What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dream on!:big_boss:
image.jpg

Last edited:
I have some questions for the Turkish Guys/Gals here if they don't mind I needed Some Info About Central Turkey??

I have some questions for the Turkish Guys/Gals here if they don't mind I needed Some Info About Central Turkey??
What kind of Informations do you need, Touristical, Cultural, Economical, Envoiremental or Top secret Informations?

To your request i can only say that Central Turkey is in Center of Turkey. :lol:

Basically I Want To Know About The Road Condition & Info About Car Ferry Port From Cyprus to Turkey I believe and I don't know for sure but there is car ferry from Cyprus To central Turkey just want to be clear about it.

Basically I Want To Know About The Road Condition & Info About Car Ferry Port From Cyprus to Turkey I believe and I don't know for sure but there is car ferry from Cyprus To central Turkey just want to be clear about it.
Well i dont think that a Ship can go into Central Anatolia. :D

But i dont have much informations about this, you should wait until someone gives you Informations.

Well i dont think that a Ship can go into Central Anatolia. :D

But i dont have much informations about this, you should wait until someone gives you Informations.

Ok no worries I just need to know because i am planning a great crazy road trip so any info i can get would be greatly appreciated.

P

Tell me your route and İ will tell you as much as İ can. İ travelled many times from south coast line towards central Turkey and north coast line.

Ok no worries I just need to know because i am planning a great crazy road trip so any info i can get would be greatly appreciated.
If so, then dont just go to central anatolia, there are many places woth to see in aegean and black sea regions.

P

Tell me your route and İ will tell you as much as İ can. İ travelled many times from south coast line towards central Turkey and north coast line.

I did some research and there is a car ferry from Alexandria Egypt to Cyprus from there to Turkey essentially because my group will be traveling by car so is there a car ferry from Cyprus to Turkey I tried but didn't find much info.

Other thing is road conditions are they good? 
If so, then dont just go to central anatolia, there are many places woth to see in aegean and black sea regions.

well I am discovering Turkey one step at a time I with some of my traveling companions drove to Turkey and we loved it so Much that we are doing it again next year but from completely different route this time.

I did some research and there is a car ferry from Alexandria Egypt to Cyprus from there to Turkey essentially because my group will be traveling by car so is there a car ferry from Cyprus to Turkey I tried but didn't find much info.

Other thing is road conditions are they good? 

well I am discovering Turkey one step at a time I with some of my traveling companions drove to Turkey and we loved it so Much that we are doing it again next year but from completely different route this time.
Are you from Egypt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom