What's new

Turkish Special Operations Forces

RIP. Allah Rahmet eylesin, yigidimizin mekani cennet olsun.

It's time to use Kornet, Eryx or similar weapons or even precision glide ammo. No more patience.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Gustav_recoilless_rifle

I think this could fill a niche. I've only seen pictures of LAWs being used, no RPG. Otherwise AT-4 also possible. Not sure if different RPG head can get same damage ratio as AT-4.

@mehmet75

Yes bro, in that regard it's good but still, this guy was SF. Should be done with a bit more OPSEC in mind somehow.

gZDkP5.jpg
found this on google

The photo isn't related to our military or police et al. It ıs from the advertisement shots of a newly established Turkish military gear company "Atilla Taktik". I know the founders of it. One of them is my friend also. The patch is customly for Military and LE units who are serving against PKK terrosim in Diyarbakır and Silopi....

The patch you see symbolically uses the tradiional Göktürk Flag and it's sign. The symbols mean "Turkish" in Gokturk alphabet

2lwmww5.jpg

Here is their official Facebook page and related patches
https://www.facebook.com/attilataktik/posts/1725065281060846

is customly for Military and LE units who are serving against PKK terrosim in Diyarbakır and Silopi....

Surprise, isn't it against military rules ? 2006 MAK had to change their Wolf badge to Pars

They write that they send the patches below to Police Special Forces in SE.

12661973_1725065247727516_4400822209841657033_n.jpg

I don't think it's okay to post info like that... I know TSK doesn't do it so it was most likely done by friends/family but still.

Ruhu sad olsun.
Normally, we have to follow OPSEC and PERSEC rules but relatives of soldiers, even themselves, do not care.

OPSEC - PERSEC :tup:

Finally the media seems to have catched on and they've started covering up faces from operation zones. Only thing remaining is soldiers sharing pics themselves and sometimes TSK in official publications. Really annoying to make these mistakes in 2016.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom