• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wtf. They should be disciplined by the party.

Three main opposition deputies top Turkish Parliament’s telecommunication expense list
ANKARA

Send to friend »
n_109271_1.jpg

Three deputies from the main opposition Republican People’s Party’s (CHP) appeared at the top of parliament’s telecommunications expenses list, sparking fresh debates after the legislature was struck by the record high bill of CHP Adana deputy Elif Doğan Türkmen.

Türkmen’s telecommunications expenses, which are officially reimbursed due to her position in parliament’s presidential council, were recently revealed to have hit 1.2 million Turkish Liras over the past year.

Two other CHP deputies, Emre Köprülü and Özcan Purçu, also appear high on the yearly telecommunication expenses list of the 550-member parliament, with Köprülü having claimed 370,000 and Purçu having claimed 182,000 liras in unlimited telecommunications expenses.

Türkmen has apologized for her hefty expenses, saying she was unaware that she had spent so much.

“I was only sending messages and occasionally sending letters,” she said, daily Habertürk reported.

“I am very, very sorry. I even turn off the lights in the restrooms in parliament [to save money]. I was really shocked to hear the amount. I wish that they had warned me, nobody has said anything to me until today. If I knew this service was so expensive I wouldn’t have used it,” she added.

Under the law, regular deputies’ yearly telecommunication expenses amounting to up to two months of their salaries are covered by parliament, but for presidency council deputies there is no upper limit.

CHP Deputy Chair Selin Sayek Böke has said Türkmen’s claims were “not unlawful but not ethical either.”

CHP head Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu has also commented on the situation, similarly describing such high expenses claims as “ethically wrong.”
February/02/2017

:argh:
Have they heard about whatsapp, or are those who should represent us still living in the stone age while enjoying their position to the limit. I dont care what party they are from

I don't want to excuse their wrong behavior but why does the TBMM don't have an inter/national flat rate agreement with the responsible telecommunication company? Apart from this, those three deputies are lying. Every deputy receives a monthly information letter which exactly lists their office expenses (incl. phone bill).

They should pay the money..
Turkey is in the low rank in the corruption index because of such people

The senior advisor of Erdoğan makes some statements about the founding principles of Turkey, here is some of them:
  • Federation has to be installed, the system of the country has to be changed
  • Another star must be added into the symbol of Presidency, which is a non Turkish state in the history.
  • Removing the Turk to describe citizens from the consitution
  • The ecuation in schools must also be non-Turkish, and Turkish must be the second language
Meanwhile PKK terrorists are deadly attacking Turkey for decades about same things, with a difference of independence at the second phase.

misvak-dergisinin-referandum-karikat%C3%BCr%C3%BC_1326366.jpg

A Pro-AKP and Erdoğan magazine published a caricature, in which talk is:

- The one on left: how did you become a devil?
- the one on right: When ordered,all angels responded ''YES''.
- The one on left: what about you?
- The one on right: NO!

This caricature is published for the referendum for new amendmands in Turkey.

In this caricature, Clearly, they symbolize themselves with angels, and the others as in the caricature with devils.

Another abuse of Islam, also a shirk?

FYI, Pro-AKP members will vote Yes, but the opposite will vote NO.

Last edited:
Ahmad Davutoglu my favorite turkish politician
I wish one day i will see him the president of turkey
A genius and a veteran
No thanks. And how about minding your own country instead of worrying for others'?

The senior advisor of Erdoğan makes some statements about the founding principles of Turkey, here is some of them:
  • Federation has to be installed, the system of the country has to be changed
  • Another star must be added into the symbol of Presidency, which is a non Turkish state in the history.
  • Removing the Turk to describe citizens from the consitution
  • The ecuation in schools must also be non-Turkish, and Turkish must be the second language
Meanwhile PKK terrorists are deadly attacking Turkey for decades about same things, with a difference of independence at the second phase.

I actually liked the idea of a federation, but I guess it is not really necessary for such a small country like ours.

logo-hurriyet-daily-news.png

Arrested Gülenist suspects barred from having private time with spouses in jail
ANKARA
n_109491_1.jpg

Suspects arrested over being members of the Fethullahist Terrorist Organization (FETÖ), widely believed to have been behind the July, 2016 failed coup attempt, have been banned from using “pink rooms” in jails, which are given to inmates to spend time with their spouses in private.

The issue was brought to attention after thousands of FETÖ convicts asked authorities to use the room but were rejected due to “security reasons,” daily Habertürk reported on Feb. 8. Authorities have rejected the demands on the grounds that the convicts could engage in organizational conversations and have contact with the group’s members outside.

According to data from the Justice Ministry, some 205,000 people were arrested after the thwarted coup for different reasons. Since then, 45,500 FETÖ members, 9,283 militants of the outlawed Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) and 750 Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) militants were arrested.

The laws state that even if suspects were arrested over terror charges, rewards can be given to those who showed “good conduct.” The “pink room” is among those rewards.

The law was introduced in 2013 which ruled that inmates would be given a private room each to meet their spouses and families if they did not have a disciplinary penalty.

Thousands of applications to use the “pink room” have been made every day. Those eligible to use the rooms are permitted to meet their spouses once in three months at most and once every month at least without guard watch or technical surveillance between three to 24 hours. There are no cameras or listening devices in the rooms.

This is the first time the “pink rooms” have been restricted since it was introduced. According to officials, the move is an extraordinary precaution taken after the foiled coup.

February/08/2017

logo-hurriyet-daily-news.png

Arrested Gülenist suspects barred from having private time with spouses in jail
ANKARA
n_109491_1.jpg

Suspects arrested over being members of the Fethullahist Terrorist Organization (FETÖ), widely believed to have been behind the July, 2016 failed coup attempt, have been banned from using “pink rooms” in jails, which are given to inmates to spend time with their spouses in private.

The issue was brought to attention after thousands of FETÖ convicts asked authorities to use the room but were rejected due to “security reasons,” daily Habertürk reported on Feb. 8. Authorities have rejected the demands on the grounds that the convicts could engage in organizational conversations and have contact with the group’s members outside.

According to data from the Justice Ministry, some 205,000 people were arrested after the thwarted coup for different reasons. Since then, 45,500 FETÖ members, 9,283 militants of the outlawed Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) and 750 Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) militants were arrested.

The laws state that even if suspects were arrested over terror charges, rewards can be given to those who showed “good conduct.” The “pink room” is among those rewards.

The law was introduced in 2013 which ruled that inmates would be given a private room each to meet their spouses and families if they did not have a disciplinary penalty.

Thousands of applications to use the “pink room” have been made every day. Those eligible to use the rooms are permitted to meet their spouses once in three months at most and once every month at least without guard watch or technical surveillance between three to 24 hours. There are no cameras or listening devices in the rooms.

This is the first time the “pink rooms” have been restricted since it was introduced. According to officials, the move is an extraordinary precaution taken after the foiled coup.

February/08/2017
Would be interesting to know what movies they can watch on those TV's :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom