What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

The configuration I like

XnpECGf.jpg

Haha ofcourse the German guy choses the one configuration that resembles the G-36 :D

Actually, you can't aim properly with the Hensoldt G36 3x dual optics because ist reticle is designed for the 5.56x45mm ammunition which is G36 rifles using, not for 7.62x51 mm of our MPT-76. Our MKEK genious guys instaled it just to show rifle more "futuristic". Anyway the photo is taken by me during the IDEF15. I do not know how it managed to came here, anyway...

Also even the Germans were not fond of these optics and they planned to change it with rail attached upper rail organ with the various optics installation like EO tech Holo sight and Zeiss made 4x rifle scope and reflex sight with the G36 Gladius modernization programme AKA G36A2. But it was cancelled because of the problems of rilfe and now our Kraut guys are looking for a new gun to make future standart service rifle like Hk416A5 (AKA G38 in German service) or HK417A2 (AKA G27P in German service). But its a different kind of story...

wvbz3c.jpg

We gonna be hearing a lot of noise from BORA 12 / JN 90, so let's start it off quiet :)
Integrally suppressed barrel
Is this real life? Im very impressed by its noise level and recoil. :)
As a defence noob i have no clue how this affects the effective range of the rifle, what do you guys think based on your experience?

We gonna be hearing a lot of noise from BORA 12 / JN 90, so let's start it off quiet :)
Integrally suppressed barrel

Amerikan pazarina mi surecekler mi ne:-)? Ginede guzel gelisme sonunda birseyler yapiyorlar, bugun pompali tufeklere bile susturucu yapiyor joniler.

Back
Top Bottom