Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My fault, already edited.
No, the UK leaves because other causes and if i take a look in their press, it seems to me, they even don`t know why they have quit exactly. I tought and still thinking, the leave because the centralism in the Union, but this is offtopic here.

And don`t come with this bs, we were the masters, this shows me only, you don`t understand the internal dynamics of the Union.

My fault, already edited.
No, the UK leaves because other causes and if i take a look in their press, it seems to me, they even don`t know why they have quit exactly. I tought and still thinking, the leave because the centralism in the Union, but this is offtopic here.

And don`t come with this bs, we were the masters, this shows me only, you don`t understand the internal dynamics of the Union.
Would you dispute that Germany is the central power with the most influence in all the institutions of the EU?

I just hope Geert Wilders and Le Pen are elected...then we shall see how strong the word ''Union'' is

You might hate it,probably me too,but Sarkozy will be back in 2017. Mark my words. And he is one of the most anti-Turkey politician,probably even more than Le Pen.

You might hate it,probably me too,but Sarkozy will be back in 2017. Mark my words. And he is one of the most anti-Turkey politician,probably even more than Le Pen.
I want him to be back. I WANT the Turkish EU process to be terminated and I WANT the Turkish public to have no doubt that the EU isnt for us and we arent for them. Its a win/win

Would you dispute that Germany is the central power with the most influence in all the institutions of the EU?
Jein, of course we are the biggest in the backyard, but we are they, which are be f... by the EU, too. Do you really think, this could happen, if we would have the total control?

Btw, as an example, if we were the masters, do you not think, we would hold back UK and France to stay away from the mess called " Arabian spring"?

I want him to be back. I WANT the Turkish EU process to be terminated and I WANT the Turkish public to have no doubt that the EU isnt for us and we arent for them.

Buddy,you won't need Sarkozy,Le Pen and watsoever,just re-introduce death penalty,and it will be over.
The turkish people want it. Erdogan wants it.

Buddy,you won't need Sarkozy,Le Pen and watsoever,just re-introduce death penalty,and it will be over.
Death penalty at this point would be an emotional decision..it would have to be done step by step, methodically and with the manner that respectable states handle the matter. Then we can finally negotiate better deals with individual European countries not have to listen to the yapping of the EU Commission whenever something happens in our internal affairs

The problem with the death penalty is EU countries won't hand back criminals and terrorists. EU will became a safe heaven for criminals and terrorists...

That said, if we can restructure and strengthen MIT, we can take care of the terrorists within EU.

Jein, of course we are the biggest in the backyard, but we are they, which are be f... by the EU, too. Do you really think, this could happen, if we would have the total control?

Btw, as an example, if we were the masters, do you not think, we would hold back UK and France to stay away from the mess called " Arabian spring"?
Maybe, maybe not. But mark my words, the EU has to rethink about becoming a closer political union. Economic and cultural works fine (has worked great since the 60s). BUT POLITICAL union...that will not be possible, you have to abandon that notion or rethink it at the very least.

Maybe, maybe not. But mark my words, the EU has to rethink about becoming a closer political union. Economic and cultural works fine (has worked great since the 60s). BUT POLITICAL union...that will not be possible, you have to abandon that notion or rethink it at the very least.
You have not to tell me this, i know it. Right now, many people don`t want the EU in this status. A political union is possible but not under this circumstances and therefore will not happen.

The problem with the death penalty is EU countries won't hand back criminals and terrorists. EU will became a safe heaven for criminals and terrorists...
That said, if we can restructure and strengthen MIT, we can take care of the terrorists within EU.

Dammit, Turkey is a sovereign country, you can and should do whatever is necessary for the best of Turkey. And right now, the turkish interests don`t fit with the regulations of the EU. So what, terminate the idea of the EU and go your own way. But don`t tell me nothing good came from the EU to Turkey.
http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/en/funding/ipa/turkey/

Last edited:
Ahh, so the infiltration came complete out of the dark .... remember back the days when Erdogan and Güllen were buddies.
They both wanted the old, secular system out and decided the best way to get rid of their opponents was infiltration of state institutions. But Erdogans followers were not qualified enough, so Güllen`s men steped in.
It was Erdogan him self that gave power to Güllenists.
People are perfectly aware that Erdogan government installed these traitors into every important position during their first 6-7 years of government, because as another person said they didn't have sufficient qualified manpower who resembled their ideological notion of statehood - and Langley + Washington was behind Gulen installment in conjunction with Erdogan. That was AKP's biggest mistake, the Kemalist military personnel may not have liked AKP's islamic background, but they would have never pointed their guns at innocent Turks! They are not traitors and the toys of foreigners. We need guys like Ilker Basbug back. I am not a Kemalist but i like and respect Mustafa Kemal for his endeavours for this nation. I know many of the Kemalist of the past doesn't represent the true values of our founder.

But that could be said about all kinds of ideologies mate.

If I should find a quick example I would say Gandhi, he wasn't wrong.

Trying to root out an ideology is similar to waging a civil war because you're trying to stop people from thinking in a certain way.

Spot on. Rooting out an ideological conviction potentially takes decades to carry out. But with meticulous tools it's quiete possible, even changing the fiercest follower of an ideology that dominates every aspect of their life - i'm an example of this. Enlightenment (education) and faith in national apparatus --> that your nation struggles for all of its citizens' rights and interest will establish a common ground. The failed coup attempt and our people's response was a perfect lesson to demonic cults who chose to act as puppet to certain masters who has ill intentions for Turkey.
We have a saying in Turkish: Vakitsiz öten horozun basini keserler.

Turkey (Erdogan) agressively pursued national interest at the expense of our Western masters. We were too vocal about Palestinian rights, we develop indiginous military hardware/software too rapidly, potentially outcompeting Western markets. Istanbul and Turkish Airlines is becoming the hub of international travels. And so much more. These developments couples with the percieved "islamic threat to secular tenants" of Erdogan has resulted in huge anti-Turkey sentiments around the World.

In reality there exists no threat to secular principles. Erdogan is a big believer in Secularism including almost every single Turks, except some salafi Daesh wannabe idiots. The truth matters not, what matters is how main media in the West can bend the truth in a way that serves their national interest. And dethroning Erdogan, putting in power weaklings like Kilicdaroglu who can act like a puppet to Gülen/CIA suits their interest.

Sounds like conspiracy tinfoil shitty theory. But i was accused of the same when i argued our biggest threat was the infiltration of Gulen in all of our institutions.

People are perfectly aware that Erdogan government installed these traitors into every important position during their first 6-7 years of government, because as another person said they didn't have sufficient qualified manpower who resembled their ideological notion of statehood. That was AKP's biggest mistake, the Kemalist military personnel may not have liked AKP's islamic background, but they would have never pointed their guns at innocent Turks! They are not traitors and the toys of foreigners. We need guys like Ilker Basbug back. I am not a Kemalist but i like and respect Mustafa Kemal for his endeavours for this nation. I know many of the Kemalist of the past doesn't represent the true values of our founder.

Spot on. Rooting out an ideological conviction potentially takes decades to carry out. But with meticulous tools it's quiete possible, even changing the fiercest follower of an ideology that dominates every aspect of their life - i'm an example of this. Enlightenment (education) and faith in national apparatus --> that your nation struggles for all of its citizens' rights and interest will establish a common ground. The failed coup attempt and our people's response was a perfect lesson to demonic cults who chose to act as puppet to certain masters who has ill intentions for Turkey.
We have a saying in Turkish: Vakitsiz öten horozun basini keserler.

Turkey (Erdogan) agressively pursued national interest at the expense of our Western masters. We were too vocal about Palestinian rights, we develop indiginous military hardware/software too rapidly, potentially outcompeting Western markets. Istanbul and Turkish Airlines is becoming the hub of international travels. And so much more. These developments couples with the percieved "islamic threat to secular tenants" of Erdogan has resulted in huge anti-Turkey sentiments around the World.

In reality there exists no threat to secular principles. Erdogan is a big believer in Secularism including almost every single Turks, except some salafi Daesh wannabe idiots. The truth matters not, what matters is how main media in the West can bend the truth in a way that serves their national interest. And dethroning Erdogan, putting in power weaklings like Kilicdaroglu who can act like a puppet to Gülen/CIA suits their interest.

Sounds like conspiracy tinfoil shitty theory. But i was accused of the same when i argued our biggest threat was the infiltration of Gulen in all of our institutions.

They wanted to turn us into Iran (theocracy) or Afghanistan (batshit crazy country+out of control extremism)...we have to work harder and become stronger. That is the biggest way to insult them.

Back
Top Bottom