What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nedenini anlamam pek mümkün değil... Çok olasılık var. Kuleli ile Maltepe arasındaki fark bulundukları şehir ve kuruluş tarihleri. Başka bir fark yok ;) Bizim zamanımızda Azeri, Kazak, Kırgız, Türkmen, Arnavut, Makedon, Afgan, Gürcü, Ürdünlü, Boşnak ve Koreli sınıf arkadaşlarımız vardı.

sizde yabancı personel bayağı fazlaymış. Bizde ışte bi tek Azeri vardı. Girdiğim sene de İsrail'den bi grubun gelmesi söz konusu idi. İşte o dönem ilişkiler bozulunca olmadı tabii ;)

Nedenini anlamam pek mümkün değil... Çok olasılık var. Kuleli ile Maltepe arasındaki fark bulundukları şehir ve kuruluş tarihleri. Başka bir fark yok ;) Bizim zamanımızda Azeri, Kazak, Kırgız, Türkmen, Arnavut, Makedon, Afgan, Gürcü, Ürdünlü, Boşnak ve Koreli sınıf arkadaşlarımız vardı.

Salams arkalash, nasil siniz?..

Nice avatar, lol who copied who?.

Tesekkurler, iyiyim, siz nasilsiniz?

As being Alp Er Tunga on the avatar, you should have copied me, lol :D

We'll one of us has to be called efrasiab, lol no matter who is who lol, two sides of the same coin.

We'll one of us has to be called efrasiab, lol no matter who is who lol, two sides of the same coin.

Turan form is Alp Er Tunga, Iran form is Efrasiyab... Choice is yours.. I adapt to your way ;)

:pissed::pissed::pissed:grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i have to admit,it looks cool
Btw,we do sleep sometimes and since im a doctor in womanology i have to see my patients.:smokin:

what ???womanology???
fainting-smiley.gif

And we are not sharks to not sleep....i too sleep but its just 18:45hours here:D

lolz...trust me i'm used to such things. They're not scary for me. But worse, BORING...:devil:

Grrrr:taz:

What if i do this to you :azn:???

img_10961.jpg

what ???womanology???
fainting-smiley.gif

And we are not sharks to not sleep....i too sleep but its just 18:45hours here:D
15.45 here,it was a long night without sleep,did some work in the morning,free time now:coffee:
Its a new science,since we need to ''learn''the ways of the ''woman''.
How they live in the wild,hunt,communicate,interact etc....:smokin:
I teach my students how to observe and act accordingly,first graduates this year.:omghaha:
Btw,that avatar as a Taurus?

15.45 here,it was a long night without sleep,did some work in the morning,free time now
What are you ??an owl?? Long night without sleep??:blink:

T-123456 said:
Its a new science,since we need to ''learn''the ways of the ''woman''.
How they live in the wild,hunt,communicate,interact etc....:smokin:
You sound very anachronistic....do you live in 2013 BC ????
:bunny::bunny:

:rofl:

T-123456 said:
I teach my students how to observe and act accordingly,first graduates this year.
Ohhh my ....i pity them....graduation in the wrong subject under the wrong guide(U!!):devil:
:lol::lol:

what ???womanology???
fainting-smiley.gif

Grrrr:taz:

What if i do this to you :azn:???

img_10961.jpg

lol. as i said...i'm used to all those medical stuff. They're not painful for me. Just boring, extremely boring...:coffee:

What are you ??an owl?? Long night without sleep??:blink:

You sound very anachronistic....do you live in 2013 BC ????
:bunny::bunny:

:rofl:

Ohhh my ....i pity them....graduation in the wrong subject under the wrong guide(U!!):devil:
:lol::lol:
Haahahhahahah,you have to admit it was a good one.:omghaha:
Sometimes a Vampire<<<<<<<<<<<<,
I have years of experience in the field,need to pas it on to the new generation of ''explorers'':omghaha::smokin:
Wouldnt you?:D

lol. as i said...i'm used to all those medical stuff. They're not painful for me. Just boring, extremely boring...:coffee:
Are you a doc urself??:undecided:
You are not scared of injections?? And open surgeries too??? You deserve this
kneel-smiley.gif
....pls accept it.

Haahahhahahah,you have to admit it was a good one.:omghaha:
Sometimes a Vampire<<<<<<<<<<<<,

Issshhhh you're scary.

Do you look like this ???
Shadow-Vampire-3.jpg

T-123456 said:
I have years of experience in the field,need to pas it on to the new generation of ''explorers'':omghaha::smokin:
Wouldnt you?:D

But i am not a vampire.....:bunny:

quote-in-every-generation-there-is-a-chosen-one-she-alone-will-stand-against-the-vampires-the-demons-television-catchphrases-310998.jpg

Moi...moi...:raise:

Last edited:
Are you a doc urself??:undecided:
You are not scared of injections?? And open surgeries too??? You deserve this
kneel-smiley.gif
....pls accept it.

i got ill many times at the past 4 years, frankly, a lot of times...

Since i born, i had many injections (at least 40 i think), a few surgeries (3 times). and injured many times which 4 of them had required medical assistance...etc. You know what? When i was younger, when my friends were ill, and docs were to inject them, some of em even cried. Me? I always said to myself, "dammit, again this sh¡t, alright doc make it quick so i can go to bed. :D

i got ill many times at the past 4 years, frankly, a lot of times...

Since i born, i had many injections (at least 40 i think), a few surgeries (3 times). and injured many times which 4 of them had required medical assistance...etc.

3 surgeries????

Let me guess
thinking smiley.gif

1)appendicitis
2) brain replacement
3) brain upgrade

Neptune said:
You know what? When i was younger, when my friends were ill, and docs were to inject them, some of em even cried. Me? I always said to myself, "dammit, again this sh¡t, alright doc make it quick so i can go to bed. :D
Coool!!!:tup:

I imagine you like this
shot.jpg

Anyways you haven't grown up since then...you're still a 20yr old kid.:rofl:

3 surgeries????

1)appendicitis
2) brain replacement
3) brain upgrade

lolz...one in the *** when i was a baby, the other one from my right arm. And your right on the last, answer number 1) :D.

I imagine you like this

LOL...actually mine was like,hmm like. Think of a guy who sits on the chair. While doc injects him, he smokes, and texts on his cell phone at the other hand :rofl:

Anyways you haven't grown up since then...you're still a 20yr old kid.:rofl:

lol...if it was up to me...i'd stay right at the 18...best days of my life ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom