What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did some research and there is a car ferry from Alexandria Egypt to Cyprus from there to Turkey essentially because my group will be traveling by car so is there a car ferry from Cyprus to Turkey I tried but didn't find much info.

Other thing is road conditions are they good? 

well I am discovering Turkey one step at a time I with some of my traveling companions drove to Turkey and we loved it so Much that we are doing it again next year but from completely different route this time.

Well İ looked up the ferries for you. Yes there are car ferries, this site is english.
https://www.akgunlerbilet.com/online_bilet.php

About the road conditions. İf you choose the right roads, the roads will be excellent. Don't forget that the south coast line lies right beneath the taurus mountains. İ'm speaking from my own experience, if you take the wrong route you're fd up :)
İ'm assuming you're again travelling to Europe through Turkey? But that you this time want more sightseeing in turkey?

Well İ looked up the ferries for you. Yes there are car ferries, this site is english.
https://www.akgunlerbilet.com/online_bilet.php

About the road conditions. İf you choose the right roads, the roads will be excellent. Don't forget that the south coast line lies right beneath the taurus mountains. İ'm speaking from my own experience, if you take the wrong route you're fd up :)
İ'm assuming you're again travelling to Europe through Turkey? But that you this time want more sightseeing in turkey?

Ah gold mine. You don't mind if i pick your brains in the future for planning the journey? last time it was all Euro trip but this time it will be North Africa to Turkey see more Turkey and back to the UK. as long as the journey is smooth what more can one ask for.

Ah gold mine. You don't mind if i pick your brains in the future for planning the journey? last time it was all Euro trip but this time it will be North Africa to Turkey see more Turkey and back to the UK. as long as the journey is smooth what more can one ask for.

Anytime you wan't. Just mention me.
İ assume you're the same holidayer like me. Hates the bath houses and tourıst flooded places. Loves travelling, getting closer and seeing wonderfull nature miracles and learning about history.

İf you need any info on places where İ previously went, İ will gladly inform you. Now that İ think of it İ travelled also a lot :). Çanakkale, Nevşehir (peri bacaları), Alanya, Antalya, Konya ( tomb of HZ. Mevlana), Rize (ayder yaylası).

One thing İ regret is that i had a chance to visit ottoman history in Bursa. Didn't take that oppurtinity :( .
Cities that İ still like to visit.
Denizli (pamukkale), Bursa, Şanlıurfa (city of the Prophets) .
This is my to do list :)

See what happens when you tell that to the people you meet in Turkey.

Well Turkey was the only country that gave respect for being Pakistani. I said I was from Pakistan instead of England and the Turkish people were highly delighted to have met me. 
Anytime you wan't. Just mention me.
İ assume you're the same holidayer like me. Hates the bath houses and tourıst flooded places. Loves travelling, getting closer and seeing wonderfull nature miracles and learning about history.

İf you need any info on places where İ previously went, İ will gladly inform you. Now that İ think of it İ travelled also a lot :). Çanakkale, Nevşehir (peri bacaları), Alanya, Antalya, Konya ( tomb of HZ. Mevlana), Rize (ayder yaylası).

One thing İ regret is that i had a chance to visit ottoman history in Bursa. Didn't take that oppurtinity :( .
Cities that İ still like to visit.
Denizli (pamukkale), Bursa, Şanlıurfa (city of the Prophets) .
This is my to do list :)

saw Istanbul for the first time it was love at first sight and it was worth the three day driving. yes I don't like the resort based holiday at all I am a free exploring spirit free as the crow flies.

Well Turkey was the only country that gave respect for being Pakistani. I said I was from Pakistan instead of England and the Turkish people were highly delighted to have met me. 

saw Istanbul for the first time it was love at first sight and it was worth the three day driving. yes I don't like the resort based holiday at all I am a free exploring spirit free as the crow flies.

Amen to that brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom