What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

New accounts are under my close watch. @Secular Doctor Your registration and content IP doesn't match with each other. Probably, It is because of a Google VPN activation on your Internet explorer software.

Just English please !

Thanks for the help! I know it doesnt match i m trying to leave as few as footage behind me.

Did u ban him because he sweared to me?

And i can provide u some proof if u want to see some.

Thanks for the help! I know it doesnt match i m trying to leave as few as footage behind me.

To ban a member, The members should break some serious rules that is announced by HQ and Turkey section Moderators. Typing in Turkish is not a reason of ban. Just deleted their messages written different language than English! Repeated mistakes need just warning points.

1252328.jpg

@Secular Doctor No need extra effort to prove that You are not Hurshid because Sooner or later, I will discover his pathetic style. It is not important How he camouflaged under a new nick, IP or flag.

http://www.yenisafak.com/en/economy...ense-industry-from-foreign-dependence-2455940

Turkey takes further step to free its defense industry from foreign dependence

The cutting-edge weapon system was unveiled at Ankara's Ivedik Industrial Zone as a result of 18 months of work by five engineers and five workers

In a key step in advancing Turkey's defense industry, a 10-member expert team has begun manufacturing Cornershot, a sophisticated weapon system that allows soldiers to fire guns around corners.

The cutting-edge weapon system was unveiled at Ankara's Ivedik Industrial Zone as a result of 18 months of work by five engineers and five workers.

Electrical and Electronic Engineer Görkem Kalender said the hi-tech Cornershot, which had been manufactured only in Israel, will now be brought out in Turkey.

“It is an advanced-technology that enables soldiers to shoot with maximum accuracy while keeping out of the line of fire," he explained. “The user can swivel the gun to point at a target on his right or his left without breaking cover with the help of camera on the gun barrel."

The device was brought out in line with President Erdoğan's aim to turn his country into a major defense industry power." As long as there are assailants in the world, we will always be required to be ready for defense," he says.

An REU report said Ankara spends around $18 billion a year on defense, with just over half of its equipment made domestically. Defense exports rose 18 percent last year to $1.65 billion, and a tank and infantry rifle are nearly ready for mass production. Warship and fighter jet projects are in the early design phase but Erdoğan hopes they will go into production by 2023, when he wants defense exports to total $25 billion.

The camera attached to its gun barrel can focus on targets up to 400 meters away and can be used with any hand gun, BBC said. It can also be adapted to fit an M-16 rifle or a tear gas launcher. “Its shooting tests were carried out at the shooting range at Institute of Chemical Machinery. It can be used with any gun including heavy weapons," Kalender said.

The device, which costs $2,800,weighs 4,300kg. Special Forces troops and gendarmerie primarily will use the new weapon, which will be delivered to all security personnel fighting terrorism. “Turkish military has 20 corner shots, at present. We aim to expand its manufacture in order to reduce military loss in terror fighting," the engineer said.

Florida-based Corner Shot Holdings sold the high-tech device to 15 countries. Amos Golan, a veteran of Israeli anti-terror units who invented the Corner Shot, said customers included the US, Russia and several European armies, BBC reported.

To ban a member, The members should break some serious rules that is announced by HQ and Turkey section Moderators. Typing in Turkish is not a reason of ban. Just deleted their messages written different language than English! Repeated mistakes need just warning points.
Can you tell names of all Turkish companies which make optics and night vision equipment and other similar stuff.

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/turk-ordusuna-3-yeni-milli-silah-geliyor-40106683

Türk mühendis ve işçisi tarafından geliştirilen ve dünyadaki emsallerinden çok daha üstün özelliklere sahip 3 farklı tip tüfeğin seri üretimi için çalışmalarda sona gelindi. Milli imkanlarla geliştirilen MPT-55 piyade tüfeği ve KNT-76 keskin nişancı tüfeğinin seri üretimine bu yıl, modern makineli tüfeğin seri üretimine ise gelecek yıl sonunda geçilmesi planlanıyor.View attachment 306075
That machine gun looks sick

Back
Top Bottom