• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This guys personal experience really made me emotional, they destroyed his life, all he wanted is to serve this country, this is really fucked up, god knows how many people, who would deserve to become high ranking soldiers, got expelled by these methods, those gülen fuckers should be jailed forever.
If it were up to me, i would hang them along with their families....

If it were up to me, i would hang them along with their families....
In my opinion, being savage to savages dont make you better, besides death is a quick way out of misery.
On the other hand one might argue to be better safe than sorry, who knows they might get organized in jail too which is a high possibility, its a difficult question.

BTW: even thought there is no capital punishment in Turkey wasnt there a law within military that gives you the opportunity to execute someone for high treason? Or is it just for war times?

But you want to join...
I don't....most of the Turkish people also doesn't want EU anymore....let's all hope this farce will end....then we can show you the middle finger when you try to interfere with our country.

To be honest, i don`t know what is the problem with our medias and political leadership. Someone could believe they wanted a sucessful putsch.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-rights-idUSKCN1011ED

We have the same "State of Emergency laws" as France, because we accepted Eu regulations in 2003 and arranged our laws. You know France is under "State of Emergency" for 8 months.

When you search "France suspend European Convention on Human Rights"......hilarious isn't it.

upload_2016-7-21_21-48-9-png.319553

Even Russia doesn't shows it's enmity against us, like you do.

I`m not the biggest fan of the EU, but even this institution has some good pages.
Not for us.

n my opinion, being savage to savages dont make you better, besides death is a quick way out of misery.
On the other hand one might argue to be better safe than sorry, who knows they might get organized in jail too which is a high possibility, its a difficult question.
It's not about being savages....These guys are extremely dangerous.... not PKK, not ISIS or any other terror organizations, comes near to these guys.

Kill them all and end it. (of course i know it's extreme....i'm just saying my opinion.)

BTW: even thought there is no capital punishment in Turkey wasnt there a law within military that gives you the opportunity to execute someone for high treason? Or is it just for war times?

That's for war times.

I don't....most of the Turkish people also doesn't want EU anymore....let's all hope this farce will end....then we can show you the middle finger when you try to interfere with our country.
It`s your right and absolut understandable.

We have the same "State of Emergency laws" as France, because we accepted Eu regulations in 2003 and arranged our laws. You know France is under "State of Emergency" for 8 months.
When you search "France suspend European Convention on Human Rights"......hilarious isn't it.
Yes, i know and therefore i don`t know, what their problem is.

Just to see how the propaganda works in the moment.:disagree:

The most watched TV news blog in Bulgaria just said that the main reason for the fight between Erdogan and Gulen is that Gulen wanted more humanitarian sciences and foreign languages in Turkish schools, while Erdogan wanted more islam to be teached there.

You can use google translate:
Гюлен настоява да се изучават технологии, чужди езици и светски хуманитарни дисциплини, докато Ердоган – да се застъпи силно на религията и исляма.

http://btvnovinite.bg/article/bulga...-neoficialno-svarzvano-s-fetullah-gjulen.html

How things is going now in Turkey and how you guys will deal with the army after the failed coup ?

How things is going now in Turkey and how you guys will deal with the army after the failed coup ?
In day time people are working and at night people are sleeping at army brigade gates and serving home made cakes to the soldiers...

CENTRAL_1024_ynet_logo_en.png

How Erdogan survived the coup, and why we needed him to

Analysis: The attempted coup in Turkey over the weekend bore striking similarities to the military overthrow of the Muslim Brotherhood regime in Egypt three years ago; However, a combination of public support, military ineptitude, and economics all resulted in Erdogan being able to weather the storm.

Dr. Yaron Friedman|Published: 18.07.16

...Is this good or bad for Israel?
Hypothetically, had the Erdogan regime fell and been replaced by a secular military leadership, relations would have gotten better and gone back to the way they were before Erdogan came to power in 2003. However, no one knows what the actual relations between the military leadership and Israel are. Would Islamic scholar Fethullah Gülen, currently in self imposed exile in Pennsylvania, have had a more moderate approach towards Israel than does Erdogan?

If one is to look at the current situation in Turkey, especially in light of the mass support Erdogan has, one can assume that had the coup succeeded, Turkey wouldn't have suddently become a secular country – it would have probably led to a civil war between the members of the military who are against the regime and those who support it, between religious and secular people, and between eastern and western Turkey.

Recognizing the fact that the Middle East is burning and that the revolts occurring on Turkey's southern borders are leading to anarchy, the Turkish opposition has expressed its opposition to a violent coup. The government and the opposition understand that ISIS is waiting for the moment when it can undermine the government and the border so that it can invade Turkey. The Turkish opposition therefore prefers to topple Erdogan democratically.

713783701000100980666no.jpg

A show of Hamas support for Erdogan in Gaza

Hamas celebrated Erdogan's survival – especially since he is the organization's sponsor. However, this doesn’t mean that Israel should automatically be in support of his fall. Its important to remember that it is Erdogan is managing the reconciliation agreement with Israel, and is interested in normalizing relations.

Turkey – much like Qatar – is interested in supporting Gaza's rebuilding and sending food, clothes and building materials to Gaza, and is well aware that rocket fire from Gaza will ruin their investment. Therefore, Sunni Turkey's (and Qatar's) economic support is much more preferable to the alternative – Shia support from Iran and Hezbollah, which will invariably include explosive material, missiles, and and other weapons.

Erdogan won't turn into a great lover of Israel, but whether or not the government which would come to power after the coup would be a lesser evil is unknown. Despite his aversion to Israel, Erdogan has in interest in Israel being a tourism and economic partner for Turkey. The successful Turkish economy is a primary factor for the stability of the government, and is also what saved it during the attempted coup.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

danielpipes.png

Why I Rooted for the Turkish Coup Attempt
by Daniel Pipes
National Review Online
July 18, 2016

Every major government condemned the coup attempt in Turkey, as did all four of the parties with representatives in the Turkish parliament. So did even Fethullah Gülen, the religious figure accused of being behind the would-be take over.

All of which leaves me feeling a little lonely, having tweeted out on Friday, just after the revolt began, "#Erdoğan stole the most recent election in #Turkey and rules despotically. He deserves to be ousted by a military coup. I hope it succeeds."

3461.jpg

Having this nearly-minority-of-one stance suggests that an explanation longer than 140 characters is in order. Three reasons account for my supporting the ouster of the apparently democratically elected and democratically ruling president, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, by what are apparently the forces of reaction:

Erdoğan stole the election. Erdoğan is an Islamist who initially made his mark, both as mayor of Istanbul and as prime minister of Turkey, by playing within the rules. As time wore on, however, he grew disdainful of those rules, specifically the electoral ones. He monopolized state media, tacitly encouraged physical attacks on opposition-party members, and stole votes. In particular, the most recent national election, on November 1, showed many signs of manipulation.

Erdoğan rules despotically. Erdoğan has taken control of one institution after another, even in the two years since he became president, a constitutionally and historically non-political position. The result? An ever-growing portion of Turks are working directly under his control or that of his minions: the prime minister, the cabinet, the judges, the police, the educators, the bankers, the media owners, and other business leaders. The military leadership has acquiesced to Erdoğan but, as the coup attempt confirmed, the officer corps has remained the one institution still outside his direct control.

Erdoğan uses his despotic powers for malign purposes, waging what amounts to a civil war against the Kurds of southeastern Turkey, helping ISIS, aggressing against neighbors, and promoting Sunni Islamism.

3463.jpg

Fighting between Kurds and police has done much damage in Istanbul's Gazi district.

Military intervention has previously worked in Turkey. Turkey is the country where military coups d'état have had the most positive effect. In all four of the modern coups (1960, 1971, 1980, 1997), the general staff has shown a disciplined understanding of its role -- to right the ship of state and then get out of its way. Their ruling interludes lasted, respectively, five years, two and a half years, three years, and zero years.

Turkey would benefit now from a spell of military readjustment, ending Erdoğan's increasingly rogue rule, even if that meant replacing him with more reasonable Islamist figures from his own party, such as Abdallah Gül or Ali Babacan.

In the memorable words of Çevik Bir, a leading figure in the 1997 coup: "In Turkey we have a marriage of Islam and democracy. ... The child of this marriage is secularism. Now this child gets sick from time to time. The Turkish Armed Forces is the doctor which saves the child." That child is now very sick and needs its doctor. Sadly, the doctor was stopped this time. One can only imagine how badly the sickness will now spread.

3460.jpg

Gen. Cevik Bir presented me with a souvenir at Turkish military headquarters in Ankara, 1997.

We have an initial idea how it will look: 6,000 Turks have already been detained, almost 3,000 judges and prosecutors have been fired, and relations with Washington have escalated to near-crisis mode over Erdoğan's demand for Gülen's extradition. However rocky the past road, the future one looks yet more harrowing.

I renew my prediction that Erdoğan's undoing will likely be in foreign affairs. Applying the same bellicosity that works so well in domestic politics to international relations, he will probably meet his doom one time when he's just too aggressive for his own good. After paying a heavy price, Turkey will be finally be rid of its megalomaniac.

- Daniel Pipes (DanielPipes.org, @DanielPipes) is the president of the Middle East Forum. © 2016 by Daniel Pipes. All rights reserved.

ANKARA
Russian fighter jet in November 2015 on the Syrian border have been arrested and officials are looking into whether they have links to the Gülen movement, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said during an interview with Al-Jazeera late on July 20.

Underlining that the Russian Su-24 had been warned multiple times for violating Turkish airspace, Erdoğan said the authorities do not know whether the pilots’ decision to down the jet was influenced by their links to Fethullah Gülen, a U.S.-based Islamic scholar said to be behind the failed military coup attempt on July 15.

“We still do not know whether this incident and the links of these people [the pilots] have anything to do with [the downing of the Russian jet]. But these pilots may have links to Pennsylvania,” the president said, referring to the northeastern U.S. state where Gülen has been living since 1999.

“[The pilots] have been detained and the courts will unravel the truth,” Erdoğan told Al-Jazeera. The downing of the Russian jet on Nov. 24, 2015 sparked a diplomatic crisis between Turkey and Russia, striking a serious blow to Turkey – especially to its tourism industry which is hugely reliant on Russian tourists. Turkey’s exports to Russia also dropped to $484.6 million, a 61.5 percent decrease compared to the same period of 2015.

Turkey and Russia broke the ice after Erdoğan sent a letter to Russian President Vladimir Putin in late June to express his deep sorrow over the downing of the jet, and his wishes to normalize bilateral relations.

With the normalization of ties, Moscow removed some sanctions on trade and restrictions on Russian tourists, though it will continue to impose a visa regime on Turkish nationals.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/tu...ogan.aspx?pageID=238&nID=101899&NewsCatID=338

So next time which Turkish pilot will dare to shoot down a foreign fighter entering their airspace?
Same as no Pakistani Pilot ever shoots own American drones after Kargil Debacle by Nawaz Sharif

Now its just pure political BS. I support the keeping of democracy in Turkey but Erdogan is on a warpath only for himself, the Turkish people be screwed.
Bullocks. We don't want your unsubstantiated opinion. You are a senior moderator, if senior modertators utter such nonsense ive got no words

Now its just pure political BS. I support the keeping of democracy in Turkey but Erdogan is on a warpath only for himself, the Turkish people be screwed.
Well with so much spread of this Gulen cancer, it is possible that they part of the game.
So next time which Turkish pilot will dare to shoot down a foreign fighter entering their airspace?
Same as no Pakistani Pilot ever shoots own American drones after Kargil Debacle by Nawaz Sharif
Any pilot can shoot the drones only it needs approval or permission is not grated.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom