• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it's reflexive of akp supporters. they think whoever criticizes akp must be pro-chp. i feel sorry for their lack of comprehension.

Yeap you are right but i don't believe that is the fault of my beloved countrymen.

This Erdogan's fault who polarized the country. He planted "us vs them" ideology to our subconsciousness.

it´s my mistake that i put ´read CHP´ in that way. edited

Mate, look at the issue from this side of view;

This threads main focus never been "which leader / political party is the best". We had this discussion long ago and couldn't come with an alternative.

The issue here is the bad doings of "Erdogan & AKP".

Yeap you are right but i don't believe that is the fault of my beloved countrymen.

This Erdogan's fault who polarized the country. He planted "us vs them" ideology to our subconsciousness.

Mate, look at the issue from this side of view;

This threads main focus never been "which leader / political party is the best". We had this discussion long ago and couldn't come with an alternative.

The issue here is the bad doings of "Erdogan & AKP".

sometimes it´s hard to not go off-topic without realizing it much later :hitwall:

on a side note, i never intended to make it an 'us vs them' situation. my intention was to put in a different way, but i actually gave you guys the feeling that i explicitly targeted the CHP only, which i also realized after reading my post again after seeing your reply (yeah, perhaps i should double read what i wrote). don;t worry, i am not someone who generalizes a whole group of people just because they support anohter party, unlike unfortunately some members who label me things for being a so-called 'typical akp member'. we're cool now, i hope. sorry for the off-topic again:sick:

I simply look at the coin from both sides. The ones that urge us to become a better democracy, and place us at 2nd rank above China for God´s sake, are the ones who are also hypocrite and sneaky in their own way of democracy. just because i bring up western countries doesnt mean i am trying to justify it, i just want to show you that the EU is not what you think it is. i know that Erdogan also has its mistakes.

In my opinion, the EU's democracy is the closest one to perfection. In that sense, EU is exactly what I think it is. When it comes to their attitude towards us, however, you are right about their hypocrisy. With one or two exception, I have no sympathy towards any European country and i don't expect anything from them. I just want my country to reach the living standarts of European countries, and I want their political norms for Turkey. That doesn't mean i want Turkey to become a member of EU, because i really don't.

What Erdogan has is more than just simple mistakes, and no, you don't know it yet.

In my opinion, the EU's democracy is the closest one to perfection. In that sense, EU is exactly what I think it is. When it comes to their attitude towards us, however, you are right about their hypocrisy. With one or two exception, I have no sympathy towards any European country and i don't expect anything from them. I just want my country to reach the living standarts of European countries, and I want their political norms for Turkey. That doesn't mean i want Turkey to become a member of EU, because i really don't.

till here i agree with you wholeheartedly and leave it at that.

till here i agree with you wholeheartedly and leave it at that.

You will agree with every part of that post, because I can tell you are a reasonable person with little information :) Maybe that's because you are in Japan. What are you doing there anyway?

I hope everyone listened to the tapes today and acknowledges that a) Erdogan is corrupt and b) is son is very very slow :D

9N1aVW7.jpg

I hope everyone listened to the tapes today and acknowledges that a) Erdogan is corrupt and b) is son is very very slow :D

I will listen it in the evening. :)

GF called and said "Did you listened to tapes.... Tayyip's son is really a retard"

bu montajlı ses kaydına anca ahmaklar inanır lol

Aslinda varya böyle millete böyle basbakan müstehaktir ama kurunun yaninda yasta yaniyor iste.

arkadaşım neyi varmış başbakanın açıklada öğrenelim adamın tek derdi ülkesini kalkındırmak bi zahmet bu kin bu nefret nerden kaynaklanıyor sizin bildiğiniz de bizim bilmediğimiz ne varmış bir öt bakalım

arkadaşım neyi varmış başbakanın açıklada öğrenelim adamın tek derdi ülkesini kalkındırmak bi zahmet bu kin bu nefret nerden kaynaklanıyor sizin bildiğiniz de bizim bilmediğimiz ne varmış bir öt bakalım
Yahu nasil yapilan herseye göz yumabiliyorsunuz anlamiyorum, tek derdi ülkeyi kalkindirmakmis, tabi tabi, 17 araliktan sonrada 5000 polisin yerini degistirirkende tek derdi kendini kurtamakti, yeni internet yasasini cikartirkende böyle kasetleri mahkeme karari olmadan silmekti tek derdi, Tübitaki yeniden yapilandirma istegide sirf kendini kurtarmak.

AKPlilerden tek duydugumuz montaj baska birsey degil, nerden biliyorsun montaj oldugunu, uzmanmisin sen?

Yahu nasil yapilan herseye göz yumabiliyorsunuz anlamiyorum, tek derdi ülkeyi kalkindirmakmis, tabi tabi, 17 araliktan sonrada 5000 polisin yerini degistirirkende tek derdi kendini kurtamakti, yeni internet yasasini cikartirkende böyle kasetleri mahkeme karari olmadan silmekti tek derdi, Tübitaki yeniden yapilandirma istegide sirf kendini kurtarmak.

AKPlilerden tek duydugumuz montaj baska birsey degil, nerden biliyorsun montaj oldugunu, uzmanmisin sen?

tabi tabi sen nerden biliyosun montaj olmadığını koskoca ülkenin başbakanı dinlendiğini bile bile böyle açık açık konuşaçak buna kargalar güler bir defe telefondaki başbakanın uslubu böyle değil polislerin yerini değiştirirse değiştirsin ne olmuş ne değişir bana gelme sadece 17 aralık operasyonu ile ondan öncesinde de nfret eden sizsiniz ben biliyorum nefretizin kaynağınızı sadece dini parti olduğu için ideoloji sizin beyninizi esir almış malesef

Back
Top Bottom