• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmına, nasıl bir seçim sonuçları açıklıyorlar. Herkes farklı götten ötüyor.

They won in Reyhanlı.

This is fvcked up beyond recognition. and literally I can't find any words to describe this
@Ahiska
How the hell did that generation raise this generation?

This goes beyond my comprehension
I see three factor
1. Atatürk just ignored the religious people which paid it back today
2. Inönü stopped the progress Atatürk did
3. No real opposition both Kilicdaroglu and Bahceli are spineless

I meant with that that im not a politician or someone who can change the results but im quite serious about what i wrote
Also why should i watch my mouth im basically also Turkish
nothign give you right to insult Turkish..idontcare what you are

Mansur 43 ü geçti Melih 44 e doğru geriliyor, hadi be Çankaya bastır be :D

Turkish people = dumb and sheeps (which im sure they arent but sometimes it seems like that)
Everyother Nation which had Atatürk would have been a worldpower
I wouldnt say like that. It's mostly because akp voters are for example the relative poor people who have not been represented (or didnt have the option) well in the past. Now they do and also it seems they are happy with the improvements that akp brought them in the last decade. I wish Turkish govt was more pro-Turkic, but before we can do that, Turkey must improve its own people's wealth and stability.

So who is winning? Who is in the lead?

Different newspapers from Turkey are giving different numbers. Dont know which one is right.

I wouldnt say like that. It's mostly because akp voters are for example the relative poor people who have not been represented (or didnt have the option) well in the past. Now they do and also it seems they are happy with the improvements that akp brought them in the last decade. I wish Turkish govt was more pro-Turkic, but before we can do that, Turkey must improve its own people's wealth and stability.
iam not agree with you..there is no wealty class in Turkey..we still way to go there..i consider chp and akp voter are same level if you compare them..

Koskoca Ankara'da mhp sadece ~8% alabilmis. Bence mhp'ciler hep Mansur'a oy vermisler. Isbirlikciler :)

İyikide vermişler, onlar sayesinde hala Melih'i def etme umudu var :D son düzlükler artık, Altındağ faktörü olması büyük ihtimalle Mansur alır derdim ama Altındağ sıkıntı, sonlara kadar kesin konuşamayacağız anlaşılan.

Back
Top Bottom