• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stupid attempt by elements of the military (military itself wasnt united) and they deserve to be treated harshly all they have done is shed blood and hurt Turkey in every way. Turkish government certainly isnt that unpopular that they could pull something like this. Erdogan has made terrible blunders in foreign policy department but majority of the people still support him i reckon.

Maybe they'll do another one.
Erdogan is a liar piece of s*ht

hahah u tell us he is lying what about this u peace of... :

120927074234-benjamin-netanyahu-bomb-un-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Since you are someone with a lot of experience with the military, can you please give me your opinion why the coup failed so badly?

I'm looking at this in a pragmatic manner, and if military elements are so bad at planning and executing their plan, then that could be very concerning about your country's militarily capabilities.

It was a small portion of the Turkish military, not the entire Turkish Army.

From my point of view it is very distressing to know that a group of considerable force rebelled against State and its people , it was not entire army but a group , i mean Turkish army is a professional force and such incident is very worrisome .

My prayers with People of Turkey and Republic of Turkey

I see a split in the future. West Turkey becoming independent.

Same will happen to Syria, Iraq, Lebanon. Split on ethnic/religious lines.

Maybe it's for the best. Political Islam does not fit with modern society.

@Neptune

One of my friend from the ONI (office of Naval Intelligence) told me this morning that this coup may have been a false flag ops initiated by Erdogan himself (Or at least the High Hierarchy from his party). Is there any possibility that this would be the case? The timing and the method is quite strange. It looks more like Erdogan trying to tight the grip of the Military and engineered a fail coup to give him a reason to push his own people into the rank.

And yes, I understand the true testament of Turkish military have long been between a rock and a hard place. Man, it just sucks...

Of course also the bombings. But if I am not wrong the people you mentioned might be civilian officers probably if they opened warning shots to air to avoid public lynch maybe. On a sidenote, civilian officers are not subject to dress code regulations such as having a beard...etc. But surely these are irrelevant details and I believe its still too early for information to become true. Who knows maybe 5 years later we will see the reality or what really had happened yesterday.

Spreading your fabricated tale. Hundreds of thousands of protesters have taken to the streets and one suckular plotter on PDF says they were 'civilian officers'. All your life people like you use disguise to hide their true colours so you think that thousands of protesters are also doing it.

@Neptune

One of my friend from the ONI (office of Naval Intelligence) told me this morning that this coup may have been a false flag ops initiated by Erdogan himself (Or at least the High Hierarchy from his party). Is there any possibility that this would be the case? The timing and the method is quite strange. It looks more like Erdogan trying to tight the grip of the Military and engineered a fail coup to give him a reason to push his own people into the rank.

And yes, I understand the true testament of Turkish military have long been between a rock and a hard place. Man, it just sucks...

I was waiting for this false flag theory! Just like the Istanbul bombing, these Erdogan haters will now say that this is also the case. If you take this crap out of the picture you get suckular thugs involved in this coup.

Last edited:
hahah u tell us he is lying what about this u peace of... :

120927074234-benjamin-netanyahu-bomb-un-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg
The video you sent me was deleted, and yeah Obama is a lying piece of crap if that's what you sent me based on its title, and what's wrong with that picture?

I knew that it will happen . After Egypt now Turkey . It what US wants to do with Turkey.

I knew that it will happen . After Egypt now Turkey . It what US wants to do with Turkey.

InshaAllah Turkey will move on even with more determination. One thong has become clear - democratic process has taken deep roots in people's mind. You can't just take it away. People have seen the benefits of stability.

As for these traitors, they're brainwashed followers of Fethullah Gulen. Turkish version of suicide bombers one might say. Its how it works:
  • Gulen has funds of billion of dollars. He is a good preacher and collects zekat, sedaqet etc.
  • Lots of boarding schools were set up by him. Children from poor families are raised there. for university students, free housing/food are provided.
  • This org is a close knit mafia. Everybody spies on everyone else. strict chain of command is maintained. Brain washing is done by continuously bombarding with his ideologies.
  • What they think of Gulen: (1) He has supernatural powers (Nauzubillah), (2) he is like Messih (Nauzubillah), (3) he is like Kainat Imam (leader of the universe - Nazubillah), (4) he can talk to the Prophet (PBUH) any time he likes through dreams (Nauzubillah), (5) He has some special relationship with Allah (Nazubillah), etc. etc.
  • Folks raised in this process are placed in government/judiciary/police jobs sometimes through fraud, exam question leaks etc. they have people everywhere. They help only each other no matter how immoral it is.
  • Officers and JCO/NCOs from Gulen Terrorist Network, when time comes, can break the chain of command and follow their own chain of command issued from Gulen's high council.
  • Gulen and high council have been residing in Pennsylvania since 1997.
  • Numerous folks were deceived by him, including me, at different point in life. I have been having a very high idea about him and his org/movement till they openly tried to oust Reis Erdo'an by arresting him. Elhamdulillah, everything is crystal clear now.
  • As for the die-hard brain washed folks involved in the recent uprising, some are already dead, and others will be hanged and die in disgrace. Still, it won't be a lesson for the other suicide bombers for they have sold their souls to Sheytan.
  • As for Gulen and his high council, they're doing very well and must be working on plan xxx. Their ultimate goal is to become the leaders of the Muslim World.
  • As for Reis Erdo'an, he will continue destroying these modern day Hasan al-Saba and their assassins hiding in the dens. He has no other choice. According to him, he is on this path wearing Kefen..

What was his motive? Why did he go against Erdogan?

Back
Top Bottom