What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
İnsanlık gençler insanlık. No religion is above humanity. (I'm not atheist, but used to be)

İnsanlık gençler insanlık. No religion is above humanity. (I'm not atheist, but used to be)

How the fvck did that happen?

İ heard many religious people turning atheist and many atheists turning religious.

But never heard of a religious one turning atheist and then turning back to religion.

Care to share?

İ heard many religious people turning atheist and many atheists turning religious.

But never heard of a religious one turning atheist and then turning back to religion.

Care to share?

There was a time i turned by back to religion as well...became confused...

There was a time i turned by back to religion as well...became confused...

Well off course many people will start to ask questions about their religion when they reach a certain age.
İ too and with me many others started to question them self out of curiosity.

İ got my resolve in a dream İ saw when İ was going through that period. İt affected me so much when İ woke up.

Well off course many people will start to ask questions about their religion when they reach a certain age.
İ too and with me many others started to question them self out of curiosity.

İ got my resolve in a dream İ saw when İ was going through that period. İt affected me so much when İ woke up.

In my case it wasnt a dream... i studied about religions ... not fully.. but their concepts etc... and found Islam to be logical... also i have to admit i was/am afraid of goin to hell... which i think is my final destination... haha..

Care to share?

well actually, i backed up a month ago. But before that i was always and still asking questions myself about is there a God really? Even if yes, i wasn't sure about Islam, like;

If God exists and it's claimed that Islam is the true religion, why it's one that always takes the hardest way at anything.

I know the reason of fasting and ramazan but it's not healthy for human. It says us to encourage little kids to fast. But specially for them. It's harmful. Why stopping eating and become hungry instead of buying a meal for a poor person.

Why Arabic why? Every social, family laws of Islam is based at Arabic culture and arabic nationalism. Honestly I don't wanna learn sth religious with Arabic. Why would I learn Arabic to find out my religion?

If our fate's already written, why God wants to examine it's people. Why there is a need for "a Quiz" as every souls fate is written.

I read some parts. It says to kill those who reject Islam. Wtf is goin on there. Is this comin from the "religion of peace".

I've never seen a race/country who accepted Islam without having a war with Arabs, or a bloody civil war under the name of "revolution". i.e I'm Circassian, we were christian, when the arabs came to caucasus. We resisted for dozens of years. We've been broken up. And accept Islam. Ok.

If Islamic rules are the best (it has to be if it's the true religion). Why all of the muslim nations we know are either in a civil war or there's a dictatorship or people uprise or HDI and GDP is very very low.

I get that; cigarettes and alcohol (count alcohol out IMO) are forbidden because they are harmful. But why there's a restrict for sexual relationship. At least it becomes a human need at the middle the teenage period according to researchs.

Anyways, I'm back as I said. Of course there's a God. But Islam? I'm not sure about it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy @500 (and maybe @Archdemon) @Tanja @Talon.

Ya ya'll are 5 different people from 4 different religions. I'd like to hear your opinions and answers about that and all of my marks in there, My prev post I mean. Especially you @Talon as you seem a very knowledgeble person about Islam.

P.S I do request a healthy discussion in respect of all religions. And avoid of a religion battle.

500 is an outright atheist on other hand Archdemon is a believer.

well actually, i backed up a month ago. But before that i was always and still asking questions myself about is there a God really? Even if yes, i wasn't sure about Islam, like;

If God exists and it's claimed that Islam is the true religion, why it's one that always takes the hardest way at anything.

I know the reason of fasting and ramazan but it's not healthy for human. It says us to encourage little kids to fast. But specially for them. It's harmful.

Why Arabic why? Every social, family laws of Islam is based at Arabic culture and arabic nationalism. Honestly I don't wanna learn sth religious with Arabic. Why would I learn Arabic to find out my religion?

If our fate's already written, why God wants to examine it's people. Why there is a need for "a Quiz" as every souls fate is written.

I read some parts. It says to kill those who reject Islam. Wtf is goin on there. Is this comin from the "religion of peace".

I've never seen a race/country who accepted Islam without having a war with Arabs. i.e I'm Circassian, we were christian, when the arabs came to caucasus. We resisted for dozens of years. We've been broken up. And accept Islam.

If Islamic rules are the best (it has to be if it's the true religion). Why all of the muslim nations we know are either in a civil war or there's a dictatorship or people uprise or HDI and GDP is very very low.

I get cigarettes and alcohol (count alcohol out IMO) are forbidden because they are harmful. But why there's a restrict for sexual relationship. At least for the teenage period.

Anyways, I'm back as I said. Of course there's a God. But Islam? I'm not sure about it :)

Nobody invaded our people... the only invasion we had was from sufis n saints... who used poetry,poems,songs etc... what about indonesia,malaysia etc.

Also i think its the muslims who are retarded not islam... wrong interpretations of Islam have screwed our countries..too much importance to the mullahs words etc etc... sex? isnt really our culture anyways... every religion is against premartial sex.. etc etc

@Neptune ive also heard the arguement tht pre martial sex is un natural .. people give example of animals... etc etc..

564825.gif

@Neptune

Turks themselves converted peacefully to Islam.

Çerkes were not converted by Arabs but by Turks, whether this was peaceful or violent not sure.

Religion it self was never a reason for the position Muslim countries are currently in. But rather individuals that are corrupt.

@Neptune

Turks themselves converted peacefully to Islam.

Çerkes were not converted by Arabs but by Turks, whether this was peaceful or violent not sure.

Religion it self was never a reason for the position Muslim countries are currently in. But rather individuals that are corrupt.

no. Most of them were made by Arabs the way before centuries, with war. The ones that Turks did was done between the 1864-1900 for those moving to Turkey, kindly as it was an Ottoman policy.

Turkish food, Sarma :smitten: They so many Turkish restaurant in Melbourne, Australia. Also, the waitress is beautiful. I'm not sure if they are like in Turkey because in here most of the restaurant, particularly Turkish/Arab majority Broadmedows wore Turkish 'style' scarves while others working in different position don't.

@hinduguy @500 (and maybe @Archdemon) @Tanja @Talon.

Ya ya'll are 5 different people from 4 different religions. I'd like to hear your opinions and answers about that and all of my marks in there, My prev post I mean. Especially you @Talon as you seem a very knowledgeble person about Islam.

P.S I do request a healthy discussion in respect of all religions. And avoid of a religion battle.

To prevent off-topic:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/seniors-cafe/266587-loosing-my-religion.html

sorry, I am not allowed to post there. All I can say is congrats. Whatever you decide is good for you. I know you are a good human being, changing religion or keeping it wont change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom