What's new

Turkish Special Operations Forces

Pls. download the picture to your PC, then open it with Windows Paint Program or free Irfan View,
you can choose tools to cover up or blurr. Store the pic , upload e.g. to tinypic or an other picture sharing hoster and then copy paste and share the link here.

You will have some links at the hoster , the link which show the picture ending jpeg, png, jpg is right.

How to download, right click and store or make screenshot if not possible ( keyboard strg. + print or similar depending on keyboard) . Try it.

Washingtontimes todd-wood-special-ops-cmdr-demands-white-house-
This news is not about us but it shows that importance of data and information sharing.
Gen. Joseph Votel, the chief of U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM) and future commander of U.S. Central Command has warned politicians about revealing data of special forces operations. We can see the importance of OPSEC.
Why I haven't shared direct link is website requirements. So just look at Washington Post and use keywords to find news.

Guys.. I've saw something today that apparently.. 20 or 30 US Delta and Rangers were kept as hostage by Somalian militants. Then the OKK saved them.. Is this true? If it is please briefly explain.

Guys.. I've saw something today that apparently.. 20 or 30 US Delta and Rangers were kept as hostage by Somalian militants. Then the OKK saved them.. Is this true? If it is please briefly explain.

Who or what are OKK? Turkish special forces?

Hell no it's just a bs urban legend. I personally asked this to ÖKK instructor Mehmet S. who is also a veteran of Operation Steel. These lies and legends don't bring any good to our soldiers other than disrespecting and clouding their real success and sacrifices.

HOWEVER, ÖKK did sent to Somalia. No-one publicly knows the extent of their activities. They were sent to Somalia by Çevik Bir's orders. He was the force commander of UNOSOM II in 1993. He was a lieutenant general back then.

ÖKK(Özel Kuvvetler Komutanlığı) - "Special Forces Command" or as you guys know "Maroon Berets" (Bordo Bereliler). Maroon Berets is not their name. It is just a nickname. Veteran soldiers, especially the ones in JÖH call ÖKK members as "The Force" (Kuvvet).

Last edited:

ÖKK means = Special Operations Command

bb1wuj1b.png

bb2oajg7.png

bb317kgi.png

bb4rgj46.png

Actually you will only find some rumors in the WWW, maybe @-DENO- has the Potential to give you a reliable answer!

There many different type of Special Units in the Turkish Army, but we know only some rumors nothing else.

ÖKK means = Special Operations Command

bb1wuj1b.png

bb2oajg7.png

bb317kgi.png

bb4rgj46.png

Actually you will only find some rumors in the WWW, maybe @-DENO- has the Potential to give you a reliable answer!

There many different type of Special Units in the Turkish Army, but we know only some rumors nothing else.

also @Jackal131

is well informed. we had a confirmed successful rescue mission in Afghanistan in favor for the USA.
RIP Commander Kasif Kozinoglu organized it when he was chief of foreign operations of National Int. Service and in Afghanistan. ISI made a perfect cooperation.

They were in A-Stan in 2002 a part of NATO Task Force K-BAR joint special operatins group. (USN confirmed that, don't believed one laison officer shet) In same year they also actively took place in Operation Anaconda. Seperate from that I have some knowledge that they joined a search and rescue mission because when it happaned they were only quick reaction capable "special force" unit in the respond base but thats all...

thats all..

Thanks Sir. Alindi. Guess footprints of parallels pure envy.
Had nothing to do with regular mission ,
SAD/SOG Div., ISI and ...whom else as NIS,
did you ever met an NIS without fat belly and full motivated except an ex-military ?
was years later for sure......keep healthy

Pride precedes destruction; an arrogant spirit appears before a fall.

Last edited:
I would have especially awaited from you constructive and not destructive posts.
Try to post some new indigenous ideas and tactics. Not the US handbook or memorized knowledge.
E.G sharpshooter locating and Countermeasures,
covered attack with shoulder fired missiles/projectiles in urban area or even anti guerrilla warfare tactics.

We wait and would all appreciate for it.

is this the training in milat

Zalim Hasan alias TurkGladio are motivated young guys whom hobbies are posting pictures,
they have/had access also to AA archives.

Milat ? Do you mean Eilat / Israel. No pictures available from there.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom