK hospitals at 3:00am to get in to queue. You would take a ticket and wait hours to get being diagnosed. Some times you would wait for the entire day, you would go home and get in line again in the next day. Our health sector was that bad.

Recently my father had a acne like thing in his leg which he was uncomfortable with. So he get a appointment from "29 Mayıs" hospital (private hospital) with telephone. He went to hospital, he didn't wait inline due to his appointment. Get diagnosed, treated and given a prescription. He went to a pharmacy, get his medicine. And all for a 14 Turkish Liras which is equivalent 7 dollars.

We sometimes harshly criticize Erdogan for his policies but his health policy is excellent.

Tekrar Merhaba kardeşim. Umarım ayrılmazsın artık aramızdan.

Hacı pastırmayı nasıl yaptın? Detaylı anlatırmısın?

Hollanda gibi nemli bir iklim de zor olmadı mı?
burasi 30 derece, cok guzel oldu ama bu sicakda kendimde pastirma oldum valla, yapilimi sonra anlatirim

Woww, atatwolf long time no see kardeş. :)

This time please refrain yourself and stay with us. It's has been dull without you.

Good to see you back too bro :D

567115.jpg

I made self-made Pastirma. It is Turkish dried beef. The outside are spices that keep the meat clean while it has to dry for weeks. It was finished today and I made Turkish scrambled eggs with it. Jummy:

2dkmsdl.jpg

I used Pastirma, tomatos, peppers and salt to make the eggs:
e7m9ew.jpg

Close-up:
ngwvlz.jpg
Afiyet olsun,hastayim su kayseri pastirmasina.
Hosgeldin geri kardes,ustune varani es gec burda kal ozlettin kendini.

Ali dayi bir gecede yedin tarlayi heehehh...:laughcry: Tam pavyon havasi...

bize her yer angara

kardas deriz kankaya...

ankara'nin bebesi tek zar atar sevdasina:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Al-Fajr As-Sadiq

6612912695_a1379c37a5.jpg

2.187 It is made lawful to you to go into your wives on the night of the fast; they are an apparel for you and you are an apparel for them; Allah knew that you acted unfaithfully to yourselves, so He has turned to you (mercifully) and removed from you (this burden); so now be in contact with them and seek what Allah has ordained for you, and eat and drink until the whiteness of the day becomes distinct from the blackness of the night at dawn, then complete the fast till night, and have not contact with them while you keep to the mosques; these are the limits of Allah, so do not go near them. Thus does Allah make clear His communications for men that they may guard (against evil).

4:01 Diyanet's Declared Time for Istanbul

5:13 Real Time for Istanbul

Also an observation at Konya Turkiye.

You can find true salat times in that map for everywhere of world .
(even north of 66 degree after observations in Tromso and Svalbard)

Suleymaniye Foundation - Salat Times

As far as i know nearly all Muslim World is using that wrong calculations which left from Ottoman Era. Have you ever seen the situation of horizon at Al-Fajr As-Sadiq Time?

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys i have one "Payday 2 beta key" and give it to the first responder ( my Turkish Brothers have priority. )

I have a question.

Is Ottoman Turkish script(Arabic-Persian based) still in used/exist or it has been totally abolished? :undecided:

Somali'de şehit olan Sinan Yılmaz abimize Allah rahmet eylesin.

Rest in Peace .. Please Al fatiha for him.

999084_10151737386669826_1205577190_n.jpg

1016869_10151737386634826_844452202_n.jpg

İngiliz uşağı islamın bütün yasaklarını uygulayan ama islamcı olduğunu söyleyen,beyni yıkanmışlarla dolu el kaide bir gün kahrolur inşallah.Pis yaratıklar.

Our şehid police special operation forces member Sinan Yılmaz and his children..Too sad..

1016972_10151737412689826_1282417774_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom