• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They should keep the flag up there, more reason for ISF to overrun their trench and it's building up a good excuse for a political cover.

After IS is dealt with that is, they aren't rushing that independence nonsense for no reason, they know that after Mosul OP is finished and the Hawija operation starts pressure on them increases, trenches won't stop them from entering the province/city.

No. The system is good but in its current proposed form it simply has next to no power checks and balances. This in the hands of Erdogan is a recipe for disasters. Perhaps in a time where Islamists are no longer in power, i might vote YES. But as it at stands now, its will definitly be NO for me.

The polls show that the outcome will be NO by a decent margin but knowing the political environment of Turkey i honestly believe that it will end with a YES, sadly. My guess will be 53% Evet and 47% Hayir.
Depends on which polling company you consider as reliable.

Chart4-Map-01.png

For instance:
http://www.jamesinturkey.com/fortnight-turkey-votes-yes-votes-soar-high/

In this example, the yes campaign is leading by a high margin.

My vote is "NO". In it's current form proposed constitutional changes dont have control mechanisms for a possible abuser of authority, it is really intimidating for me. I believe constituonal problems can be solved without abondening parliamentary system. I see reason why it would wrong to vote "yes" from the view of people who say "no" while what saying "yes" would bring positive is too vague, examples given are too general, there is no guarantee.

I think people lie about what they will vote because current goverment given them support (jobs etc.) by favoring them because they are their followers. So they lie about they would cast vote "yes" to all the people around them. But people are actually opportunist, they will support whom ever got the power, they like leeches this type of people. In Turkey you them know as people who get "Torpil".

For this reason this crowd of many will also vote "no". I say {[number "no" votes > number of "yes" votes]}.

Note: People who dont vote are gutless piece of s_h_i_t_s. It is so important, we will deside the fate of our people. If you wont vote you dont have a right to say anything too. You have got one chance to make a difference and you desided to throw it away.:nana:

As for the undesided "make up your mind"!!! This is not your highschool homework, it is a constituonal proposal! If there is need it is your citizenship duty to study it and make a desicion. You useless lazy *********s.:pissed:

Last edited:
no big fvcking fat HAYIR. any of you who are voting yes remember this might be your last voting, if erdogan wins there would be no need of voting or parliamentary democracy. since he would become a sultan for life, and also get ready for federal Turkiye where kurds would get autonomy. thats the plan i have heard a lot of akp senior members are considering Turkey becoming a federal state.

No offense but Kurdish people should not play in the hands of the enemies. They should accept the reality that they, along with their land are part of Turkeye. I'm sure these are few bad apples who are hated by majority Kurdish people too.

They should keep the flag up there, more reason for ISF to overrun their trench and it's building up a good excuse for a political cover.

After IS is dealt with that is, they aren't rushing that independence nonsense for no reason, they know that after Mosul OP is finished and the Hawija operation starts pressure on them increases, trenches won't stop them from entering the province/city.
i hope the Iraqi goverment would give krg a good beating they are getting cockier each and everyday,

Simple fact why KRG has to obey Turkey like a little puppy; We are their only gateway to international waters for oil. Period.

Leyla'dan gecme faslindayim
Mevla'yi bulma yollarinda
Majorler tukendi, minorlere yolculuk
Buselik makamina, buselik makamina
Ask icin soylenen her soze kandim
Pervane misali atese yandim
Gordugum her dilber atestir bana
Mecazi aska inandim gunesli havalarda
Buselik makamina, buselik makamina

Off course "EVET" even it means thousand times the referendums are arranged!!!!

Hell No ! Erdoğan does not need anymore power and goverment supress very hard on the opposition leaders campaigning for" no" . Plus we didnt discuss this changes publicly ! Entire endevaour is happend so quickly. Does eveybody know who drafted the changes ? Who participated in this legal change ? Goverment excuse for yes campaign is full of BS. such as "terror will be over" , "turkey will be top 10 in 2023" Everbody knows that after the referandum Erdoğan is gonna make another " Açılım" with Pkk terorists !!!

Lol, suddenly my thread merges with another thread.

Btw I am curious, what was the latest polls in here? Because I noticed not all that voted had commented.

Well, i will vote for no....but i don't really care anymore.

Country is fvcked beyond imagination what could be anymore worse ?

If the referandum results are showing winner as "no" voters. That will mean for Erdoğan and AKP, dont go further than this, we wouldnt support you. They will start fearing consequences of their actions.

Lawyer, prosecuters, judges, police, goverment officials who kept silence out of fear and let them ignore law and constitution will suddenly get brave and slowly but surely start to follow laws again.

Given more power to the guy you dont agree would makes things worst. So you should care!

Also next elections there might be different parties and same parties with different leaders (except AKP). They already talking about lowering the barrage to get in TBMM (Parlamento) because MHP votes getting downward hit. Lowering the barrage i would support; more voice, more different ideologies can be represented, we would be more democratic.

Back
Top Bottom