• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both countries have a responsibility to show the world that sectarianism has no place in todays world. I'm seeing this as a good gesture for the Muslim community (even though I'm not) may good relations between both countries show Shias and Sunnis all over the world that they dont have to kill each other.

Turkey and Iran are the history-wise, power-wise the leading countries in the region. If things could be worked out it would bring great stability and prosperity to the region. France and Germany have been at war how many times? Destroyes each others cities how many times?

If those countries can have good relations nowadays, so can Iran and Turkey.
I remain hopeful. Sometimes i think it's better if Iran and Turkey and all the others in the region integrate with each other by developing at least serious deeper economical ties, then no one in this region will simply mess and destabilize the region without hurting itself directly too. Yet, under the ayatollahs and their mission to spread their ideology and clout for decades is not the way forward. Neither should Iran be cornered once everybody is sincere with each other.

Both countries have a responsibility to show the world that sectarianism has no place in todays world. I'm seeing this as a good gesture for the Muslim community (even though I'm not) may good relations between both countries show Shias and Sunnis all over the world that they dont have to kill each other.

Turkey and Iran are the history-wise, power-wise the leading countries in the region. If things could be worked out it would bring great stability and prosperity to the region. France and Germany have been at war how many times? Destroyes each others cities how many times?

Comparing France and Germany to Turkey and Iran is silly. don't you think?
Turkey is not the one spreading sectarianism . so, you need to find someone else to point the finger to.
Maybe we should just concentrate on Turkic countries. and other friends. It'll save us a lot of heartache !

Do we have a foreign affairs thread?

2016-10-06-malezya.jpg

Malaysian Defence Minister Hussein at the Presidential Complex

When khomani established Iran Islam Islamic Republic, ther constitution based Djaferi rules and they write djaferi mazhap is the part of constitution. It is based on a secterian ground and from the beginning 1979 they have exported nothing but problem mutually. IRan will never stop spreading ther wilayet fakih propaganda.

Even the Arab Shia who are not effected by persian secteriansm are crying out about iran.

When khomani established Iran Islam Islamic Republic, ther constitution based Djaferi rules and they write djaferi mazhap is the part of constitution. It is based on a secterian ground and from the beginning 1979 they have exported nothing but problem mutually. IRan will never stop spreading ther wilayet fakih propaganda.

Even the Arab Shia who are not effected by persian secteriansm are crying out about iran.
This is not sectarian. the Iranians have pure racist feelings towards Turks and others, this is a fact.
Far as I know, France and Germany don't have this issue.
There's no way we can be friendly with such a racist country like Iran.

The method to be famous in eyes of some:

''
- İtalyan gazetesinde Türkiye'de zulüm gören yazarlar listesi yayımlanmıştı. Orhan Pamuk ve Yaşar Kemal'in dışında listeye Elif Şafak ve Murathan Mungan da girince şaşkınlığımı...

- ...başları belaya girmeyen iki yazarın o listeye nasıl girdiğini biraz deşince...PEN Hapisteki Yazarlar Komitesi'nin Türkiye Temsilcisi Müge Sökmen çıkmıştı.

- Sökmen'in bir diğer işi de Beyoğlu'nun butik yayınevi Metis'i yönetmekti. Şafak ve Mungan da yayınevinin en değerli yazarlarıydı

-
Şafak'ın İngilizce yazdığı ilk roman eleştirmenlerce yerden yere vurulmuş, hatta sözlükle yazıyor eleştirilerine maruz kalmıştı. Mungan ise İngilizceye bile çevrilmemişti.

- Elif Şafak'a piyango...University of Michigan Öğretim Üyesi Müge Göçek'in (başka bir Müge) yönlendirmesiyle geldi. Göçek uzun yıllar Ermeni soykırımı üzerine çalışıyordu

- Ermeni soykırımı temalı bir sonraki romanıyla hakkında 301'inci maddeden soruşturma açılan ve soyadını artık Shafak olarak kullanan yazarı artık kimse yolundan döndüremezdi.

- Elif Şafak bu taktikleri yurtdışına açılmak için referans mektubu aldığı (nasıl aldığı gizemini koruyor) Orhan Pamuk'tan öğrenmişti.

-
Aradan geçen 10 yılda aynı yazarları Türkiye'nin demokratikleşmeye başladığını, askerin etkisinin azaldığını, bunların olumlu gelişmeler olduğunu anlatmaya başladılar. 2011'de 100'den fazla gazeteci içerideyken Charlie Rose'a konuşan Orhan Pamuk Türkiye'de ne kadar iyi şeyler olduğunu anlatıyordu.

- mağduriyet kadrosuna iki yeni karakter katıldı: Her ne kadar yurtdışında olsa da Gezi parkındaymış gibi İngilizce tweet'ler atan Ece Temelkuran ve ilk imzası akrabası Mehmet Barlas sayesinde çalışmaya başladığı Sabah gazetesinde çıkan Kaya Genç.

- Bugün uluslararası medyada en çok sesleri çıkan, o panel senin bu makale benim diye koşturup duran kadro böyle oluştu.

''

The source/Kaynak: http://www.sozcu.com.tr/2016/yazarlar/oray-egin/zulum-tuccarlari-1436072/

Some ''writers'' like Elif Şafak are explained how they become ''famous'' in the eyes of the west, by writing what the west wanted to hear, even though they have nothing good in their books according to book critics.

Last edited:
Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım criticized Tuesday U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton for her remarks about arming Kurdish groups in Syria and Iraq as a measure to counter the Daish terrorist group.

Speaking at the Justice and Development Party (AK Party) parliamentary group meeting in Ankara, Yıldırım said that Turkey's worries regarding the region had once again been proven right with Clinton's comments.

"What does arming Kurdish groups mean? Isn't the U.S. our ally? Clinton's comments have once again proven the correctness of our worries," Yıldırım said.

Turkey has long criticized the U.S. for supporting the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) group, which is dominated by PKK's Syrian wing PYD.

In the second presidential debate between Donald Trump and Clinton on Sunday night, the democratic candidate said that she would consider arming PYD in Syria and Iraq, a military plan which the Obama administration has already been considering.

"I would. ...consider arming the Kurds. The Kurds have been our best partners in Syria, as well as in Iraq. And I know there's a lot of concern about that in some circles but I think they should have the equipment they need because Kurdish and Arab fighters on the ground are the principal way that we take Raqqa after pushing [Daish] out of Iraq," Clinton said.
--------------------
AKP just realise this?? :lol:

Make America great again. :)

Jokes a side, Trump might be a nutjob but i think Hillary will be a bigger problem for Turkey, Bush was also not good but in his term Turkish-American relations were way better than under Obama.

Make America great again. :)

Jokes a side, Trump might be a nutjob but i think Hillary will be a bigger problem for Turkey.
:lol:. We really have no choice but to support the Mexican loving Trump! Sad but true.

US arming PKK/PYD means it supports terrorists: FM
Mevlut Cavusoglu pushes back against Hillary Clinton saying the US could arm Syrian Kurds if she becomes president
thumbs_b_c_b1c224dab13f21d72d61bb4d94a428e1.jpg

ANKARA

Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu warned Tuesday that the U.S. would be supporting terrorists if a future Clinton administration supplies arms to the terrorist PKK/PYD in Syria.

If the U.S. armed the PKK/PYD, “the U.S. becomes a country that supports terrorism. Let me caution them. We are speaking as a friend," Cavusoglu told news channel A HABER.

If it armed the PKK/PYD, "it becomes a country that cooperates with terrorists and works with the terrorists,” he added.

Cavusoglu was responding to remarks in Sunday’s presidential debate, in which Democratic candidate and front-runner Hillary Clinton said she would consider arming Kurdish fighters – widely seen as a reference to the armed wing of the PYD, the Syrian offshoot of the PKK, listed as a terrorist organization by Turkey, the U.S., and the EU.

The PKK has fought a three-decade war against Turkey in which more than 40,000 people have died.

"I would also consider arming the Kurds," Clinton said, when asked how she would deal with Syria. "The Kurds have been our best partners in Syria, as well as Iraq. And I know there’s a lot of concern about that in some circles but I think they should have the equipment they need so that Kurdish and Arab fighters on the ground are the principal way that we take Raqqah after pushing ISIS [Daesh] out of Iraq."

- Gulen extradition

Turning to Turkey’s request that the U.S. extradite U.S.-based Fetullah Gulen, leader of the Fetullah Terrorist Organization (FETO), Cavusoglu said the U.S. failure to extradite Gulen to date is turning Turkish people against it. He added, however, that Ankara and Washington must have good relations because of their joint efforts on many issues, such as politics and the military.

Turkey issued a formal request in August to Washington to extradite Gulen after FETO attempted to overthrow the government in Ankara through a bloody coup.

Turkey's government says the defeated coup, which left 241 people martyred and nearly 2,200 injured, was organized by followers of Gulen, who has lived in self-imposed exile in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania since 1999, and his FETO network.

"We, as an objective country that knows the facts especially in our region, tell the U.S. its mistakes. We do not talk behind its back. We tell it about its mistakes concerning the YPG and in Iraq. We will also continue to tell it about its mistakes," he added.

Turkey has repeatedly said that arming the PKK/PYD is a source of concern, as the group poses a threat to Turkey.

thumbs_b_c_8920e966ea8e5231a2a70b666e37a6bb.jpg

By Adem Demir

ISTANBUL

American actress Lindsay Lohan reportedly burst in tears when visiting Syrian refugees at a hospital in Istanbul on Monday.

Accompanied by Turkey’s Deputy Minister of Youth and Sports Abdurrahim Boynukalin, Lohan greeted a Syrian man from Aleppo with both of his legs paralyzed.

"Lohan listened to the man's life story and began to sob," Boynukalin told Anadolu Agency, adding that Hollywood’s awareness of the Syrian crisis is crucial.

Lohan is one of many other celebrities who have shown interest in helping Syrian refugees, including Angelina Jolie, who is a Good Will Ambassador for the UN, and Salma Hayek, who visited refugees in Lebanon last year to raise funds.

Turkey is hosting the largest number of Syrian refugees in the world – 2.7 million – and has so far spent around $10 billion for the refugees in Turkey.

Syria has been locked in a vicious civil war since 2011, when the Assad regime cracked down on pro-democracy protests – which had erupted as part of the Arab Spring uprisings – with unexpected ferocity.

The Syrian Center for Policy Research, a Beirut-based NGO, has put the death toll from the six-year-old conflict at more than 470,000.

Bro dont get me wrong but your opening to many non defence related threats, Cabatli doesnt like it, he might whip you if he sees what your doing. :D

When the refugees see her...they'll be crying too.

'Wallah habibi, what Trump says is true...America is dying, what happened to you? You looked so hot in Mean Girls!'

First bomb Muslims and then send bitches to cool tamper, old american strategy!

She is a ******g heroin addict!

Back
Top Bottom