• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On behalf of the great Turkish nation, I'd like to congratulate all Turks who proved their honor and voted for AKP today.

My fellow Turkish brothers who are against me, and are bitching non-stop here on this forum...to you I say: Do not challenge it. Let it happen. Turks voted for AKP, lets celebrate.

There is no AKP or CHP. We are all one. Lets come together for the progress and greatness of this great Republic--The Turkish Republic!

Uzun sure ankara icin sonuclar yenilenmedi. Yenilenince de bir baktim ki melih 20.000 oyla yine one gecmis. Amk ben boyle isin.

What have I said that would be considered " Trolling " or Offensive.

A simple Congratulations to my AKP Supporters, who seem to be the majority of Turkish People, got your Goat.

In Democracy someone wins and someone loses just like in Football.

So don't be a " Sore Loser " and learn to take a defeat like a MAN, just like in Soccer.
yok olsana ! :tsk:

On behalf of the great Turkish nation, I'd like to congratulate all Turks who proved their honor and voted for AKP today.

My fellow Turkish brothers who are against me, and are bitching non-stop here on this forum...to you I say: Do not challenge it. Let it happen. Turks voted for AKP, lets celebrate.

There is no AKP or CHP. We are all one. Lets come together for the progress and greatness of this great Republic--The Turkish Republic!
H@di m@dem Türksün ozaman k@nitla b@kim, biz.imle Türkce kon.us.

Hayır o bu değil de.
Adamın partisi Ankara'da tarihi zafer kazanıyor, bizim ghandi gitmiş evinde uyuyor.

Hayır o bu değil de.
Adamın partisi Ankara'da tarihi zafer kazanıyor, bizim ghandi gitmiş evinde uyuyor.

Kazanamayacak. Melih yine dalavere pesinde. Kecioren'de durduk yere sayilmamis oylar falan ortaya cikti amk.

Come on. You all can speak English, even if you have problem we all still can understand what you are saying.

English please so we can read opinions etc. :)

Come on. You all can speak English, even if you have problem we all still can understand what you are saying.

English please so we can read opinions etc. :)

When we are really deep in a subject, we turn to our native language :)
Occasıonally we turn to english, but that turns to a troll magnet.

Because majority of Erdoğan supporters can't use internet.

This is not right my fellow Turkish brother.

Turks are an honorable people. We do not verbally bash our opponents like little crying babies. We accept the reality, stand up to it, and change it to our will. This has been the history of this great people, the Turks!

My followers are perfectly capable of using internet. Educated, middle-class, and working core of the society supports AKP and that is why I have been winning elections since last 12 years, Mashallah.

I hope your anger will calm down in coming days, and we will, together, take this great nation to the new heights deemed impossible for us to achieve previously.

Inshallah!

Kazanamayacak. Melih yine dalavere pesinde. Kecioren'de durduk yere sayilmamis oylar falan ortaya cikti amk.

Bugün zaten acayıp garip bir seçim günü oldu. AA ve CHA farklılıkları, sandık sayımın çok yavaş gitmesi.
Ne bilim ü, anlamadım gitti.

Neyse yavaş yavaş yatma zamanı geldi. Yarın önemli ekonomik veriler de açılıcak. Kafaları artık ona yorarız.

Bosa'ya para yatırım karlı çıkarsınız (özellikle devletin kısmi sahip olduğu kağıtlara) :)

I have become, undoubtedly, the greatest leader of modern history of Turkey. In last 90 years, nobody has achieved what I've achieved.

Mashallah to all of this! and I thanks to Allah for his blessings.

May Allah keep granting great success to Turkey.

When we are really deep in a subject, we turn to our native language :)
Occasıonally we turn to english, but that turns to a troll magnet.
Nah, I just wanna keep the trolls away...
@telkon
Bu kadar bariz hilelerin olduğu bir seçim tekrarlanır. Millet yavaş yavaş uyanmaya başlamışsa bu bana yeter de artar bile.

Bıktım artık yeter diycem ama 12 yıl önce bıktım ben :)
@The Sultan Erdogan
Sen işe yarar birşey yapsana, taşaklarımı felan yalasana mesela?

Back
Top Bottom