What's new

Turkish Special Operations Forces

n_105249_1.jpg
What Camouflage pattern POH uses?

Pff, other nations 50 cal has optics to take out svbieds from a distance, ours still bare?

Probably makes it easier to shoot at no?

Look at all the vehicles in Iraq with foreign SF, look at ours.
I am sure OKK dont use those Toyotas regularly and most probably the OKK operator took a picture with a pickup used by the rebels. We all know that if OKK wants something they can get it including optics.

Probably makes it easier to shoot at no?

Look at all the vehicles in Iraq with foreign SF, look at ours.

We have Tanks, IFV, MRAPs and Cobras (what i've seen so far), foreigners are in pickups..

Hello guys, I am looking for patches of the Turkish Gendarmerie Aviation Command (Türk Jandarma Havacilik Komutanliği). I have a few, like the one attached) but
14947736_10154404304498889_9123424233436869570_n.jpg
they are generally low-res and of bad quality. Anyone out here that can help me with better images of Jandarma aviation patches? If anyone is interested, I can share what I have, of course.

Hello guys, I am looking for patches of the Turkish Gendarmerie Aviation Command (Türk Jandarma Havacilik Komutanliği). I have a few, like the one attached) but
14947736_10154404304498889_9123424233436869570_n.jpg
they are generally low-res and of bad quality. Anyone out here that can help me with better images of Jandarma aviation patches? If anyone is interested, I can share what I have, of course.

The title is SOF, please go to the "Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia" thread for your questions.

Back
Top Bottom