• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
According to the Hurriyet site i posted before, Difference has fallen to 0,09% between M&M. I'm sure Mansur will take the trophy with a slight majority.

According to the Hurriyet site i posted before, Difference has fallen to 0,09% between M&M. I'm sure Mansur will take the trophy with a slight majority.
anlamadigim ankarada tum ilceler akp gosteriyor hemen hemen ? bu sumu oluyor millet akp yi degil melihi istemiyor:):)

Congratulations to our Turkish Brothers and Sisters for this Monumental Victory of AKP and success of the Democratic Process taking root in the Turkish political System.

Cankaya has approx. 500 unopened ballot boxes. Looks like Mansur will win.

Who's Mansur? So AKP lost the local elections?
No only Ankara

@Pakistanisage

Can you please go away nicely, and stop trolling? As you can see, most of Turkish members doesn't seem to agree with you, and its not up to you to decide what they think and want.
Leave him bro, he can support whatever he wants as long as he doesnt divide people and giving them names.

Açıkçası Ankara'dan hiç beklemezdim.. taşralıların kenti sanıyordum ama algım değişti artık

According to Mensur Yavaş's twitter account, they have learned that they are 3200 votes ahead of AKP from high elections council. It's over for AKP in Ankara

@Sinan a bir özür borclusun. :lol:
Öyle... Sevinmedim desem yalan olur ama.

Ben Ankara'ya hiç gitmedim, ama Bolu'da üniversite okurken tanıdığım Ankaralılar hayatımda gördüğüm en kültürsüz güruhtu. Çabuk yargı oluşturmamak gerekiyor
Taşralıların kenti İstanbul olmuyormuydu? Ankara nerden çıktı?
Öyleymiş... ne yapalım.

İstanbulun benim yaşadığım kısmında CHP açık ara farkla kazandı ama... Şu an fazla birşey ifade etmiyor. Dediğim gibi İstanbul'da her türlü ucube var, özellikle varoş semtlerine zamanında oy kaygısıyla müdahale edilmemiş, buraların temizlenmesi gerekiyor.

Back
Top Bottom