• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The entire country is secular, Ataturk made sure of that when he abolished the Sultanate/Caliphate and established our Republic. I dont give a shit about religion, and so do MANY other people in Turkey. You are the only people on a Jihad trying to enforce your religion on other people.

The conversion into a Mosque is just another stupid PR stunt by Erdogan so that gullible people like you can touch yourselves on the idea of a "resurrected" Ottoman Empire, all the while he enjoys dictatorial powers and absolutely ruins our country in practically every aspect, none more so then our ailling economy. 1 Dollar is like 7 Lira but hey atleast Haghia Sophia is a Mosque again. We are definitly going to be a super power right now!

Fucking Sheep.
What are you talking about you "beatiful" face? The minimum wage was 120 dollars in the era of Kemalist Ecevit in this country, 180 million TL, Red meat was around 20 million TL, the purchasing power was overwhelming lower than now, and you have come here and telling someone else 'you ruined my country' something like here. Hey boy listen to me now. The minimum wage is 390 dollars at worst scenerio even. And in every aspect Turkey is more developed than your sh.tty old country?
And now go on to your cave and remain to missing old Turkey..

Hagia Sophia is Muslim property and we can do it as we want.

Last edited:
It's a terrible idea, first it was a church but after Ottoman won the war , they converted to a mosque which something you can understand ( a little bit ) because whoever win a war he tries to collect everything but at the end it was a WAR. Now what is the reason to reconverted to a mosque , are we in a war again Byzantine or Catholics ? Do really need a new mosque ? NO, NO, NO.

It's a terrible idea, first it was a church but after Ottoman won the war , they converted to a mosque which something you can understand ( a little bit ) because whoever win a war he tries to collect everything but at the end it was a WAR. Now what is the reason to reconverted to a mosque , are we in a war again Byzantine or Catholics ? Do really need a new mosque ? NO, NO, NO.
Do you really have a brain in your head??

I would like to ask my Turkish friends if they can help with the following to help better understand the following.
1. AyaSofia is called the "personnel property" of of Sultan Mehmud, Did He buy it or just because He was the leader of conquering forces, He got to keep it? There have been purchase docs circulating but shown to be fake so if any of you can clarify.
2. Can anyone provide an English version of translation of the court verdict so as to know that how the matter is dealt?
Thanks and Regards.

Keep talking like a coward that's all you can do. Irl you will act like a pussy you are
Pussy are useful. Cant upgrade you to a pussy. Like a jahil you bark. Get a brain and dobt comment on religion when you dont know the basic. Dummy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom