• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unfortunately the best candidate was already eliminated. Yes, I am talking about Bernie Sanders- a guy who was willing to do stuff that American people need, a guy who is for sure not a warmonger. All medias talk about how bad, crazy and evil Trump is. Just see how all the media corporations and those who they control hate on Donald Trump and ask yourself why is it like that? Why do they support a person like Killary?

Look what she said after they destroyed Libya. And be sure she will be more than happy to put even more oil into the fire called Middle East.
I personally don't see hope for the US' system. It seems these candidates can have a different approach for internal matters, but when it comes to external matters the lobbies will pressure or bribe those candidates to their will. Even worse, candidates that think different and have policies that aren't going to suit the big lobbies and $$$ donators don't even have that much of a chance right from the start anyway. imo, Clinton or Trump, US foreign policy probably won't change much than the current one, no matter what they say publically now to get votes.

Last edited:
Sweden-based Kurdish broadcaster shut down
Local report says Newroz was closed at request of Turkish authorities

thumbs_b_c_3e1673a9b4c3ec78deaaf69d809f53f4.jpg

By Elin Joensson

STOCKHOLM

A Sweden-based Kurdish language TV channel has been shut down Tuesday following a request from Turkey’s broadcasting authority, local media said Wednesday.

The closure of Newroz is the second case of a Kurdish TV channel being shut down outside Turkey in recent days, Radio Sweden’s news channel Ekot reported. Med-Nuce in Belgium was shut last week.

In both cases, the broadcasters were given notice by French satellite company Eutelsat. “They called two days ago and said that Eutelsat had decided to close our channel,” Newroz CEO Faruk Nozhatzadeh said.

The request was made by Turkey’s Radio and Television Supreme Council. The European Federation of Journalists claimed Eutelsat had been put under pressure by Turkey to remove TV channels accused of support the PKK terrorist organization.

Newroz, based in Stockholm, aired across Europe and in parts of Asia.
----------------------
Awesome news.

Sweden-based Kurdish broadcaster shut down
Local report says Newroz was closed at request of Turkish authorities

thumbs_b_c_3e1673a9b4c3ec78deaaf69d809f53f4.jpg

By Elin Joensson

STOCKHOLM

A Sweden-based Kurdish language TV channel has been shut down Tuesday following a request from Turkey’s broadcasting authority, local media said Wednesday.

The closure of Newroz is the second case of a Kurdish TV channel being shut down outside Turkey in recent days, Radio Sweden’s news channel Ekot reported. Med-Nuce in Belgium was shut last week.

In both cases, the broadcasters were given notice by French satellite company Eutelsat. “They called two days ago and said that Eutelsat had decided to close our channel,” Newroz CEO Faruk Nozhatzadeh said.

The request was made by Turkey’s Radio and Television Supreme Council. The European Federation of Journalists claimed Eutelsat had been put under pressure by Turkey to remove TV channels accused of support the PKK terrorist organization.

Newroz, based in Stockholm, aired across Europe and in parts of Asia.
----------------------
Awesome news.

Big Deal, took about 30 seconds to find a live stream, just out of curiosity
Welcome to the Internet Age, LOL.

@cabatli_53 surprised to see Turkish members spit and hide their dirty posts from the thread. If they are not rude and provocative nobody will be rude and dirty.

You are just a cheap rascist rat!I‘ll leave you to the Turks。
Thanks a lot, goodbye now. lol
I repeat I love the Han Chinese!! :lol:

Big Deal, took about 30 seconds to find a live stream, just out of curiosity
Welcome to the Internet Age, LOL.
No problems then, everyone is happy. Thank god for that lol

No, this is a counter react for Turkish support of Uyghur terrorist in China. Your country deliver explosives, trained miltants and even fabricated thousands of fake Turkish passports into China. And you also encourage propaganda of Uyghur terrorist on Turkish soil. You'll get the same medicine as we are on the Kurd's side.
Why is he not banned from our section???
What does this got to do with the topic also??

No, this is a counter react for Turkish support of Uyghur terrorist in China. Your country deliver explosives, trained miltants and even fabricated thousands of fake Turkish passports into China. And you also encourage propaganda of Uyghur terrorist on Turkish soil. You'll get the same medicine as we are on the Kurd's side.
If you had used your brain you would have known that those Uyghur terrorists are radical Islamists wanting Sharia Law implemented.
Why would my country support such people,do we have sharia law in my country?
You should look elsewhere for their supporters instead of blaming my country.

I love it when a random person pops out of somewhere and starts talking bullsh*t in our section. This time it is a Chinese guy with a Spanish nickname. :D

He is even trying to scare us with a retaliation! :cheesy: Right now those who broadcast this PKK TV are packing their bags and are booking tickets to China. They will air this channel from Sanchez's basement I guess so it's all cool. :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom