• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont wanna sound rude or arrogant but i would say its a matter of education.

To put it better, they are mostly villagers and people who live in smaller cities, people who care more about their lives being improved, even slightly, rather than Erdogan's domestic and foreign policies.

This is insanity, akp voters cant use internet or education? You wil loos again next election:-).

To put it better, they are mostly villagers and people who live in smaller cities, people who care more about their lives being improved, even slightly, rather than Erdogan's domestic and foreign policies.

They generally don't have proper idea about both, my parents are also voting for Akp, my mom votes for nuts, and father says there isn't a worthy party.

People are relatively easy to manipulate with mere words.

There is disturbance in one of vote counting centers in ankara. I can hear helicopter making rounds above.

Melih basmıştır, sandıkcıları rehin tutuyordur.
Kolay değil, 20 sene :)

I heard his son was there with his thugs. Police is dispatched after residents started to gather near the center. My friend lives just opposite that center.

I heard his son was there with his thugs. Police is dispatched after residents started to gather near the center. My friend lives just opposite that center.

Vay anasını, attım yarısı tuttu :)
You live in Ankara right?

I don't know why you're upset over his foreign policy, Iran has caught Mossad spy rings thanks to Turkish intelligence which they kindly shared with you. They also are very welcoming to Hamas, some Hamas members got Turkish citizenship thanks to his party. Turkey and Iran can cooperate, I just believe Iran should find an alternative to Syria since it's a large struggle which won't end well for either side.

This is insanity, akp voters cant use internet or education? You wil loos again next election:-).

Inshallah, can you guys speak english and tell us the exact results as of now? :)

Back
Top Bottom