• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No i can. But Erdogan haters started to lie too much, i don't believe in them anymore. If he is guilty, of course punishment should carried out. But if that shitpaper insist on something, i afraid of there is a something wrong for justice.

Pkk supporter birgün'ün .... (türkçe güzelleme.)

Bos yapma...

http://hbr.tk/jtBcw2

You should understand Turks. Every adversary will put in a drawer where all the enemies of Turks are. In that time, they are all same. An opponent of AKP, like CHP is, are called CHPKK or Zionist or FETO or Armanian or what ever. It means, you are same like the others.

Not Armenian, but Asala/Hunchaks/Dashnaks.

There has already been multiple reports of AKP fanatics killing people at voting stands and rigging votes.

This is just disgusting. This is sickening.

Yeah, fight for your jihadi bros, even though there is no confirmation from independent sources. :lol:
SP is as dangerous as PKK or FETO when it comes to social peace in Turkey.

Stealing votes... is that something new? Of course not.

You either make a full translation of the Tweets or you do not post them at all. This is one ballot box somewhere in Istanbul and on top of that the poll worker have filed a report as it should be, according to your Tweet.

The truth is that the election it taking place in a very calm atmosphere. I hope it remains peaceful.

Yeah, fight for your jihadi bros, even though there is no confirmation from independent sources. :lol:
SP is as dangerous as PKK or FETO when it comes to social peace in Turkey.

I can't believe an AKP supporter is trying to call SP Jihadi..

Guys. I used to think AKP was okay a while back but I am seriously beginning to think that any AKP supporter with over 2 brain cells is just an imperialist sellout. They are literally dividing the country, selling our factories, allowing terrorists to freely parade and committing a thousand other acts of treason yet when you criticize them they will do nothing but spit in your face.

Now an AKP supporter on this forum is trying to call SP Jihadists. Funny coming from people who cut off conscripts heads while screaming "Allahuakbar"...

Edit: don't dare call me a FETOcu or I'll give you a history lesson about Erdogan's love affair with Gulen.

The truth is that the election it taking place in a very calm atmosphere. I hope it remains peaceful.

2 people got killed and you call it peaceful...

PS: I didn't even translate it, i will glady translate it if someone asks for it, until then mind your own business.

I can't believe an AKP supporter is trying to call SP Jihadi..

Guys. I used to think AKP was okay a while back but I am seriously beginning to think that any AKP supporter with over 2 brain cells is just an imperialist sellout. They are literally dividing the country, selling our factories, allowing terrorists to freely parade and committing a thousand other acts of treason yet when you criticize them they will do nothing but spit in your face.

Now an AKP supporter on this forum is trying to call SP Jihadists. Funny coming from people who cut off conscripts heads while screaming "Allahuakbar"...

Dude, first of all, I am not a supporter of AKP.

Second of all, you have no clue whatsoever about Turkish domestic politics. A self-proclaimed hardcore secularist defending SP. Bu günleri de mi görecektik? Gonna show this posting my uncle who is a political scientist. :rofl:

Do you have even the slightest idea of what the SP stands for? They're hardcore pro-Arab (Palestinian); they hate Atatürk and call Turkey a "küfür devleti"; they would put all of our women in burqas if they had the power to do so.

As long as nitwits like you blow out every rightful criticism out of proportion, AKP will win by a big margin.

Dude, first of all, I am not a supporter of AKP.

Second of all, you have no clue whatsoever about Turkish domestic politics. A self-proclaimed hardcore secularist defending SP. Bu günleri de mi görecektik? Gonna show this posting my uncle who is a political scientist. :rofl:

Do you have even the slightest idea of what the SP stands for? They're hardcore pro-Arab (Palestinian); they hate Atatürk and call Turkey a "küfür devleti"; they would put all of our women in burqas if they had the power to do so.

As long as nitwits like you blow out every rightful criticism out of proportion, AKP will win by a big margin.

Hmm yeah I'm pretty sure I've seen you supporting AKP...

I'm not a fan of SP but they don't control the country so why should I care. AKP on the other hand has gone too far with their power consolidation.

Why are you saying that elections are going peacefully when in reality multiple people have died? This isn't normal. It's something that happens in a third world country.

2 people got killed and you call it peaceful...

PS: I didn't even translate it, i will glady translate it if someone asks for it, until then mind your own business.

Usually, there are 100.000.000.000.000 tweets around this time on election day claiming that Izmir is about to be taken by AKP due to vote rigging. You know what I'm talking about.

This day will be historic no matter what the outcome is.

Usually, there are 100.000.000.000.000 tweets around this time on election day claiming that Izmir is about to be taken by AKP due to vote rigging. You know what I'm talking about.

This day will be historic no matter what the outcome is.

And so what? There are videos showing that votes are being rigged. Why shouldn't the public know about this?

So far 310 incidents have been reported and 4 people have lost their lives

And so what? There are videos showing that votes are being rigged. Why shouldn't the public know about this?

So far 310 incidents have been reported and 4 people have lost their lives

And you do realize that 17 people died before and during the last regional elections?

Even CHP admits that the voting is going well - what the hell are you talking about?

İmamoğlu, "Güzel bir seçim ortamı geçiyor İstanbul genelinde. Sıkıntısız bir şekilde neticelenmesini diliyorum. Vatandaşlarımızı bilgilendirmeye devam edeceğiz. Kontrol altında süreci zaman içinde gerekli duyduğumuz anda sizi bilgilendirmeye devam edeceğiz. Şimdiden İstanbul'a hayırlı olsun" diye konuştu.

Kaynak: Son dakika: Sandıklar kapandı! İmamoğlu'ndan ilk açıklama

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom