What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL; come on guys, lets not get offensive.

A Jewish Atheist, oh man I'm looking forward for your participation in the next atheist vs religious shi.tstorm.

I think he cant be jewish if hes atheist, he can only be an israeli.

Im an atheist

Then i mistaken you for another Jew , now i think about i believe his name was @PteX.

A Jewish Atheist, oh man I'm looking forward for your participation in the next atheist vs religious shi.tstorm.

Looks like you forgot the little storm happened between 500 and Ptex here in Turkish Section just few months ago here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he cant be jewish if hes atheist, he can only be an israeli.

Yes you're right but I believe that most atheist Israelis see themselves as somewhat culture-wise Jews.

Looks like you forgot the little storm happened between 500 and Ptex here in Turkish Section just few months ago here.
Yes but that was more are rightist leftist thing if I recall correctly.

I made self-made Pastirma. It is Turkish dried beef. The outside are spices that keep the meat clean while it has to dry for weeks. It was finished today and I made Turkish scrambled eggs with it. Jummy:

2dkmsdl.jpg

I used Pastirma, tomatos, peppers and salt to make the eggs:
e7m9ew.jpg

Close-up:
ngwvlz.jpg

I made self-made Pastirma. It is Turkish dried beef. The outside are spices that keep the meat clean while it has to dry for weeks. It was finished today and I made Turkish scrambled eggs with it. Jummy:

WP_000077.jpg

WP_000075.jpg

Close-up:
WP_000079.jpg

hmmm pastirma with eggs..

too bad i cant see the pics ;(

WP_000077.jpg

WP_000075.jpg

Close-up:
WP_000079.jpg

resimler nerde kardeşşş

I can see the pics. You can't? Any way I used another picture upload site. :)

I can see the pics. You can't? Any way I used another picture upload site. :)

Tekrar Merhaba kardeşim. Umarım ayrılmazsın artık aramızdan.

Hacı pastırmayı nasıl yaptın? Detaylı anlatırmısın?

Hollanda gibi nemli bir iklim de zor olmadı mı?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom