What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Targon

However, I came across this information, Aqqoyunlu and Qaraqoyunlu tribes recorded in 18-19th centuries (18 thousand families/houses in south and north):

"19-cu yüzil başlarında Azərbaycanda 7-8 min nəfərlik Ağqoyunlu bölüyü yaşayırdı."

Qaraqoyunlu və Ağqoyunlu oymaqları, 19-cu yüzilin başlarında Xoy-İrəvan bölgəsində 8 min ailə qədər idi. Güney Azərbaycanda da 10 min ailə qədər bir nüfusa sahib idilər."

Ali Sinan Bilgili ― «Azerbaycan Türkmenleri Tarihi»

Last edited:
I didn't know in other cities it's like this. o_O

In Tehran, where I study girls and boys are much more free, maybe except kissing and holding hands. lol also short sleeves, jeans and others are totally free. It's more like a fashion show and it's not even an Azad university which the situation is a lot different.

You take a walk in my university and you will see more couples rather than boy or girl gatherings. :D
dude azadi uni is so expensive it doesn't worth it cmon we always see how they act in sprine when weather gets hotter it's not only uni even in streets we have "gashte ershad" (گشت ارشاد) ! if they look at you and if see your clothing is not feat with heavy islamic law you will go to van than police department and get penalty :( i cant live that way :( but if your uni is diffrent than i should visit it ;)

As to your actual question, I think most of tribes of two confederations remained in Azerbaijan, carrying their respective tribe names (although there is a Qaraqoyunlu district in western Azerbaijan, Qaraqoyunlu or Aqqoyunlu names were not used by tribes in later periods). I'm not sure if there is a data to be found, but its known that during the conquest of Qaraqoyunlu lands (Azerbaijan) by Aqqoyunlu, the Qaraqoyunlu tribes switched allegiance to Aqqoyunlu. And when Shah Ismail came to power, at this time both switched allegiance to him. Although some of Aqqoyunlu tribes must have rejected Safavid authority, it is doubtful that most of them would have left.

Wasn't Akkoyunlu from eastern anatolia ? both of them were actually roamed much in eastern anatolia.

I don't think 20 000 house is some tribes, I believe even if not all, there was a large movement of moving westward in those tribes, after their defeat by their enemies.

Yes, but they shifted towards Azerbaijan later, and Tabriz was their late capital city. It would be safe to assume that tribes of the confederation followed their leader (as can be excepted from a nomadic-warrior confederation). Qaraqoyunlu on the other hand was based off in Azerbaijan, altough they initially had established their state around Van, but that was because Timurids had occupied Azerbaijan (which Qaraqoyunlus later re-took from Timurids).

Lets just say nomads liked to do nomad stuff, migrate :D you can find fractions of same tribe at both aegean coasts and eastern anatolia/central anatolia, weird stuff.

I didn't know in other cities it's like this. o_O

In Tehran, where I study girls and boys are much more free, maybe except kissing and holding hands. lol also short sleeves, jeans and others are totally free. It's more like a fashion show and it's not even an Azad university which the situation is a lot different.

You take a walk in my university and you will see more couples rather than boy or girl gatherings. :D

I bet you have a sweetheart in your university too hm? Come on spill it out :)

@Targon

Indeed. But what you specified, a big number of Aqqoyunlu and Qaraqoyunlu in central and western Anatolia is indeed interesting and fits with what you say, that nomads liked to migrate.

I bet you have a sweetheart in your university too hm? Come on spill it out :)

Yes or no! :undecided: But the funny thing is that I haven't told her anything yet. So she isn't exactly a sweetheart yet. :D She is older than me and I'm in serious doubts about what to do. I'm relatively shy and that has caused me big troubles in the past. I hate it.:(
Maybe you boys here can give some male advice? :D

Yes or no! :undecided: But the funny thing is that I haven't told her anything yet. So she isn't exactly a sweetheart yet. :D She is older than me and I'm in serious doubts about what to do. I'm relatively shy and that has caused me big troubles in the past. I hate it.:(

Tell her, just tell her and be done with it..More you wait, more chance her feelings will slowly vanish( if feelings are mutual i mean, hope its not one way road ;) ) If that doesnt work, well there are millions of other girls...But if it works you will have to buy me a drink !! thats the deal :D

Tell her, just tell her and be done with it..More you wait, more chance her feelings will slowly vanish( if feelings are mutual i mean, hope its not one way road ;) ) If that doesnt work, well there are millions of other girls...But if it works you will have to buy me a drink !! thats the deal :D
:rofl: :enjoy:

you have ambitions, dude :D
about Turkish movies, I really want to recommend you Kemal Sunal movies, which are way waaay better than whatever Turkish series you watch today. I think they are not difficult to understand and they are fun. these are all on youtube though, hope that's not a problem for you. if you like it, don;t hesitate to ask for more links.

:D indeed i am :devil: . about the movies youtube along with facebook and so many other things are filter here :hitwall: but ill look for kemal sunal :yahoo:

i admire your odtu best uni i see in my life it's city on it self best facility but sadly it don't have medicine :undecided:

Last edited:
I've talked to her about other things, but not about this. I have to wait a little more to evaluate some things and then I will tell her. I'm not a conservative person at all, but in this case, I've became one, don't know if it will be good for me or not.

You can be sure that you'll have your drink m' man. :D :cheers:

I've talked to her about other things, but not about this. I have to wait a little more to evaluate some things and then I will tell her. I'm not a conservative person at all, but in this case, I've became one, don't know if it will be good for me or not.

You can be sure that you'll have your drink m' man. :D :cheers:
i hop you get your love and start very happy life with best wishes from north :smitten:

Do you have a friend that knows her or one or friends,if yes he can find out for you without you ever having to ask.
The other option;just tell her a soon as possible and find out what is or not,so you dont waste your time.
Her being older then you,one or two years shouldnt be a problem but more will only cause problems.
Allways act instead react!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom