What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erdogan ordered Turkish media to call Syrian refugees "guests" rather than "refugees".

A person is speechless toward this noble man. On behalf of Arab people we thank you and Turkish nation, thank you. He is the most popular leader in Arab world and he deserves it. Lucky Turks to have him.

Erdogan ordered Turkish media to call Syrian refugees "guests" rather than "refugees".

A person is speechless toward this noble man. On behalf of Arab people we thank you and Turkish nation, thank you. He is the most popular leader in Arab world and he deserves it. Lucky Turks to have him.

Yes he may have some positive Aspects.

Let me be clear, I'm not against these whole Arab-Turk relations. But Erdoğan should have only shown half his compassion that he showed for the palestinian kids, to %50 of the Turks who didn't voted for him.

1069905_10151728014363330_1879901796_n.jpg

Let me be clear, I'm not against these whole Arab-Turk relations. But Erdoğan should have only shown half his compassion that he showed for the palestinian kids, to %50 of the Turks who didn't voted for him.

That's up to you guys, I don't know much about his internal policy aside from his achievements. You know better, but as for me, I respect him.

Guys try to stay on topic please. As we discussed before. NO Politics NO Argo/Swear

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom