What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolz...one in the *** when i was a baby, the other one from my right arm. And your right on the last, answer number 1)
Mmhhhmm now i know why you are so skunky:rofl:

Btw why in the arm??? Just curious...sometjing related to the bone??

Neptun said:
LOL...actually mine was like,hmm like. Think of a guy who sits on the chair. While doc injects him, he smokes, and texts on his cell phone at the other hand
I thought you will say smoking and staring at the nurse.:devil:
Statutory warning: smoking is injurious to health

Neptune said:
lol...if it was up to me...i'd stay right at the 18...best days of my life ;)
Dont worry you've not grown beyond 18.:lol: You're just stuck there.

Btw do i get an infraction/ban for nitpicking on mods??
I already tortured one in the afternoon...and now you.:undecided:

Anyone ever had a spinal anaesthesia?
Yes me....why???

Last edited:

Dont worry you've not grown beyond 18.:lol:

Yes me....why???

Dude wtf :) . Did the doctors rebuild you entireşly :)

Well İ had bad experience. They tricked me into thinking that it wouldn't hurt more than just giving blood.
Weel that wasn't the case İ don't know if it's normal or whether they fuuuked up, but the screaming pain went through my entire spine.

İ only choose this method so that İ could leave the hospital the same day. (With narcose İ had to sleep at the hospital overnight).

but the screaming pain went through my entire spine.

İ only choose this method so that İ could leave the hospital the same day. (With narcose İ had to sleep at the hospital overnight).

Nothing like that happened to me...i just remember getting a shot and then breathing through my oxygen mask....then i woke up 6hours later (post surgery)

Last edited:

Dont worry you've not grown beyond 18.:lol: You just stuck there.

Yes me....why???

Lol...not with bones. It was sth about blood ways. It's route was not set true as it supposed to be. When i hit it to the door (very very slowly), it started to bleed out like aort... Then they stopped the bleeding. One week later i had the surgery. They fixed it with laser i think.

Let me guess. The other guy was @Aeronaut. Be careful on him. He's my brother :devil:

Lol...not with bones. It was sth about blood ways. It's route was not set true as it supposed to be. When i hit it to the door (very very slowly), it started to bleed out like aort... Then they stopped the bleeding. One week later i had the surgery. They fixed it with laser i think.
omg.gif

Neptune said:
Let me guess. The other guy was @Aeronaut. Be careful on him. He's my brother :devil:

errr...how did you know???
I've ruffled some feathers here I suppose.
But then sky might be black for you and white for me ....you might think you're right and I think I am right.So we agree to disagree...don't we??
hihihihi....did I just bug you with my sky and its color theory??:girl_wacko:

okay then....gotta watch a movie.
And I must concentrate....:)

Buh bye
:crazy_pilot:

But then sky might be black for you and white for me ....you might think you're right and I think I am right.So we agree to disagree...don't we??
hihihihi....did I just bug you with my sky and its color theory??

WTF was that?

I don't infract people who attack me. [Mostly] - so it wasn't me. ;)

Anlayamadığım konu... 25 yaşında olup nasıl 16 yıldır asker olabiliyorsun ? 9 Yaşında asker olman lazım.
13 yaşında oldum... 12 senedir askerim. Matematik hatası... Allah'tan ölümcül bir hata değil :) Ve Allah'tan hala 6 aydan daha uzun :p

Last edited:
13 yaşında oldum... 12 senedir askerim. Matematik hatası... Allah'tan ölümcül bir hata değil :) Ve Allah'tan hala 6 aydan daha uzun :p

Hahahah, benle kıyaslaman bile hata zaten. :)

Seni Professional yapmamız lazım..

@Neptune , şartlar tutuyor mu ?

Estağfurullah..

Bu arada eskiden neo, niaz gibi moderatörler vardı. Forumda büyük bi revizyon olmuş gibi. Eski kullanıcılardan kimseyi göremedim henüz?

Last edited:

aha...abi sabah dersane'ye giderken mail atmıştım webmaster'a konuyla ilgili olarak ;)

@AlpErTunga Ankara'da hangi birlikte görevlisiniz, rütbeniz nedir, daha önce hangi birliklerde çalıştınız :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom