• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ülkü Ocakları's English translation is "Idea Houses". Bozkurtlar means "Greywolves". Bozkurtlar usually used to define whole Turkish Nation. Not just one part of the Nation.

Ülkü Ocakları's English translation is "Idea Houses". Bozkurtlar means "Greywolves". Bozkurtlar usually used to define whole Turkish Nation. Not just one part of the Nation.
I was speaking about the Bozkurtlar of Alparslan...

I was speaking about the Bozkurtlar of Alparslan...
There is no such group in Turkey. There is no such organisation in Turkey as "Grey Wolves" as well.

Grey Wolves =/= Idea Houses
Idea Houses = The youth organisation of MHP
Grey Wolves = The Turkish Nation
Grey Wolf = The symbol of the Turkish Nation

They are all different things.

It is happy to see that finally country is normalising, after 12 years of FETÖ islamist mullah nightmare is over.
Then why are they removing the teaching of evolution in schools?

They still seem to be in the path of FETÖ still in ideology even if not physically.

And that really changes nothing.

Turkish prime minister Binali Yıldırım flashes the hand salute of ultra-nationalist Grey Wolves in the parliament.

Lol...

C5MjTRLWYAAFc8i.jpg:large

I wanna underline that wolf sign is not under the hegemony of one political party. Yes, it is used by MHP, but this sign is used by the whole Turkic world. From Azerbaijan to Kazakhstan.

Then why are they removing the teaching of evolution in schools?

They still seem to be in the path of FETÖ still in ideology even if not physically.

And that really changes nothing.

At least they stopped showing our National values as "öcü" :D comparing to 2-3 years ago, these days are heaven.

I did. I said that i am happy to see that country is finally normalising because the hostile policy towards National symbols are ended, you said that why evolution is being removed from high schools. They have no relations.

Turban is legal now is Turkish Armed Forces. Any military personel can wear them in Armed Forces. So much for "Iltica ile mücadele"

I hope that they at least get some uniform headscarfs. I want to see women on the fronts too.

I hope that they at least get some uniform headscarfs. I want to see women on the fronts too.
Yep, efficient headscarfs should be designed for them so that they don't get ahead of their tasks during missions.

Back
Top Bottom