Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys, i have a hunch...

Çankaya's ballots counted percentage is only %16 whereas, pro-AKP regions are at :%50-:70

We can see CHP's votes might soar as the time passes. :)

56 people got killed in a single blast as a result of AKP's bullshit Syria policy and you're telling me they are getting more votes in Hatay?

Bu ülke adam olmaz yemin ediyorum.

Indeed, Melih was at %46, now its slowly dropping, Mansur will hit 43 soon.

Lejyoner

Chp şu an önde Hatay da

Guys, i have a hunch...

Çankaya's ballots counted percentage is only %16 whereas, pro-AKP regions are at :%50-:70

We can see CHP's votes might soar as the time passes. :)
I hope to see the MHP winning Kilicdaroglu doesnt deserve to win

@Ahiska

Chp's candidates is actually an Ülkücü, he was originally from Mhp, and he still not denies it despite he had to candidate under Chp.

@Sinan

You think Mansur can still win ? Çankaya is still at %20s dude(while others are generally over %40-50), and it has a huge population with predominantly chp voters :D

Yep, also yenimahalle has more chp votes.

Mate, Mansur can seriously win this time. :dance3:

@Ahiska

Chp's candidates is actually an Ülkücü, he was originally from Mhp, and he still not denies it despite he had to candidate under Chp.
What i meant is that i dont want that the CHP wins except if they get a new lead Kilicdaroglu is spineless and only says the exact opposite of what Erdogan says

MHP cant win much,they will stay at the same level,i gues.
Because of Bahceli if the MHP would get a new lead (for example Oktay Vural) they would have much better results

Ankara is for gokcek. The vote wher chp from getting is cankaya, dikmen, ulus, yenimahalle, demetevler and the rest of ankara is between akp and mhp.

Back
Top Bottom