What's new

Turkish Special Operations Forces

Gendarmerie Search and Rescue, technically speaking these women are subordinate to JÖAK, so to an extent they are SOF besides the female operators pf PÖH ;).

QvRpV3.jpg

Mo6adQ.jpg

655237.jpg

655231.jpg

DJI Phantom drone?

Yes, both police and military bought them and are using them, probably until more military variant becomes available. Don't know in what numbers though.

I've seen them in use with regular jandarma commando + jandarma sof.

Turkey will purchase some hundred
PD-100 Black Hornet Nano from Norwegian Prox Dynamics for its Special Forces.

(End Februar 2017 40 fixed wing mini-UAV's will be delivered. Not clear mini-Bayraktar or Aselsan MIU.)

No we won't...

Turkey will purchase some hundred
PD-100 Black Hornet Nano from Norwegian Prox Dynamics for its Special Forces.

(End Februar 2017 40 fixed wing mini-UAV's will be delivered. Not clear mini-Bayraktar or Aselsan MIU.)
If you share something, please specify your source.

He doesn't have a source, that information is wrong.
Sayın 1nsaneTR,
Özel mesaj nasıl atılıyor burada bulamadım. Sizinle özel mesajdan görüşme şansımız olabilir mi?
Saygılarımla,

Source website? Not the link itself, but what site did it come from?

I'm not seeing anything on local postings, and I work in the defense industry:what:.
SSM issued request for information document on 28th November. Just check it. AFAIK, there is no purchasing plan.

Source website? Not the link itself, but what site did it come from?

I'm not seeing anything on local postings, and I work in the defense industry:what:.

This report is from early 2015 and states that Tümosan is/was in talks with different companies like Ricardo, AVL and German FEV.
However they decided to work with Austrian AVL and I couldnt find anything that indicates what he claimed.

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/ispanya-ve-turkiyeden-dev-ortaklik-27968185

There is not much alternative on the globe.
Link one combat proven and certified alternative please, if you have.
PD-100 is now Infrared. Of course extreme expensive.

Technology is moving very fast USA - DARPA works on insects with nano cams and neuro implants so they can remotely manipulated.

That was just an RFI, Request for Information...

And yes there are at least 2 indigenous rotary wing nano uav project that I know.

You can't read anything. "That was just an RFI, Request for Information..."

RFI does not mean purchasing, it is just looking for information. RFI does not guarantee there will be a purchase. Benzeri means it can be anything like PD-170 not only limited to it. Please read, read again, again...

I can't share anything about 2 nano projects.

Back
Top Bottom