• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dont QUOTE me if you dont give answers to me.
I can talk everyone and these are the questions of my mind. If they dont interest you dont read what i have wrote.
I know there are lots of peoples to talks with but you are not one of them.
i don't answer conspiracy theories

HDP and pkk against the presidental system is a fact.
Westerns dont care dictatorship or demokracy is a fact.
Europians against presidental system for Turkey is a fact.
Russia is understand attack and read what barons have done in Russia and Ukraine. This is also a fact.
Turkish Army at Syria and Iraq is a fact.

i don't answer conspiracy theories
So dont talk about what Banu Avar said because i am talking about facts , what is she talking about? Conspiracy theories for future.
These are my last words to you. I wont write again to give answer.

- Federation to be set in Turkey, a national country to be divided,

Cheapest lie ever.

That is our problem, we don't have smart/educated/Kemalist opposition, that is why those kind of clowns are doing opposition job, and that is why we cannot beat AKP. Really unfortunate.

If this is true why HDP against this? If they will get what they want why they are going on to attack.
Americans dont give importance to systems they give importance to free trade of money and goods under their control. They dont care dictatorship or democrasy.
And why are Europians against presidental system?
Also What about Putin? He is president of Russia .Why Russia under attack of world systems elits? This is my opinon but thanks to their presidental system they can stand against attacks .Their system protects their country and their president. We dont have to forget who were attacked Putin. One of them was barons' man soros.
About Turkish Army she is wrong again. They entered to Syria and Iraq and wont left near future. They dont left south east Turkey but passed away to Iraq and Syria.

I thought you were being sarcastic; but now i see you are not.

Will you please straight tell me what you think about the video of Banu Avar, which i posted?

Last edited:
About Banu Avar's video i have many doubts
The most important one for me is if presidental system will destroys Turkey's üniter body, what was that coup for?

Last edited:
About Banu Avar's video i have many doubts
The most important one for me is if presidental system will destroys Turkey's üniter body, what was that coup for?

For a moment, i give credit your stance is honest.

In a puzzle, you cannot explain and make conclusion about the whole by looking at a small piece.

The video starts to explain from the core to outer sections. The core is money, and the rest is the idea and formulation on the ground.

The AKP was/is a coalition of USA,The EU with some other small countries around and in the Middle East;also Cemaat, PKK supporters, so called Liberals inside the country of Turkey.

In time , the partners in the coalition started to leave the coalition after they took what they wanted in the first place before they became a partner. However, some partners remained to the end for the core reason that AKP accepted in the first place.

At the moment, The AKP is alone, also know that if they lose the power, they will be brought into the courts for what they did, like Ergenekon, Corruptions, so called peace progress, ''treachery'' etc.

The only way to get away those trials is to secure the power almost forever.

So far any question?

No not excuse.
What i understand is you are not really openminded to peoples who are thinking like me. You just want to be seen like openminded.
I thought you were being sarcastic; but now i see you are not.

Will you please straight tell me what you think about the video of Banu Avar, which i posted?
When i read this i thought i wrote my opinions as basicly as i can be also thought what is this question for but i just gave a gently answer. That was all.

No not excuse.
What i understand is you are not really openminded to peoples who are thinking like me. You just want to be seen like openminded.

When i read this i thought i wrote my opinions as basicly as i can be also thought what is this question for but i just gave a gently answer. That was all.

Another ironical way of an excuse.

So far, I am the only one who shared thoughts in a supposedly dialogue, but in the end, i am the only one who is accused of not being ''openminded'' in a monologue... kinda tragicomic tho.

Where is my excuse in dialogue:disagree:
From the begining read what i have wrote and think about how nonsense was your question.

I could say read my previous post but i didnt.
I saw they trap question and understood what you want to do but i gave a pure-minded answer. This was ironical because i was knowing that a person asking this question is cant understand the difference between pure-minded and falling into a trap.I gave a chance to dialogue and saw nothing changed. So yes it is tragicomic not for you but for me.

Where is my excuse in dialogue:disagree:
From the begining read what i have wrote and think about how nonsense was your question.

I could say read my previous post but i didnt.
I saw they trap question and understood what you want to do but i gave a pure-minded answer. This was ironical because i was knowing that a person asking this question is cant understand the difference between pure-minded and falling into a trap.I gave a chance to dialogue and saw nothing changed. So yes it is tragicomic not for you but for me.

More excuses but no any single argument or question.

bu-nasil-bir-oyundur-abd-nin-ypg-ye-verdigi-zirhli-araclar-turkiye-de-uretilmis.jpeg

ABD'nin verdiği zırhlı araçların Türkiye’de çok uluslu bir firma tarafından üretildiği iddialarına, ilgili firmadan yanıt geldi. "Bizim YPG'ye zırhlı araç vermemiz hukuken mümkün değil" diyen firmanın genel müdürü, "Fotoğraftaki araçlar bizim ama araçlar Amerika tarafından bizimle alakası olmayacak şekilde YPG’ye verildi.

http://www.milliyet.com.tr/abd-nin-ypg-ye-gonderdigi-zirhli-gundem-2388928/

The APCs supplied by USA to PKK/YPG terrorists in Syria are rumoured to be produced in Turkey; but the Manager of the company in Turkey says it is not possible by laws that we supplied those APCs, but the APCs supplied to PKK terrorists belong to our company.

Another success by AKP and Erdoğan for Turkey. Officially and in/directly Turkey supplies APCs to terrorists who have attacked Turkey for decades, resulting in many casuialities; also still in fight in Syria.

Ahmad Davutoglu my favorite turkish politician
I wish one day i will see him the president of turkey
A genius and a veteran

Three main opposition deputies top Turkish Parliament’s telecommunication expense list
ANKARA

Send to friend »
n_109271_1.jpg

Three deputies from the main opposition Republican People’s Party’s (CHP) appeared at the top of parliament’s telecommunications expenses list, sparking fresh debates after the legislature was struck by the record high bill of CHP Adana deputy Elif Doğan Türkmen.

Türkmen’s telecommunications expenses, which are officially reimbursed due to her position in parliament’s presidential council, were recently revealed to have hit 1.2 million Turkish Liras over the past year.

Two other CHP deputies, Emre Köprülü and Özcan Purçu, also appear high on the yearly telecommunication expenses list of the 550-member parliament, with Köprülü having claimed 370,000 and Purçu having claimed 182,000 liras in unlimited telecommunications expenses.

Türkmen has apologized for her hefty expenses, saying she was unaware that she had spent so much.

“I was only sending messages and occasionally sending letters,” she said, daily Habertürk reported.

“I am very, very sorry. I even turn off the lights in the restrooms in parliament [to save money]. I was really shocked to hear the amount. I wish that they had warned me, nobody has said anything to me until today. If I knew this service was so expensive I wouldn’t have used it,” she added.

Under the law, regular deputies’ yearly telecommunication expenses amounting to up to two months of their salaries are covered by parliament, but for presidency council deputies there is no upper limit.

CHP Deputy Chair Selin Sayek Böke has said Türkmen’s claims were “not unlawful but not ethical either.”

CHP head Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu has also commented on the situation, similarly describing such high expenses claims as “ethically wrong.”
February/02/2017

:argh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom