Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here ....

The stupid people of this country who elected Erdogan should think more. They are becoming poorer and poorer. Their money is being stolen by government yet they still support AKP.

They deserve AKP and being fooled by AKP.

Beter olsun a.q

The stupid people of this country who elected Erdogan should think more. They are becoming poorer and poorer. Their money is being stolen by government yet they still support AKP.

They deserve AKP and being fooled by AKP.

Beter olsun a.q

That wasnt @xenon54 ......

The last post of page 11
And I warned him by saying '' be respectful '' but he accused me of being typical AKP fan
and I only voted once in my life and unfortunately I voted for CHP, after whats going on I am really worried about my country and I vill vote for AKP, there is noone in my family who voted for AKP before either, so I dont know how typical I am for this idiot

That wasnt @xenon54 ......
and I didnt respond for xenon?!?!?!

The last post of page 11
And I warned him by saying '' be respectful '' but he accused me of being typical AKP fan
and I only voted once in my life and unfortunately I voted for CHP, after whats going on I am really worried about my country and I vill vote for AKP, there is noone in my family who voted for AKP before either, so I dont know how typical I am for this idiot

and I didnt respond for xenon?!?!?!

[when he was calling me and millions of Turkish people '' idiot '' it was all nice and sugarsweet....]
You said that after @xenon54 mentioned your insults, so its normal to assume you were talking about him rather than @Sinan

But nobody should insult each other.

[when he was calling me and millions of Turkish people '' idiot '' it was all nice and sugarsweet....]
You said that after @xenon54 mentioned your insults, so its normal to assume you were talking about him rather than @Sinan

But nobody should insult each other.
I quoted the user sinan, not xenon, but interesting xenon didnt react to sinan as he-she reacted to me

@meral dont go personal and try to maintain your manners...I havent read such heavy insults from a Turkish poster towards another one in a long time..If you want to be taken serious or at least if you have any intentions to be a permanent poster here, kindly follow my advice and keep it civil

You call AKP voters '' idiot '' and I thought you could be a decent person so I warned you in vain, you piece of scum, Erdoğan siksin lan hepinizi, Erdoğan'ın tırnağı bile olamayacak tiplersiniz, Türküm diye ortalarda dolaş ama adam gitsin milli tank, gemi , uçak, uydu projeleri geliştirsin, sen de ancak burada israillilerin masonların ağzıyla kendi ülkenin Başbakanını eleştir, ben ateistim, içkimi de içiyorum, gece hayatımı da yaşıyorum, AKP'den tek gördüğüm mahallemdeki okulları özel okullar gibi yapması, lisedeyken 5 saatte gittiğim yere 45 dk gidebilmem, Türküm dediğimde artık insanların hakkımızda belli başlı fikir sahibi olması, evimizde suların akması, hastanelerde insan yerine konulmak... ama belli artık kimin çocuğuysanız size fazla gelmiş

bro, i consider myself pro-AKP at the moment and can agree with you on some of the things you wrote, but please refrain from using harsh words, no matter the political background. @Sinan also please, no need to label me and Meral for being stupid (looking down on us perhaps?) some posts back just because our views differ with yours or anyone.

You call AKP voters '' idiot '' and I thought you could be a decent person so I warned you in vain, you piece of scum, Erdoğan siksin lan hepinizi, Erdoğan'ın tırnağı bile olamayacak tiplersiniz, Türküm diye ortalarda dolaş ama adam gitsin milli tank, gemi , uçak, uydu projeleri geliştirsin, sen de ancak burada israillilerin masonların ağzıyla kendi ülkenin Başbakanını eleştir, ben ateistim, içkimi de içiyorum, gece hayatımı da yaşıyorum, AKP'den tek gördüğüm mahallemdeki okulları özel okullar gibi yapması, lisedeyken 5 saatte gittiğim yere 45 dk gidebilmem, Türküm dediğimde artık insanların hakkımızda belli başlı fikir sahibi olması, evimizde suların akması, hastanelerde insan yerine konulmak... ama belli artık kimin çocuğuysanız size fazla gelmiş

Just sad for you and your ignorance.

Even after all of this, people are free to continue their support to Erdogan and his party for different reasons, and i might be okay with that. But, if anybody praise him with being a democrat who is respectful to human rights and the seperation of powers; in my opinion, "stupid" would be the politest way to define that person. I'd prefer to think of them as retarded people who lacks the attributes to be mentally alert.

I liked your youtube link very much, they are doing the same on international press, trying to show Turkey like a terrorist state or economically going down, good job Erdoğan!!! As if we dont know their links to some other media in Turkey who are owned by german Axel Springer ( Hürriyet... milliyet... vatan ), they toppled down governments with their fake news, made Adnan Menderes hanged.... with those news, what do you think would happen, a civil war, chaos... this happens in Germany, USA as well, but keep believing that Erdoğan is a bad old guy who is trying to steal as much as he can before he ends up under 6 feet!!!
Kufur etme,you can have different opinions,we all have but no need to go to war.
So lets all just drink a tea and relax.

Even after all of this, people are free to continue their support to Erdogan and his party for different reasons, and i might be okay with that. But, if anybody praise him with being a democrat who is respectful to human rights and the seperation of powers; in my opinion, "stupid" would be the politest way to define that person. I'd prefer to think of them as retarded people who lacks the attributes to be mentally alert.

But do you understand that before the AKP period, the now-AKP supporters would say those bold words about the CHP and its supporters as well? both sides have issues with each other, so it's just different view of perspective. just let's respect each other instead of defining each other as retards or stupid. unfortunately this politics topic seems like an endless cycle of bashing.

New voice recording reveals PM Erdoğan's interference in media

In a voice recording leaked on Saturday, the alleged voice of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan can be heard intervening with a news station's reporting by instructing a top manager to stop broadcasting a speech by the Nationalist Movement Party (MHP) leader.

This is the second voice recording in the past week demonstrating the prime minister's alleged interference with the media.

According to the voice recording, which was broadcasted on Halk TV and reported on by the T24 news portal, Erdoğan reproached Fatih Saraç, deputy chairman of Ciner Media Group, over the phone for broadcasting a press meeting of MHP leader Devlet Bahçeli in which he is harshly criticizing the government. The Habertürk news station, which aired the broadcast, belongs Ciner.

The date of the recording is said to be July 14 of last year, and Erdoğan allegedly made the call to Saraç, saying: “Fatih, are you watching the press meeting [of Bahçeli] currently being aired [on Habertürk]? Fatih, you are not aware of what you are doing.”

When, in response, Saraç allegedly told Erdoğan that Habertürk customarily broadcasts parliamentary group meetings of all political parties represented in Parliament, the prime minster exasperatedly said: “I can't believe it! Do you have to broadcast such a thing?”

Saraç, apparently feeling concerned following the prime minister's critical remarks, responded: “Yes, sir. I'll get it [the broadcast] stopped immediately. I'm sorry.” After hanging up the phone, Saraç reportedly calls the television station to tell those in charge of the broadcast to cut off the feed of Bahçeli's press meeting.

To express how sorry he felt for having committed such a “mistake,” Saraç then called Bilal Erdoğan, the son of the prime minister, and asked him to communicate Saraç's feelings to his father, according to the voice recording published on the news portal. "I wish our respected elder did not worry. When he feels worried, I also feel worried,” Saraç allegedly told Bilal.

MHP leader Bahçeli said during a speech in Ankara on Saturday, “It looks as if those who are called Fatih have become servants.” He was taking a jibe at Saraç, whose first name is Fatih, which means conqueror.

Saraç also told Bilal that Habertürk follows the example of the Turkish Radio and Television Corporation (TRT) in its broadcasting policy. “When TRT airs [a certain speech of an opposition leader], then we also air it. We use the TRT as an example. We broadcast live all those things that TRT airs live,” Saraç allegedly told Bilal over the phone.

3 journalists fired at Habertürk following critical news report

In yet another newly leaked voice recording that was uploaded on YouTube by Twitter user Haramzadeler, meaning “sons of thieves” in Turkish, it was revealed that three journalists working for the Habertürk daily were allegedly fired for secretly selecting a news report criticizing deficiencies in the public health system to be published in the İstanbul edition of Habertürk in September of last year.

In the voice recording, Erdoğan allegedly called Ciner Media Group's Saraç to rebuke him for the critical report that appeared in the daily, which is part of the Ciner Media Group, on Sept. 24.

The prime minster allegedly told the Saraç that such stories presented with titles belittling all that the government has achieved in public health would cause its achievements to look worthless. In response, Saraç reportedly said: “Yes, sir. This is a shame on our part. This will never happen again.”

In another voice recording also leaked last week, Erdoğan called Saraç and gave him instructions to stop running a news ticker in which the MHP leader called on President Abdullah Gül to intervene and decrease tension during the Gezi Park protests, which rocked the country at the beginning of last summer.

“It is very surprising… There is no need for such things [to be displayed on television],” Erdoğan allegedly said to Saraç on June 4, 2013, while he was on an official visit to Morocco. According to the voice recording, Saraç responded to Erdoğan, who was apparently vexed by the MHP leader's comment that the president should intervene, thereby sidelining the prime minister, saying, “I will deal with it immediately, sir.”

According to a report in the Karşı daily, the first edition of which was printed on Sunday, Erdoğan also called Saraç to tell him to end a weekly program on Show TV which regularly hosts Yaşar Nuri Öztürk, a prominent Muslim theologian known for his criticism of the ruling Justice and Development Party (AK Party).

In May of last year, the Savings Deposit Insurance Fund (TMSF) confiscated media outlets owned by famous businessman Mehmet Emin Karamehmet, one of which Show TV is a part of, for violating a contract with the TMSF and failing to make payments on his debt to the fund. The TMFS sold the channel at the beginning of June to the Ciner Media Group without a public tender.

The voice recording in which the prime minister allegedly instructed Saraç to stop running the news ticker, while the Gezi Park protests were at their peak, has amply demonstrated to many how far the prime minister is willing to go in his efforts to control the media.

For Atilla Kart, a deputy from the main opposition Republican People's Party (CHP), Erdoğan's interference represents much more than a mere attempt to apply censorship on the media. “This indicates -- more than simple interference in the media -- the formation of a dictatorial [governing] structure that puts fundamental rights and freedoms in jeopardy,” Kart previously told Today's Zaman.

But do you understand that before the AKP period, the now-AKP supporters would say those bold words about the CHP and its supporters as well? both sides have issues with each other, so it's just different view of perspective. just let's respect each other instead of defining each other as retards or stupid. unfortunately this politics topic seems like an endless cycle of bashing.

Yeah, but they cannot back their claims with evidences so solid that would force any ordinary government in a democracy to resign. Today however, you'll find all the proofs you need (some of which, i've already presented here) on the internet and in the actions of AKP, about what kind of ideology he represents... He certainly is not a democrat, he has no respect for human rights nor for the seperation of powers. As i said, those who suggest otherwise in my opinion are either ignorant, or have some mental problems.

For my ignorant countrymen who still defends AKP blindly.

Proof of Erdogan's direct interference towards media.

it's fair to say shame on Erdogan, but these things essentially won't go away with AKP. Every party will bring with it its own dirty acts, blackmails, eavesdropping, corruption, you name it. If you want to get democracy by avoiding this kind of things, then i can say with confidence that the west is also not democratic. such things happen everywhere, since corruption is everywhere. but i can understand that such things will come out suddenly more and more during election times.

it's fair to say shame on Erdogan, but these things essentially won't go away with AKP. Every party will bring with it its own dirty acts, blackmails, eavesdropping, corruption, you name it. If you want to get democracy by avoiding this kind of things, then i can say with confidence that the west is also not democratic. such things happen everywhere, since corruption is everywhere. but i can understand that such things will come out suddenly more and more during election times.

They at least, resign in the West. They don't go for a internet cencorship and ruin the countries image.

Turkey ranks second in Internet censors

Turkey ranks second after China in demands to ban Internet content, according to a new report by the Economic Policy Research Foundation of Turkey (TEPAV), amid a controversial new Internet law increasing restrictions and the government’s power over the Internet, daily Radikal reported.

The report comes at a time when protests have been held in several cities against a controversial Internet law that allows a government agency, the Telecommunications Communications Presidency (TİB), to block access to websites without a court order if the site is deemed to violate privacy or has “insulting” content.

On Feb. 8, police used tear gas and water cannons to disperse protesters in central Istanbul during a march against the law.

Hundreds of people gathered near Galatasaray Square on İstiklal Avenue upon a call from social media to protest against the new curbs, which have been criticized by a wide-range of institutions and human rights groups over the last week.

Police used pressurized water on protesters, while some officers also fired tear gas and rubber bullets.

The Internet law was approved by Parliament on Feb. 6, and gives the authority to block access to web pages to the head of the TİB. It has been widely seen as a government move to increase control over citizens’ online activities.

Earlier on Feb. 8, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan had vehemently rejected criticism of the new curbs.

“These regulations do not impose any censorship at all on the Internet ... On the contrary, they make it safer and freer,” Erdoğan told a crowd of several thousand supporters in Istanbul.

He also denied that the authorities would now have access to Internet users’ personal information.

“It is out of the question that people’s private data will be recorded,” said Erdoğan.

Opposition parties, as well as Turkey’s leading business organization the Turkish Industrialists’ and Businessmen’s Association (TÜSİAD) and other international organizations, have called on President Abdullah Gül to veto the bill.

Prices exorbitant

Meanwhile, Internet subscription prices offered in Turkey are more expensive than many OECD countries for different Internet speeds, according to another report released by TEPAV on Feb. 4.

In Turkey, the average subscription price for high-speed internet reaches $621 per year, while in the closest follower, Luxemburg, the price of high-speed Internet subscription is only $112, according to the research titled “How Is Internet Usage Changing in Turkey? An Assessment of Internet Users.”

The research also revealed that as of 2009, 62 percent of the population in Turkey had never used the Internet.

RIGHTS - Turkey ranks second in Internet censors: Report

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom