What's new

Turkish Special Operations Forces

Thats a great idea. But we shall not post old pictures. Ex: the last pics of SAT before 2013 was from 2008-9 ;)
Lets not say old but bad pictures,because there may be some old photos that may give insight to the units equipment,gear,training?Although this thread is gonna stay dull if we don't post here anymore...

We could do something similar to @xxxKULxxx 's Huge projects of turkiye thread where in the op there are links to all of the different sections or info that exist within the thread itself.

Huge Projects of Türkiye

I can just get some random old post from someone and move it to this thread so that it becomes the first post. Then we can do what we want to it. :D

or I could just hijack @Horus's post. :ph34r:

@otriz

Bro I would open a thread dedicated to kommandos. hakari mountain commandos etc.

We could do something similar to @xxxKULxxx 's Huge projects of turkiye thread where in the op there are links to all of the different sections or info that exist within the thread itself.

Huge Projects of Türkiye

I can just get some random old post from someone and move it to this thread so that it becomes the first post. Then we can do what we want to it. :D

or I could just hijack @Horus's post. :ph34r:

@otriz

Bro I would open a thread dedicated to kommandos. hakari mountain commandos etc.
Well i can open a thread on SAT,SAS and OKK maybe JOAK too.I will try my best to post information,photos and update them.But i won't have a lot of time because school is opening and unfortunately i won't be able to post so much :(.So don't count on me :undecided:

Also i think @Neptune would like to participate too

Its up to you guys how you want to do it but imo this thread is good enough. Separate threads will just get lost.
I agree with the getting lost part,i will make up my mind on what to do.Until then i will gather information to post it when it is ready...

ÖKK (General Staff Special Forces Command) sharpshooter. [Source: MP, Deno]

6df6e14ebbdc98d1a38254c147a4b9ea.jpg

ÖKK (General Staff Special Forces Command) operative
He is a sergeant major so i guess he is part of the C Teams which aren't officially recognized
1f1e22c807f1b142cb0ade42f8064acc.png

(Thanks to SWAT.TR,MP)

Guys i think this guy is SAT because his equipment is standard for VBSS teams(because of BDU,gloves,vest,PASGT helmet)
But if anyone knows he isn't please let me know.
pirates_1383591c.jpg

Sorry for low resolution.

Guys i think this guy is SAT because his equipment is standard for VBSS teams(because of BDU,gloves,vest,PASGT helmet)
View attachment 60220

No mate. I don't even think that he's from Turkish Armed Forces. Beard and mustache is strictly FORBIDDEN at any unit&branch of TAF. Be it DZKK or any other force command. It seems like a new photo, maybe a foreign sailor&cadet.

View attachment 60220
According to an article by The Telegraph, it's "A navy commando is seen detaining a speedboat with suspected Somali pirates tied up alongside a Greek frigate in the Gulf of Aden"
telegraph.CO.UK/news/worldnews/piracy/5153515/Somali-pirates-seize-four-more-ships.HTML

He is TRNC, everything fits.
TRNC has SAT teams? :what:
No mate. I don't even think that he's from Turkish Armed Forces. Beard and mustache is strictly FORBIDDEN at any unit&branch of TAF. Be it DZKK or any other force command. It seems like a new photo, maybe a foreign sailor&cadet.
Its just that i have never seen any other personnel with this kind of equipment.So i taught he was SAT,but maybe you are right...
According to an article by The Telegraph, it's "A navy commando is seen detaining a speedboat with suspected Somali pirates tied up alongside a Greek frigate in the Gulf of Aden"
telegraph.CO.UK/news/worldnews/piracy/5153515/Somali-pirates-seize-four-more-ships.HTML
It still can be SAT.As i recall we saved a Greek cargo ship in the past.But thanks a lot for providing the article.

SAT teams assisted SAS teams in an exercise.The scenario was a weapon of mass destruction(WMD) reported on a ship.Note that the operatives are wearing flecktarn camo.
Part 1
03b97bf0eca7e21ff46a15b08b73da41_k.jpg

3b8fa88cc30227c54d932dd47b967778_k.jpg
3e17c33b962ec91e0c8c116257b53eaf_k.jpg
3ef2376d50c7c0f9a40b00fa8298de31_k.jpg
04f45908b0acb07b90dfdc402b2ab07e_k.jpg
5c47d329d06c47a6a0000ad5e5bdd441_k.jpg
6b6849a51708a5d6a7c12ed57d486a0b_k.jpg
45c64a1385de5c4322c95eabe0813343_k.jpg
63a04bb3fc9aa56d28b5fca6dbca31b4_k.jpg
248fbb972441e5bde6e263dec515534e_k.jpg

Last edited: