• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have seen some familiar words in your post, including: Armenians, Christians, Atheists, CHP, and PKK/FETO.

I understand PKK/FETO, both are terrorist organizations.

But, how about the rest?

What has politics got to do with Armenians and Atheists? Do you also think they insult words (like President Erdogan thinks)?

You should understand Turks. Every adversary will put in a drawer where all the enemies of Turks are. In that time, they are all same. An opponent of AKP, like CHP is, are called CHPKK or Zionist or FETO or Armanian or what ever. It means, you are same like the others.

You should understand Turks. Every adversary will put in a drawer where all the enemies of Turks are. In that time, they are all same. An opponent of AKP, like CHP is, are called CHPKK or Zionist or FETO or Armanian or what ever. It means, you are same like the others.

even BND very well knows that PKK is Kurdish-Armenian terrorist organization
and top 5 PKK leaders including OCALAN ( founder of Pkk ) are not Kurd . They are Armenians

also most of HDP deputies are crypto Armenians

terrorist HDP deputy DEMIRTAS and CHP deputy Armenian SAFAK PAVEY

Last edited:
FETO kaset kumpası ile CHP yi ele geciren KILICDAROGLU
Truva Atı AKSENER MHP yi ele gecirip FETO nun hizmetine sunacaktı fakat BAHCELI MHP yi bu satılmıs hainlere bırakmadı

These Provinces are TOP foreign currency buyer in Turkey, just take a CLOSER look.
Didn't Reis said "stop exchanging Lira to Dollar"?

This is a message to the idiots here who call us (Turks with different political views) traitor.

Can you provide real figures? The top provinces are relatively small and doesnt indicate a healthy comparison. Additionally you claim that these provinces exchanged TRY to USD but the table again doesnt prove that. The source of the dollars may be from outside the country.

That would be an overstretch. Especially with respect to internal politics.

If Armenia or Greece are external threats, how could an internal political competition be seen in the same light as an international situation?

I think, from party politics perspective, it makes sense, if in Turkey people tend to make such universal generalizations. Sort of McCarthyism.

If this is the only way to win elections, why not the opposition would not do the same, painting the President and his party under some enemy color?

perincek_akp_vatan_partisi_nin_mevzisine_geldi_h45170_44e9c.png
vatan_partisi_genel_baskani_dogu_perincek_erdogan_i_abd_yikmaya_calisiyor_h139920_629c3.jpg

images

indir.jpeg

images

5500.jpg

images

Attachments

• vatan_partisinin_kurultayi_devlet_bahceliyi_telaslandirdi_h50137_446af.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 18
HaberTürk and other news also reported about it.

But i know you can't take the reality.
No i can. But Erdogan haters started to lie too much, i don't believe in them anymore. If he is guilty, of course punishment should carried out. But if that shitpaper insist on something, i afraid of there is a something wrong for justice.

Pkk supporter birgün'ün .... (türkçe güzelleme.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom