What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bende zaten onu sordum, sence neden iyi görünmüyor diye, niye yazdigini inkar ediyorsun ozaman?

Ama suc bende seni muhattap alipta soru soruyorum, birdaha millete alcak demeden önce acaba neyi yanlis anladin birdaha kontrol et.

Niye benim yazdigimi quote etmiyorsun ? Orda benim Ismim Yazmiyor ? Halbuki yazmasi gerekirken.

Benim Ismim Yazmiyorsa ,quote ettigi ben Yazmadim demektir ,orda tek biryeri alip bana cevap yazma.

Bence bana Hic Yazma ozaman benlen muhattap bile olmasin.

Niye benim yazdigimi quote etmiyorsun ? Orda benim Ismim Yazmiyor ? Halbuki yazmasi gerekirken.

Benim Ismim Yazmiyorsa ,quote ettigi ben Yazmadim demektir ,orda tek biryeri alip bana cevap yazma.

Bence bana Hic Yazma ozaman benlen muhattap bile olmasin.
Iyi fikir, en ufak seyde alcak diye asagilayan, thread'leri caps'lerle dolduran sahislara harcayacak zamanim yok zaten.

Iyi fikir, en ufak seyde alcak diye asagilayan, thread'leri caps'lerle dolduran sahislara harcayacak zamanim yok zaten.

Evet zamanini bir Önemsiz bir Forumda baska Türlü ,misal baska Komik Sahislarlan muhattap olman elbette daha makbule gecer. Bol Sanslar ,bu Yolda cok basarili oldugun belli.

Open a thread, present your arguments and wait for my answer; untill then, stop making that persenal opinion hidden behind argumantative statement in such irrelevant thread.

This is not an irrelevant thread, and I gave my opinion, everyone is free to do so. Turkish members are also free to comment on Iranian Chill thread.

No need to take my posts personal.

This is not an irrelevant thread, and I gave my opinion, everyone is free to do so. Turkish members are also free to comment on Iranian Chill thread.

No need to take my posts personal.

You wanted me to enlighten you; and i answered you by saying ''open a thread, present your argument and then wait for my answer''.

Did i say anything as to you should or should not write what you think here?

Why are you changing the subject? If you do not have any argument and proof for your contradiction smelling personal opinion ; then you should not give a speech like an academical person; after all you are a mod, which means members respect you, and i am sure none of them wants to see you writing baseless remarks.

You wanted me to enlighten you; and i answered you by saying ''open a thread, present your argument and then wait for my answer''.

Did i say anything as to you should or should not write what you think here?

Why are you changing the subject? If you do not have any argument and proof for your contradiction smelling personal opinion ; then you should not give a speech like an academical person; after all you are a mod, which means members respect you, and i am sure none of them wants to see you writing baseless remarks.

I won't open such thread because it has always led to massive trolling.
And I wrote the post to @Sinan, if you feel offended by it or find it incorrect, write your own opinion and don't take this unnecessary discussion any further.

677160.jpg

This is an open thread; if it is personal then pm him; What is more important, you are making baseless remark about our identity in our section; and then talking about trolling; that is where i started to bother to answer you.

btw, WHO asked you WHO is Azeris ? Why did you get offended and try to give that contradction? Are not you the one saying provoking others and trolling is not cool in a thread?

Which seprentine We should believe, the talker one or behaving one?
I know where you are going with this, so this is my last answer to you here in respect of other Turkish members.
My response was meant for this post by Sinan:

Mate i looked up Azeris, we are both descendants of Oghuz Khan and in the same Turkic family. Not much difference. :)

But I'm not offended, it seems you are, and my answer wasn't about 'your identity', I was talking about Azeris who happen to be my compatriots too.

Good luck

I know where you are going with this, so this is my last answer to you here in respect of other Turkish members.
My response was meant for this post by Sinan:

But I'm not offended, it seems you are, and my answer wasn't about 'your identity', I was talking about Azeris who happen to be my compatriots too.

Good luck

That was my point, if you do not have anything to sell, then do not knock the door; otherwise you go back with the question what i was thinking by that action.

Good bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom