• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have noticed that Turkish defense industry was trying to distance itself from Erdos policy to make sales in UAE like last year. Guess those plans are gone for now, that Rabdan 8x8 may be the last deal with them for a long time.

man, you all are really beyond help... how you get everything in order... an ambassador, who is appointed head of secret service to work against russia and china...
so a very harmless one...
but he was besiktas fan, how likeable...

:rofl:

You are a child and thats how you behave. What did I say? Jokingly that he was a Besiktas fan and that I didnt approve that and second that he seemed nice. Might have a good opinion of Turkey and be more of an asset than this being a bad thing.

You're Hushit 2.0, will reach 2k post in no time. But quality there's none.

You are a child and thats how you behave. What did I say? Jokingly that he was a Besiktas fan and that I didnt approve that and second that he seemed nice. Might have a good opinion of Turkey and be more of an asset than this being a bad thing.

You're Hushit 2.0, will reach 2k post in no time. But quality there's none.
children are the ones who put things in each other's *** for arguing about politics, while we host MI6 chiefs as ambassadors in turkey ... like delusional - some quality for you

children are the ones who put things in each other's *** for arguing about politics, while we host MI6 chiefs as ambassadors in turkey ... like delusional - some quality for you

And Hakan Fidan was stationed in Germany before he was Head of Intelligence, oh no.

And Hakan Fidan was stationed in Germany before he was Head of Intelligence, oh no.
"Fifteen years, from 1986 to 2001, he served as a soldier in the Turkish army, in the end as a non-commissioned officer. For a short time, he was stationed in the NATO Rapid Response Force in Germany."

Who are you trying to fool - you troll? Shabby comeback to defend the fact, that the turkey is flooded with spies...

You compare apples to pears and hope for support because you act as a defender of your own radical political views - inferiority complexes seem to have driven you insane. . .

fact is:

the journalists, NGOs, diplomats, etc. who work in Turkey, are mostly controlled and interspersed by spies... even if you are crying because you could not provide any comparison, you have to accept the fact...
the turkey has been dealing with it ever since - Gladio really existed, was not just a series, my little friend

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom