What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only speak for my self and I don't tell the other members what to do and what not to do. Those threads that I opened were in response to you trolling in that thread about Fakhri Pasha who defended medinah from those who rebelled against the ottoman government which was recognized by the Muslim world as the caliphate. In the end you should still do the honorable thing and either apologize for posting information from invalid sources and you should admit that the sources are incorrect and request that the webmaster takes down the thread.

The Ottoman Empire at that time was about to collapse. The Caliph had no power. Turkey was ruled by a bunch of nationalists. Young Turks Movement. For the locals the Ottomans by then were seen as nothing more than oppressors hence the majority rebelled like in many other places before that. Muslim as non-Muslim.

By your logic the Turks should had taken the Caliphate from the Arabs after nearly 1000 years of Arab rule of the Caliphate from the beginning. Yet the Turks did that. Despite the Abbasids being recognized worldwide as the Caliphs. Back then force was used. You took the Caliphate by force and you lost it due to force. You have to accept that. Also the many reasons for the Ottoman collapse has nothing to do with Arabs.

Once again who are you to say what is false and what is not? Are you an historian? Did you just solve the Armenian question?

I gave you the conditions for the apology. Either you accept it or not.

Why don't you write to the Webmaster yourself?

@WebMaster A fellow member after realizing that he accidentally created a thread based on false information has requested that I ask you to delete the created thread. Frequently Asked Questions about the Armenian Genocide

Last edited:
Bu gotverene ne yuz veriyorsunuz,ibne herkese kufur ediyor bir bok olmuyor,baslarim boyle forumada.
What bs forum if that mofo gets away with evry insult,if one of us did a fraction of what that idiot did,we would be banned.

Bu gotverene ne yuz veriyorsunuz,ibne herkese kufur ediyor bir bok olmuyor,baslarim boyle forumada.
What bs forum if that mofo gets away with evry insult,if one of us did a fraction of what that idiot did,we would be banned.
Atleast he admitted the armenian thing.:lol:

But you are right we should complain to the admins and moderators about this. Our members get banned and we get negative ratings for posting legitimate information. Maybe @Neptune should talk to them about it. Onlar bir sey yapmaz larsa ben bir boycott basliacagim belki sizde katilirsiniz.

Last edited:
Onu ladyboy yapacagi,bir adresini bana gondersin yeter..
Kufur etmedigi millet kalmadi daha hala bir bok olmadi.
Bu nasil is,ibne kralin oglumu?
Baslarim boyle foruma.

if that mofo gets away with evry insult

lol , bro he does :)

every single time .

its interesting though ! one time he posted THE most insulting comment on the planet about iranians , and when i confronted him , i was the one who got banned lol :lol:

wait a min !!

wtf happened to cay bahs ?

why isnt this sticky any more ?

lol , bro he does :)

every single time .

its interesting though ! one time he posted THE most insulting comment on the planet about iranians , and when i confronted him , i was the one who got banned lol :lol:

wait a min !!

wtf happened to cay bahs ?

why isnt this sticky any more ?
We are not arabs,thats why its gone!

@Aeronaut @Serpentine @WebMaster @nuclearpak you guys should do something about al-hasani's racist rants because apparently you have not taken any noticeable action so far. I am beginning to doubt the legitimacy of this forum after witnessing your inaction and tolerance for racism. Several of our past threads that were in response to al-hasani's racism have been taken down and we have received negative ratings where as al-hasani has gotten out clean even though he has destroyed several threads in the past few days. If action is not taken with in the next few days the turkish members of this forum will take action.

Don't give me a dumb excuse either.:butcher:

Fakhri Pasha "The Defender of Madina"
Ukraine Prepares For War. Troops on High Alert | Page 12

Last edited:
@Aeronaut @Serpentine @WebMaster @nuclearpak you guys should do something about al-hasani's racist rants because apparently you have not taken any noticeable action so far. I am beginning to doubt the legitimacy of this forum after witnessing your inaction and tolerance for racism. Several of our past threads that were in response to al-hasani's racism have been taken down and we have received negative ratings where as al-hasani has gotten out clean even though he has destroyed several threads in the past few days. If action is not taken with in the next few days the turkish members of this forum will take action.

Don't give me a dumb excuse either.:butcher:
They will do NOTHING,that idiot gets away with evry fucking thing.
I have had it with this forum.
First Neptune,no more mod,then Cay bahcesi gone,now this mofo insults evry nationality and nothing happens.
Biased bssssssssssssssss.

Mods have to be online to do something you know, the problem is there are not enough mods also the mods are in Pakistan mostly so they are sleeping when western location people are awake and fighting.
Strange huh?
When we complain,no mods.
When camel complains with his bs,theres allways a mod.
Well i dont care any more,that mofo cant away with it.
Enough unbiased forums around.

Mods have to be online to do something you know, the problem is there are not enough mods also the mods are in Pakistan mostly so they are sleeping when western location people are awake and fighting.
I said next few days.

besides i have reported his posts and the mods saw what he wrote yesterday but they didn't take any action. aeronaut himself witnessed the defender of madinah thread but took no action. The first day I came to this forum i got a warning from aeronaut when arguing with this al-hasani even though i didn't break any rules. If i dont see results in the next 2 days im gone from the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom