What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will do NOTHING,that idiot gets away with evry fucking thing.
I have had it with this forum.
First Neptune,no more mod,then Cay bahcesi gone,now this mofo insults evry nationality and nothing happens.
Biased bssssssssssssssss.

Strange huh?
When we complain,no mods.
When camel complains with his bs,theres allways a mod.
Well i dont care any more,that mofo cant away with it.
Enough unbiased forums around.

@nuclearpak is here. :D Imo you need a break too though :lol:

@Aeronaut @Serpentine @WebMaster @nuclearpak you guys should do something about al-hasani's racist rants because apparently you have not taken any noticeable action so far. I am beginning to doubt the legitimacy of this forum after witnessing your inaction and tolerance for racism. Several of our past threads that were in response to al-hasani's racism have been taken down and we have received negative ratings where as al-hasani has gotten out clean even though he has destroyed several threads in the past few days. If action is not taken with in the next few days the turkish members of this forum will take action.

Don't give me a dumb excuse either.:butcher:

Fakhri Pasha "The Defender of Madina"
Ukraine Prepares For War. Troops on High Alert | Page 12
I'm not in charge in other sections besides the Iranian one dear, So I can't issue infractions there. For some obvious reasons, that member you mentioned never posts in Iranian section. :)

Simdi webby bana sen basladin diyor:rofl:

well, the people should be judged on their actions, not on the 'who started first' principle. it's kinda a shame that a butthurt childish kid is allowed to spread shit about Turks in addition to dragging non-Turks in non-Turkish threads into his troll and off-topic 'conversations' about Turks. this guy is like the wind, one time he is with X, next day with Y, then Z. unreliable, typical betrayer actually.

well, the people should be judged on their actions, not on the 'who started first' principle. it's kinda a shame that a butthurt childish kid is allowed to spread shit about Turks in addition to dragging non-Turks in non-Turkish threads into his troll and off-topic 'conversations' about Turks. this guy is like the wind, one time he is with X, next day with Y, then Z. unreliable, typical betrayer actually.
What he does is unacceptable,who does he think he is?
They either do something about that idiot or i will.

Neden hala cevap yetiştiriyorsunuz şu zata hiç anlam veremiyorum..Ne gerek var?
Bende bunu 50 kere dedim anlamıyor kimse her açtıkları konuya balıklama atlayıp adamlarla it dalaşına giriyorsunuz sonra da ban atın diye olay çıkartıyorsunuz kusura bakmayın ama suç sizde görmezlikten gelin o adamların açtığı konuları olsun bitsin.

Size bu laflarım. @Kaan @T-123456 @Sinan @xenon54

Last edited:

Does any one remembers that ? good old days :D well it was funnier at past oc course, but I still laughed ad Kara Cemal vs Sarı Süleyman fight :D its starts at 16:30

Bende bunu 50 kere dedim anlamıyor kimse her açtıkları konuya balıklama atlayıp adamlarla it dalaşına giriyorsunuz sonra da ban atın diye olay çıkartıyorsunuz kusura bakmayın ama suç sizde görmezlikten gelin o adamların açtığı konuları olsun bitsin.

Iyi o zaman kim ne derse desin,es gecelim oylemi?
Kusura bakma,bir yerde yeter artik,bandan korkarsam vay halime.
Adam olmasini ogrensin.
Kimseye dallama giren yok,haddini bilsin problem yok.
Bilmezse ogrensin.

Beni saymamissin, alindim :D

Iyi o zaman kim ne derse desin,es gecelim oylemi?
Kusura bakma,bir yerde yeter artik,bandan korkarsam vay halime.
Adam olmasini ogrensin.
Kimseye dallama giren yok,haddini bilsin problem yok.
Bilmezse ogrensin.
İyi de adamlarım istediği şey bu zaten! Adamlar sizi provoke etmek istiyor sinir etmek istiyor siz de her defasında oyuna geliyorsunuz.Sen bizden çok daha yaşlasın senin daha sakin daha soğukkanlı olman lazım ama tam tersi iş yapıyorsun biraz vurgun duymaz ol rahat ol.

Beni saymamissin, alindim :D

Sen kolay kolay provoke olmuyorsun da ondan. 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom