• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They call Population exchange "Genocide", they call fighting Armenian separatists and deportation of Armenian population "Genocide" pathetic bastards.

Greeks from Turkey who moved to Greece during the exchange, reported that Greek Soldiers where more vicious to them than Turkish Soldiers, there was not a warm greeting.
We never forget what the Greeks done to Turks on Rhodos, Crete, and Western Thrace or the Armenian crimes on Turkish people in east Anatolia and Karabakh Azerbaijan.

One day the truth will be revealed and you will lick up everything you spit on us.

They call Population exchange "Genocide", they call fighting Armenian separatists and deportation of Armenian population "Genocide" pathetic bastards.

Greeks from Turkey who moved to Greece during the exchange, reported that Greek Soldiers where more vicious to them than Turkish Soldiers, there was not a warm greeting.
We never forget what the Greeks done to Turks on Rhodos, Crete, and Western Thrace or the Armenian crimes on Turkish people in east Anatolia and Karabakh Azerbaijan.

One day the truth will be revealed and you will lick up everything you spit on us.

Lets not forget how they massacred Muslim Greeks they literally committed a genocide on their own just because they followed a different religion.

To justify their massacres on Muslim Greeks they called them all Turks just like how the Serbs justified killing Bosniaks because they were Muslim which means they are not Slavs but Turks.

The problem is the West gives these losers an audience because they hate Turks. Muslims and Turks are evil while Greeks and other Christians are innocent.

The problem also is our self hating Turks who call themselves liberals too who give them bullets to shoot out at Turks and Turkey not realising Ataturk even said that the Turks were defending their country.

Last edited:
self hating Turks who call themselves liberals
if you take a look at their ethnic u will see there are either half turk or not turk at all i wonder how these allowed into media or given permission to have meeting or conference about their fantasizes
D6NuPFAWAAAR33H.jpg

20269957_10158947738720386_1046094836_n.jpg

Mahmut Konuk was born on Jan. 1, 1957, in Kurtalan. His father, Abdurrahman (originally Khosrof/Xosrof), is an Islamized, Kurdified Armenian; his mother, Nefiye, is Kurdish. His grandfather’s name is Vartan; his grandmother’s is Nergis.

he is not a turk and he his moderator of so called "pontus soykırım"
idk why Ülkü Ocakları is not acting

if you take a look at their ethnic u will see there are either half turk or not turk at all i wonder how these allowed into media or given permission to have meeting or conference about their fantasizes
D6NuPFAWAAAR33H.jpg

20269957_10158947738720386_1046094836_n.jpg

Mahmut Konuk was born on Jan. 1, 1957, in Kurtalan. His father, Abdurrahman (originally Khosrof/Xosrof), is an Islamized, Kurdified Armenian; his mother, Nefiye, is Kurdish. His grandfather’s name is Vartan; his grandmother’s is Nergis.

he is not a turk and he his moderator of so called "pontus soykırım"
idk why Ülkü Ocakları is not acting

Im not surprised that its non Turks that are doing this.

If they dont like Turkey or Turks they can leave.

What pisses me off is Muslim Non Turks themselves who dont know jack shit about ww1 or the Turkish struggle telling us to recognise genocide lies so they can please their Christian friends.

Sad and tragic that A Turk burned himself alive and got killed himself due to no food and job.

However, the government borrows foreign money at high interest rate and spend some of 40 billion USA dollar for Syrians.

''
bir-vatandasin-kendisini-yakti-turkiye-20051923_m2.jpg

İşsiz vatandaş Eyüp Dal, önce olumlu cevap aldığı AKP'li Şahinbey Belediyesinden daha sonra olumsuz yanıt alınca belediye binası önünde kendisini yaktı. Dal, kaldırıldığı hastanede hayatını kaybetti.

''

The source: https://odatv.com/bir-vatandasin-kendisini-yakti-turkiye-20051923.html

Well, the fault lies here with the turks :D Having ~ 5kk refugees who are not skilled, low education and conserative is already f*** turkey hard and it will only get worse- especially with the current economy :D Imagine having this economy right now without 5kk uneducated folks - I think turkey would be still managable but as of now.- Very difficult to engage.

Back
Top Bottom