What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ideo=youtube;wshQE2l61uU]http://ww.youtube.com/watch?v=wshQE2l61uU[/video]

I'm a Caucasian. And I'm going to Nalchik, Russia after Ramadan. Want me sth to bring here :D

Russian girls are very friendly and warm. They become good friends. Thats my personal experience. But Russian guys are idiots.

I have seen few Turkish girls here but I have been impressed, man!!

On topic - I dont know much about Turkish culture. Except that in Pakistan, it is said a lot of Muslim culture in subcontinent was influenced by Iran and Turkey. We dont know which ingredient of our culture is from where but whenever I meet a Turk or an Irani, I do see some affinity.

On and off, I had seen a few urdu dubbed episodes of Menekşe ile Halil. The story and the acting wasn't up to standards of Pakistan dramas, I must honestly say. But I dont think Pakistani production houses have that much money to make a serial on that scale.

Have you watched some Turkish actress or what? I.e Baren, Tuba, Gizam, Hazal, Nihar.... And list goes on... Lol. Though our Pakistani ones are equally hot...

dont know by names.......

Have you watched some Turkish actress or what? I.e Baren, Tuba, Gizam, Hazal, Nihar.... And list goes on... Lol. Though our Pakistani ones are equally hot...

Well, these were my favorites.

Aslı Tandoğan.

Asl-Tando-an-in-Dudaktan-kalbe-asli-tandogan-19099435-640-480.jpg

Katre Türkay

cagri-katre-turkay-resim-4.jpg

@airmarshal

Is "Magnificent Centuary" being shown in Pakistan ?

I dont know but I think it was quite contoversial even in Turkey, if I m not mixing it up with some other drama.

I dont watch TV very often so I m not the right person to ask :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkish series are very popular and being exported to numerous countries in ME, balkans, in short mainly to ex-ottoman countries.

I don't see any foreign based series will land in Turkey. I remember at the past we had some foreign serials (mostly american ones with big budgets) shown in the TV. Even those kinds of series have gone and no foreign based series is being showed in the mainstream channels anymore.

Edit: @Neptune can you look at this post. http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/256988-turkeys-protests-rebooted-342.html#post4446532

don't worry :) we were just disgussing it. I'll act it after my conversation about the staff about that post.

Still there huh?
Forget it,first change your club!

Nah mate, its Fenerbahce all the way - A cousin of mine was married to a Turkish lady when he went there for Engineering in the early '00s & she introduced me to Fener...she is no more (may she RIP) but my love for Fener because of her being my sister-in-law & like an elder sister would remain ! :)

What do you say @Neptune ?

Threats huh?
I will tell my best friend Erdo,
Armstrong,not allowed into Turkey.
And you sailor,we will send you to Somalia on a rowing boat(in red and yellow).

I knew a Turkish girl. She is too much civilised. When we were chatting at 12.30 at night, she wanted to leave and she asked "can I leave" instead of "I'll leave" I've never seen anyone like that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom