• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
.... months ago when we warned about the enormity of Fetullah organization and their infilitration to all state institutions.

Ahh, so the infiltration came complete out of the dark .... remember back the days when Erdogan and Güllen were buddies.
They both wanted the old, secular system out and decided the best way to get rid of their opponents was infiltration of state institutions. But Erdogans followers were not qualified enough, so Güllen`s men steped in.
It was Erdogan him self that gave power to Güllenists.

Yeah, classic tactics. Accuse people of paranoia when they hit your veins. People accused us of paranoia some months ago when we warned about the enormity of Fetullah organization and their infilitration to all state institutions.

But that could be said about all kinds of ideologies mate.

If I should find a quick example I would say Gandhi, he wasn't wrong.

Trying to root out an ideology is similar to waging a civil war because you're trying to stop people from thinking in a certain way.

Yeah, classic tactics. Accuse people of paranoia when they hit your veins. People accused us of paranoia some months ago when we warned about the enormity of Fetullah organization and their infilitration to all state institutions.

this german should speak english or turkish in this section and not german I will not reply on such languages..

man this german ppl you can see how they are when you look at this (yeah some monkeys agree on them) :

http://www.spiegel.de/kultur/tv/may...n-doch-ueberhaupt-keine-ahnung-a-1104190.html

the coup was worser than anything in eu happaned the last time as terror attacks and yet they cannot see it.. everything you talk to them is useless no one except some of them are thinking they are just against you because you are a turk.. so dont mind they are how they are..

this german should speak english or turkish in this section and not german I will not reply on such languages..

man this german ppl you can see how they are when you look at this (yeah some monkeys agree on them) :

http://www.spiegel.de/kultur/tv/may...n-doch-ueberhaupt-keine-ahnung-a-1104190.html

the coup was worser than anything in eu happaned the last time as terror attacks and yet they cannot see it.. everything you talk to them is useless no one except some of them are thinking they are just against you because you are a turk.. so dont mind they are how they are..

Here the whole show :
http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/beit...ideo/2791996/maybrit-illner-vom-21.-Juli-2016

it was horrible all vs. Yeneroglu.... For me it is really sad how the german media bashes all the time turkey, no words how the proud ppl of turkey stop the coup etc..

it was horrible all vs. Yeneroglu.... For me it is really sad how the german media bashes all the time turkey, no words how the proud ppl of turkey stop the coup etc..
So functions our medias nowadays, you have to take only a look in the councils of the sender to understand how political they are.

Nothing good will come out of EU.
Hm...and yet still we have ca. 3 millions turks in the country...so bad we cannot be, hm...?

Of course our left "loves" pres. Erdogan and the Turkey, but for the Germans it doesn`t matter. You have only to take a look at travel statistics to see this, the most German came back with a warm feeling from the turkey.

So functions our medias nowadays, you have to take only a look in the councils of the sender to understand how political they are.

Yeah the German media is strange, i dont wanne be a part of the AFD ppl, but sometimes i think "Lügenpresse" is the right word.

Nothing good will come out of EU.
So we all know Turkey will be never a member of the EU, we should try to join a other alliance.

The news is fake, Turkey made no such arrest, and Turkey made no such announcement. If the CIA were to try and assassinate Erdogan, Turkey would have left NATO, and declared the US a hostile nation.
Turkey leaving NATO will be difficult as hardware operated is NATO and just in general NATO is far to deeply embeded in Turkey to just get up and leave.

Yet, in PDF our Turkish members tells have they are being treated in Germany...

Hm, then i don`t understand why they are here, if i`m at a place where I`m being treated bad, i would leave this place...only my thought.

He meant on union(EU) to country(Turkiye),not country(Germany) to people(Turks).
No, he did as you can read...and if it did, did you forget the EU is the new 4. Reich ruled by Germany.:wave:

Last edited:
No, he didn`t like you can read...and if it did, did you forget the EU is the new 4. Reich ruled by Germany.:wave:
He did,and yes the EU is ruled by Germany and her sidekick Napoleon,thats why the UK wants to leave.
But it has nothing to with what he said.

Back
Top Bottom