What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
well it's private course i need to learn some basics to enter univ exam :D first thing first i need to learn to read and write im ok in speaking and listing :D

Then i assume you are preparing for a Turkish Uni? If so which one?

well it's private course i need to learn some basics to enter univ exam :D first thing first i need to learn to read and write im ok in speaking and listing :D

i assume you normally use the Persian script (which is based on Arabic script, right?) to write Turkmen as well, hence the difficulty with Latin alphabet, is that correct?

i assume you normally use the Persian script (which is based on Arabic script, right?) to write Turkmen as well, hence the difficulty with Latin alphabet, is that correct?
yes it's pain in a@@ :D in my hole life i was writing in Arabic now i should use Latin since i know English it's ok most of time but there are something like "ü" which i didn't see it before and idk how to Pronounce it so i just turn all of these alien alphabet to something i familiar like ü=>u or Ö=>O but i found out i cant do it for ş and ç :)) so i think it would be better to know how to read and write before i enter your bad A$$ exam :D

Then i assume you are preparing for a Turkish Uni? If so which one?
ofc im going to turkish uni :yahoo:. well i target all good uni in istanbul ankara Izmir and skishehir these are all on my target list
itu odtu boghzche hajetep ege anakra gazi anadulu osman pasha :laugh:

im looking for medicine(hajitep or ege) or civil engineering (odtu or itu) but if i could get it :undecided:

Last edited:
yes it's pain in a@@ :D in my hole life i was writing in Arabic now i should use Latin since i know English it's ok most of time but there are something like "ü" which i didn't see it before and idk how to Pronounce it so i just turn all of these alien alphabet to something i familiar like ü=>u or Ö=>O but i found out i cant do it for ş and ç :)) so i think it would be better to know how to read and write before i enter your bad A$$ exam :D

haha, you will get through it, bro. you said you have no difficulty with speaking and listening, do you practice with native speakers regularly? and i remember you asked Neptune about an university in Turkey, what will you study in Turkey if you can go?

dudes im in hurry i ill awnser your Q full later but plz i have turkish language kours and i need answer some question but google translate don't work well :undecided:

plz gimme the anser to these

what do you call your

mothe's brother
mother's sister
mother's father
mother's mother

father's brother
father's sister
father's father
father's mother

im really in hurry and i need your help so plz gimme answer as soon as you read my post :undecided:

Baba
Kayınço
Yeğen
Kuzen

Teyze
Hacı
Abla
Enişte
Yeeeeeees yeeeeeees, hehehehehehe (evil laughing) :chilli::devil:

This reminded me o my school days, when İ used to troll classmates with wrong answers :omghaha:

haha, you will get through it, bro
yeaaaaa i will :D

you said you have no difficulty with speaking and listening, do you practice with native speakers regularly?
lol haaaaaahahahahaha dude we watch turkish channels a lot this is the way we learn to speak turkish just like you so listing is not problem im good in speaking (or i thinking that way :undecided:) just look at this
listing/watching to turkish tv shows+ turkish music = i learned turkish :D

what will you study in Turkey if you can go
dish hekimsi olmasa doktorlik olmasa insheat mohendesise :cheers:

yeaaaaa i will :D

lol haaaaaahahahahaha dude we watch turkish channels a lot this is the way we learn to speak turkish just like you so listing is not problem im good in speaking (or i thinking that way :undecided:) just look at this
listing/watching to turkish tv shows+ turkish music = i learned turkish :D

dish hekimsi olmasa doktorlik olmasa insheat mohendesise :cheers:
you have ambitions, dude :D
about Turkish movies, I really want to recommend you Kemal Sunal movies, which are way waaay better than whatever Turkish series you watch today. I think they are not difficult to understand and they are fun. these are all on youtube though, hope that's not a problem for you. if you like it, don;t hesitate to ask for more links.

Qaraqoyunlu and Aqqoyunlu were not tribes, but confederations. The chief tribe of Qaraqoyunlu was Baharlu, and the chief tribe of Aqqoyunlu was Bayandur.

Last edited:
Of course they were, I said so because because they're recorded with these names instead of seperate tribe names, but I think some of the smaller groups inside of that federation used the federation's name in self denonym, because there are still people calling themselves Karakoyunlu Yörüks in my region, messed stufff, nothing is in order :D according to

Anadolu'da Aşiretler .:: Anadoluasiretleri.com ::.

There were almost around 20 000 houses of Akkoyunlu and Karakoyunlu at central and western anatolia, thats huge man.

My Q is which Turkic language is believed to be the most pure one?

There is no such thing, but you can ask which ones is more archaic, to a degree. Overally, Oghuz tongues evolved to be least archaic, as a result of intensive interactions with other cultures.

@ghara ghan

Neden Türkiye'de okumayı tercih ettin? İran'a göre fazlalığı nedir?
dude iran's uni is BS if i Graduated i can only work in iran and it's hard to enter cuz there are a lot of people wanna enter uni but main reason iran is islamic country you don't know anything about it the only place boys and girls study in same class is uni boys and girls don't study in same school and high school . even in uni we have to answer to some a$$hole if we talk to girl ! and we will rapidly Warning to stay away from girls even if you just talking about study ! here most of youth are sad ! i don't wanna wast best years of my youth in iran i wanna be free . turkey also is very beautiful place bodrum antalya kushedasi cheshme ... you know :D and it have international classrooms from all over the world but in iran we have only iranian students :( and if i wanna go to European uni it will be much easier and i will have much experience to live in out side my country :D in iran boys cant enter uni with good cloth or Short sleeve dress btw turkey is land of turks you are good and kind to us you know what i mean :D

Of course they were, I said so because because they're recorded with these names instead of seperate tribe names, but I think some of the smaller groups inside of that federation used the federation's name in self denonym, because there are still people calling themselves Karakoyunlu Yörüks in my region, messed stufff, nothing is in order :D according to

Anadolu'da Aşiretler .:: Anadoluasiretleri.com ::.

There were almost around 20 000 houses of Akkoyunlu and Karakoyunlu at central and western anatolia, thats huge man.

As to your actual question, I think most of tribes of two confederations remained in Azerbaijan, carrying their respective tribe names. İts known that during the conquest of Qaraqoyunlu lands (Azerbaijan) by Aqqoyunlu, the Qaraqoyunlu tribes switched allegiance to Aqqoyunlu. And when Shah Ismail came to power, at this time both switched allegiance to him. Although some of Aqqoyunlu tribes must have rejected Safavid authority, it is doubtful that most of them would have left.

Last edited:
dude iran's uni is BS if i Graduated i can only work in iran and it's hard to enter cuz there are a lot of people wanna enter uni but main reason iran is islamic country you don't know anything about it the only place boys and girls study in same class is uni boys and girls don't study in same school and high school . even in uni we have to answer to some a$$hole if we talk to girl ! and we will rapidly Warning to stay away from girls even if you just talking about study ! here most of youth are sad ! i don't wanna wast best years of my youth in iran i wanna be free . turkey also is very beautiful place bodrum antalya kushedasi cheshme ... you know :D and it have international classrooms from all over the world but in iran we have only iranian students :( and if i wanna go to European uni it will be much easier and i will have much experience to live in out side my country :D in iran boys cant enter uni with good cloth or Short sleeve dress btw turkey is land of turks you are good and kind to us you know what i mean :D

I didn't know in other cities it's like this. o_O

In Tehran, where I study girls and boys are much more free, maybe except kissing and holding hands. lol also short sleeves, jeans and others are totally free. It's more like a fashion show and it's not even an Azad university which the situation is a lot different.

You take a walk in my university and you will see more couples rather than boy or girl gatherings. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom