What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a friend that knows her or one or friends,if yes he can find out for you without you ever having to ask.
The other option;just tell her a soon as possible and find out what is or not,so you dont waste your time.
Her being older then you,one or two years shouldnt be a problem but more will only cause problems.
Allways act instead react!
Yes I have friends who know her, maybe they can help too. But I don't know any of her girl friends unfortunately, it could make it easier. One of the reasons that I'm a bit wary is that she is simply older, about 1.5 years. Not that this is a problem, but it makes me think at least before acting. I will dig up more about her and tell her as soon as I'm sure I won't regret it. :)
She is really really good, but I want to make sure passion is not making me blind, because I've had a bitter experience before because of this.
Thanks for the advice dear.

i hop you get your love and start very happy life with best wishes from north :smitten:
Thanks dear. Wish you the same here. From the south. :D

Last edited:
Yes I have friends who know her, maybe they can help too. But I don't know any of her girl friends unfortunately, it could make it easier. One of the reasons that I'm a bit wary is that she is simply older, about 1.5 years. Not that this is a problem, but it makes me think at least before acting. I will dig up more about her and tell her as soon as I'm sure I won't regret it. :)
She is really really good, but I want to make sure passion is not making me blind, because I've had a bitter experience before because of this.
Thanks for the advice dear.

Thanks dear. Wish you the same here. From the south. :D
so what she is 1,5 year older? You are not going to marry her. You first need a taste of the rainbow before making your choice. At worst you will be just friends if it doesn't work out.

Whatever happened to this design? Doesn't its armour seem better than the current design?

altay_tank.jpg

:cray:

Last edited:
First police attacks a group of demonstrators suddenly and the girl among them fights back.

People, this is not a riot, stop saying that. This is a protest against police, who killed a 15 years boy, and the government, who defends and hides his police. For details and remarkable photos of the protest, or read the description below :

Turkey Protests Berkin Elvan - Business Insider

Update: She is RUN OVER by the police vehicle deliberately in a few seconds

some of her bones are broken due to police attack along with her foot, which is run over by the police vehicle:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/1654090_10152279208769521_702849919_n.jpg

her face is swollen and injured as the result of the police attack:

http://bit.ly/1dTFh8U
and her face before the injuries:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd....540/936532_10152050753319521_1410774151_n.jpg
Read more at ********.com - Turkey - Girl fights back police attack and run over by police car

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited:
It is illegal to hit cops or forces, they ignored her but she continiously hit them so they did the right thing to stopped her. however i disagreed with the way they hit her. they could've restrain her instead because women are different to men.

It is illegal to hit cops or forces, they ignored her but she continiously hit them so they did the right thing to stopped her. however i disagreed with the way they hit her. they could've restrain her instead because women are different to men.
Ofcourse its illegal but shes is a women i mean how deep must one sink to beat a women?

Ofcourse its illegal but shes is a women i mean how deep must one sink to beat a women?
She went rampage on them and used bad language while they were using the "go away" hand sign but she ignored and continued. What do you expect when you ignore riot force? But yeah they should restrain her instead.

what's wrong with Turkey in the past few month? It wasn't like before.

But we also shouldn't ignore the situation of a cop, who knows how tense the atmosphere must be or what the cop endured before this was recorded. That's the problem of such video footages, which might have been cut to serve the protestors' aim in showing police brutality. Not defending any side, just trying to be neutral

@ELTurco ,politikayla alakasi yok,almanyada Turklerle kavga kiz meselesi kiskanclik falan.

@LegionnairE just so you know your avatar is insulting islam and it would be nice if you could change it even though your opinions may be different. I am now the second guy requesting this. Besides its against forum rules to use profanity not that I would report it or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom