What's new

Turkish Special Operations Forces

1st pic is badass. but why is he holding the weapon just behind the suppressor rather than from the grip?? :p

Siirt'li Asker Çocuklar
Sahibiniz Kimdir - Allah
Peygamberimiz Kimdir - Hz Muhammed s.a.v
Cumhurbaşkanımız Kimdir - Recep Tayyip Erdoğan
Apocular Kimdir - Çakaldırlar
Pkk Kimdir İsrailli vatan hainleridir.

They prefer 5.56 guns like the rest of the world ı said previous pages.

@madmusti It's not just that simple unfortunately...

Actually it depends on the situation. The FN SCAR H which is 7.62 saw just as much use as the M4 / HK416 / SCAR L by NATO SF in Afghanistan, Libya and Somalia as well as the French SF in Mali.

7.62 is not preferred in situations where penetration risks are concerned. But when over-penetration is not a concerned then 7.62 sees just as much use as a standard rifle.

Actually it depends on the situation. The FN SCAR H which is 7.62 saw just as much use as the M4 / HK416 / SCAR L by NATO SF in Afghanistan, Libya and Somalia as well as the French SF in Mali.

7.62 is not preferred in situations where penetration risks are concerned. But when over-penetration is not a concerned then 7.62 sees just as much use as a standard rifle.

Yes you are right but those are not using as standart service rifle. They mostly equip those rifles with 4X/6X illuminated optical sights like ACOG or ELCAN scopes or 8x CQB scopes for squad support role in long range firefights outside the other high caliber squad weapons like GPMGs, DMRs and sniper rifles. But not as the standart service rifle of the squad.

Also if you read my message properly, i mentioned about it.
Maybe we can see it as long range squad support role bu not certainliy standart.

@-DENO-

Interesting things going on G36 completely out of Service

German military to replace G36 rifle | News | DW.COM | 08.09.2015

Gap filler :

600 G27P(HK 417 7,62 × 51 mm NATO) assault rifles and 600 MG4 (5,56 × 45 mm NATO) light machine guns

"Germany's Bundeswehr armed forces had new requirements for an assault rifle that extended far beyond possible G36 improvements."

New episodes of Özel Tim are underway.It will be about SAT again.

On the promotional poster you can see a tan JNG-90 used by SAT and they have also acquired ball-type
Multicam caps.

COpUzV0UYAANB8P.jpg

@-DENO-

Interesting things going on G36 completely out of Service

German military to replace G36 rifle | News | DW.COM | 08.09.2015

Gap filler :

600 G27P(HK 417 7,62 × 51 mm NATO) assault rifles and 600 MG4 (5,56 × 45 mm NATO) light machine guns

"Germany's Bundeswehr armed forces had new requirements for an assault rifle that extended far beyond possible G36 improvements."

Yeah I know this, they are testing all of the alternative rifles for the changing G36s. The HK417s are started in German military service as G27P military designation, and if they like it they will buy extra +1600 rifles for the next year. It's not suprised me, in German army there is serious demand of 7.62 in infantry squads for standard srvice rifle . Like us, but not necessarily in special forces

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom