• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys this man has been governing our country for 17 years and now he blames on foreign powers after every failed policies of himself. Now please watch the video and you be the judge.

WTF is this? Who is this? Recep? Tayyip? Erdoğan?

Real "beka" for AKP》》》》
5cdbf1e573d68.jpg

Last edited:
Turks should be armed with guns or form militia groups to counter any syrian or kurdish bastards.

It is the armenian problem all over again.
On the first place like Engin Alan said "I will not let anybody in that region to have a gun other than the security forces"

Minister of Interior Affairs Suleyman Soylu with a show posing as Erdogan's bodyguard running behind his car in formation with other bodyguard.

HDP b!tiches they are not Circassians wtf they have to do with Circassians this is not their business

Same game has been done with the Armenians before ww1 and during ww1. Promises of land by the Allies aka Britain, France and Russia
and they got that land and yet their lives are worst then ottoman era and they have nothing to proud of no spore scientists militarily achievement their life is sh!t and they illegally come to turkey to work kinda like how this bitter fruit taste for arabs and armenians who back stabbed the ottomans

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom