Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those are good news....

But I think it's a flawed decision, AKP has really hurt these officers and soldiers, and now that AKP has royally messed up the situation they have nowhere to turn.
I don't think so bro.... These soldiers came with their "bavul" when they heard there was a arrest warrant for them. They knew they were going to be jailed but they said "If this is state's decision, we will obey." These are our soldiers whom love their country and people.

When you look at the Gülenist soldiers.....they escaped to "Yunan Gavuru"..............

I have no doubt that these soldiers will loyally serve their country and people.

AKP is to be blamed. But the sledgehammer was entirely orchestrated by Gulenist courts
I dont remeber AKP protesting...we have to call a spade a spade.
Ben sevinmiştim Balyozda ''Darbeciler gitti'' diye...beynimi sikeyim:(

I dont remeber AKP protesting...we have to call a spade a spade.
Ben sevinmiştim Balyozda ''Darbeciler gitti'' diye...beynimi sikeyim:(
As i said, AKP is to be blamed for staying neutral during sledgehammer farce operations. We must call a spade a spade indeed, Erdogan critisized the court proceedings when they were taking place and said these generals are ours you can't keep them in jails without sufficient evidence - yargisiz infaz. I remember this clearly, but the FETOS terrorists deemed these generals and commanders treat to Turkey's well being. The sledgehammer "darbe plani" existed on paper only, according to generals it was a mock operation "tatbikat", in case of Turkish government posed threat to the secular tenants of the Republic.

If you guys followed the developments during sledgehammer operations, Samanyolu TV and Zaman pumped their propaganda 24/7 - all other channels remained neutral or critical, including AKP friendly Kanal 7 and Haberturk back then. It was entirely under the hegemony of these sick basterds who deemed our generals threat

All this is from memory only, i don't want to use crappy Wikipedia.
We Turks must start making our own database online open to people - wikipedia is under the hegemony of the West, extremely unreliable and untrustworthy. The only things we can rely on as information is archival newspapers at the moment.

Our academic field is extremely poor also

As i said, AKP is to be blamed for staying neutral during sledgehammer farce operations. We must call a spade a spade indeed, Erdogan critisized the court proceedings when they were taking place and said these generals are ours you can't keep them in jails without sufficient evidence - yargisiz infaz. I remember this clearly, but the FETOS terrorists deemed these generals and commanders treat to Turkey's well being. The sledgehammer "darbe plani" existed on paper only, according to generals it was a mock operation "tatbikat", in case of Turkish government posed threat to the secular tenants of the Republic.

All this is from memory only, i don't want to use crappy Wikipedia.
We Turks must start making our own database online open to people - wikipedia is under the hegemony of the West, extremely unreliable and untrustworthy. The only things we can rely on as information is archival newspapers at the moment.

Our academic field is extremely poor also
We have to overhaul everything from military to judiciary. Our state apparatus is slow, old, inefficient and outdated...which makes it that much easier to corrupt.
We have to evolve or we will cease to exist

We have to overhaul everything from military to judiciary. Our state apparatus is slow, old, inefficient and outdated...which makes it that much easier to corrupt.
We have to evolve or we will cease to exist
That's because we rely on the goodwill of each other as a people, we don't systematize everything and rely on the impartiality and effectiveness of systems whose purpose is optimizing progress and development.
In a punctured system filled with holes organizations as FETOS or other Tarikats or non-religious organizations can easily infiltrate and dominate and overthrow elected officials with the help of foreign interests.

But things are progressing in Turkey, that's why the coupers were unsuccesfull, people have been elevated to a level wherein they won't allow undemocratic forces to dominate and supress the will of people.

An anectode i had in Kayseri on the night of July 15 when we were on the streets for solidarity, everyone respected each other, people gave place to elders and women. People were very careful not to tread on flowers even when we were numbering hundreds of thousands. That's where we are today, tomorrow we'll progress even further. I trust in our people

I don't think so bro.... These soldiers came with their "bavul" when they heard there was a arrest warrant for them. They knew they were going to be jailed but they said "If this is state's decision, we will obey." These are our soldiers whom love their country and people.

I have no doubt that these soldiers will loyally serve their country and people.

And AKP will throw them aside once they're done.

This feeling of betrayal won't go away, but like you said they're soldiers who love their country and they will serve without fail, they're not like the rabid dog politicians.

why chiristian fundemalists are supporting the coup ?o_O

because they are wicked .. belive me most of the worst Turk hater are not secular ppl.. most of the worst turk hater are christians (I mean mostly those strong babtist who really follow their religion but their are others too )

because they are wicked .. belive me most of the worst Turk hater are not secular ppl.. most of the worst turk hater are christians (I mean mostly those strong babtist who really follow their religion but their are others too )
You mean rednecks:enjoy:

For example:

(Watches 10 minutes of Fox News): 'dem damn Muzzies are takin over our great country. Imma grab ma rifle and cleanse this god blessed land myself if I have to! God bless 'Murica!!!!

Du schwätzt immer einen paranoiden Müllen ... aber was erwartet man von einem unterschichten Hauptschulabsolventen.

Pilots arent confirmed to be linked to the CIA. This news appears to be sensational grabage.

Du schwätzt immer einen paranoiden Müllen ... aber was erwartet man von einem unterschichten Hauptschulabsolventen.
Yeah, classic tactics. Accuse people of paranoia when they hit your veins. People accused us of paranoia some months ago when we warned about the enormity of Fetullah organization and their infilitration to all state institutions.

Back
Top Bottom